Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

oh bhaiyaa ho...

hum se milte hi gir pare oh dhiya ho😲

πŸ˜†

bg ki toh nikal padi thi Di.. isiliye oo daiyya ho..

πŸ˜†
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I've finally managed to read some of the amazing analysis done of yesterday's episode!
Each and every one of you who posted your analyses did brilliantly in capturing the essence of the episode. I would now go on to pick parts out of posts that really stood out for me, but unfortunately my university application will not write itself & I need to set time aside to start it!

The more I've been reading, the more I feel that perhaps Arnav's father isn't actually dead. Obviously, the past will unfold and we will find out, but perhaps he faked his own death. Or maybe I've been reading too many mysteries πŸ˜†
But daal main kuch kaala hain... There is definitely something big we're missing. & as one of you awesome Reduxians pointed out, Khushi doesn't know that Arnav used to be a Malik! Maybe she had some sort of ties with the Maliks that we're unaware of? Iss mystery ko kya naam doon?
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bs_si

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Suddenly not so sleepy anymore...did you see new spoiler pic??? Khushi in  a hideous velvet tent πŸ€’

unfortunately i did the first thing i logged in
πŸ˜†

i swear my daughter can design better color combinations and placements πŸ˜†

store room...took me straight to the old 4lions serial...nostalgia alert...wahan per bhi us ke baad past reveal hona shroo hua thaπŸ˜‰
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

I've finally managed to read some of the amazing analysis done of yesterday's episode!
Each and every one of you who posted your analyses did brilliantly in capturing the essence of the episode. I would now go on to pick parts out of posts that really stood out for me, but unfortunately my university application will not write itself & I need to set time aside to start it!

The more I've been reading, the more I feel that perhaps Arnav's father isn't actually dead. Obviously, the past will unfold and we will find out, but perhaps he faked his own death. Or maybe I've been reading too many mysteries πŸ˜†
But daal main kuch kaala hain... There is definitely something big we're missing. & as one of you awesome Reduxians pointed out, Khushi doesn't know that Arnav used to be a Malik! Maybe she had some sort of ties with the Maliks that we're unaware of? Iss mystery ko kya naam doon?

hey ghausia thank you for calling me awesome πŸ˜‰ as i pointed that outπŸ˜†

haan na there is a big missing chunk...lets see waht that is...each hold a different piece of puzzle and we have none...khushi has one but she is clueless...lets see what plays out when all the pieces are aligned...till then speculate awayπŸ˜†
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

bg ki toh nikal padi thi Di.. isiliye oo daiyya ho..

πŸ˜†

ab to nani ka ominous BG bhi aagya hai...another one to the collection...raju singh is damn good...

how was your trip?? 

and why was your writeup so smallwa??
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ladies, πŸ˜Š

...and dude!
Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

unfortunately i did the first thing i logged in
πŸ˜†

i swear my daughter can design better color combinations and placements πŸ˜†

store room...took me straight to the old 4lions serial...nostalgia alert...wahan per bhi us ke baad past reveal hona shroo hua thaπŸ˜‰

Oh really??? Haven't watched any other serial in Hindi. Heard that it was good initially but lost its way in the end.

Honestly Bush...after quite a while I am really looking forward to the episodes. Truth be told, I was really loosing interest there, and if not for Redux and you all wonderful people, I probably would have stopped watching. So a big thank you to you all too πŸ€—
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: namedx

Hey ladies, πŸ˜Š

...and dude!

Shaz πŸ€— You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here πŸ˜•
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_si

Shaz πŸ€— You all are coming now...and my time's almost up...falling asleep here πŸ˜•

Lol why is it so slow today!? Oh maan, go and get some sleep and then come back! 
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: namedx

Hey ladies, πŸ˜Š

...and dude!

hey shazu πŸ€—