Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Janus !! Second Thread - Page 23

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ERrr... I have one silly stupid thing to share with you all🤔...

Sanaya and Barun are Friends or Best Friends Right🤔...Though their segments together are comeing less though...thanks to all Media talks😡...

I just adore their sweet friendship and rapo off screen😃...
...The friendship day celebration...Sanaya almost called him a brother🤣...his smile was funny than🤣🤣

I watched yesterdays SBS today...righ...watched the video today... and when Sanaya was speaking and Barun holding the mike..I saw he quitly took her coffe mug😆..and had some coffee from it I guess...watch it..when Sanaya is explaining why Kushi is doing all the nautanki ..he quitly takes away the cup😆😆 from her hand...

Does any of you feel any change in the offscreen Masti...I am asking because when their masti was a peak..I was not watching IPKKND😭...we usually get Barun doing masti with Akshay or Karan...Guess Sanaya leaves immidiately after shoot😆...

I do not want their sweet and cute friendship to even change a bit😊..""TOCUH WOOD** ...
Hope we get more SaRun masti and friendship thing😳

PS: No offence guys..😳...Just thought of sharing my thoughts with you all😳...I know .. some may not like talking about actors personal stuff...BTW ..anyone finding anychange in their OFfscreen Rapo🤔...after all the stupid Media messing up😡
Edited by Cool_wonder - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nareshkota thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

😃 I guess you havent seen my post in main forum regarding the same... I find her very real in how she has been reacting...she is complex character much like arnav and khushi..and thus flawed too but is very real...I just hope she doesnt go against his brother and side with that creep...then even I wont forgive her...

sorry i didn't actually read the post in main forum... that's interesting...
Edited by Nareshkota - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

.  All the character here are Janus, I mean dadi n arnav, Anjali n nani n Khushi, all hv a buried past, one which can change their present n future so ,,,, they all are at the edge...

So the two faces are their past and present ?
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lalsunvid

How to call you...

Sashi and Garima : The characters were not shown growing...but I remember the first set of episodes where Sashi consoled Khushi and said " I should have not bent to groom's demands" for the dowry aspect in Payal's first marriage...and the day they came to Delhi...he had an emotional conv with Khushi apologizing to her for not fulfilling his duties...!! These parents are so loved by their daughters as they love them equally...but yes they should have had some more screen presence to make a mark...

Call me Trin ðŸ˜Š Yeah I remember that..but it seems such a long time ago na? See Sashi was another character with such potential but very under utilized. Hope when he gets better we'll atleast get something.

Garima too, love the fact that she didn't give birth to any of these girls but took care of them as her own.
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

So the two faces are their past and present ?

as per my understanding, but tants will be best to explain u, u cn PM her n she will further clarify for u,,,,,,
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jhalak29

Madhu n riti,,,, both of u had lovely takes,,,,😊

Thanx Jhalak😛
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 @ NK ji,,,, left u a post on pg 27 regarding anji, chck
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bs_si

Call me Trin ðŸ˜Š Yeah I remember that..but it seems such a long time ago na? See Sashi was another character with such potential but very under utilized. Hope when he gets better we'll atleast get something.

Garima too, love the fact that she didn't give birth to any of these girls but took care of them as her own.

Hi Trin...

Yup..hope they show these two characters progress...for that our Shyam babuwa should return!!
trintring thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

ERrr... I have one silly stupid thing to share with you all🤔...

Sanaya and Barun are Friends or Best Friends Right🤔...Though their segments together are comeing less though...thanks to all Media talks😡...

I just adore their sweet friendship and rapo off screen😃...
...The friendship day celebration...Sanaya almost called him a brother🤣...his smile was funny than🤣🤣

I watched yesterdays SBS today...righ...watched the video today... and when Sanaya was speaking and Barun holding the mike..I saw he quitly took her coffe mug😆..and had some coffee from it I guess...watch it..when Sanaya is explaining why Kushi is doing all the nautanki ..he quitly takes away the cup😆😆 from her hand...

Does any of you feel any change in the offscreen Masti...I am asking because when their masti was a peak..I was not watching IPKKND😭...we usually get Barun doing masti with Akshay or Karan...Guess Sanaya leaves immidiately after shoot😆...

I do not want their sweet and cute friendship to even change a bit😊..""TOCUH WOOD** ...
Hope we get more SaRun masti and friendship thing😳

PS: No offence guys..😳...Just thought of sharing my thoughts with you all😳...I know .. some may not like talking about actors personal stuff...BTW ..anyone finding anychange in their OFfscreen Rapo🤔...after all the stupid Media messing up😡

😆 Its ok hun...we are all here to share stuff. I know now a days they show a bit less than before BS and SI interaction but I think at first it was so get online jaanta to like these people, like the rapport, establish a connection. Now that its done, they are showing less of them together. They do still show though. Also the PH has definitely controlling what they are showing off screen. Specially after all the Daljeet drama, GH rants and stuff. Maby that's another reason...all these purely my speculation though.

I think their friendship is as strong as ever if not stronger. You can just tell the comfort level between these two, that's why the scenes feel so genuine. So rest easy my friend.😃
trintring thumbnail