Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mpk2011

@ cutebarun,

Loved ur take dear! Very emotionally written and it projected all the emotions which might have ever crossed the mind of a son standing in position of ASR, about his father. In one hand he might have had the respect,trust and reverence for his dad, those were somehow shattered by the actions of that very dad. The son in question was torn between his heart and brain, the heart wanted him to disbelief the allegations but the brain said otherwise.  

πŸ‘.. to add my two cents on it...a son who must have looked up to his dad as an ideal man ...how shattered his beliefs must have been...indeed jachu  brought it out all with - broken toy reference πŸ‘..and DITTO on above madhu-very well writtenπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: riyya6

no baby bumb shown even though 7 months pregnant...πŸ˜†

On a serious note: Anjali is an good actress... She acts good...😳

so as a character any interesting quality?
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

hi..

hmm interesting so it is tough to decide... chalo koyi nahi kiss kiss mein kya kya acha lagta hein woh bathavo..

Love NK's honest friendship with Khushi, someone who will stick with you through thick and thin.

Nani, as an elder of a family should be, loving, caring, strict where she needs to be, but she is also willing to accept changes in people. Like he initial dislike to La but later on accepting her.

Mami...her fierce love and selflessness when it comes to Arnav and Anji. She will protect them no matter what. Loved that CVs showed that side during the initial kiddu track. I even love her acid tongue sometimes, but not always. With the past coming up, hope they also show mami's past a bit.

Mama Ji...although not here now, liked him as a level headed person. there was so much potential.

Akash...I like his love for his brother, there's jealousy or intimidation there...

Payal...loved when she stood up to ASR which seems like such a long time ago

Bua Ji...she's got a good heart

Anjali...her love for her brother and at the end of the day nothing will give her more pleasure than seeing her brother happy

Dadi...I'm liking her, strong...but won't make any judgement...lets see what happens. But I don't believe she'll be a Vamp

Sashi and Garima...ummm

HP: because he is still at RM zoo πŸ˜†
Edited by bs_si - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@NK- for the  kostein you asked...I love anjali's character after Arhi...infact to be honest - I lub Arnav to core and then khushi-Anjali on equals...

Originally posted by: bs_si

Love NK's honest friendship with Khushi, someone who will stick with you through thick and thin.

Nani, as an elder of a family should be, loving, caring, strict where she needs to be, but she is also willing to accept changes in people. Like he initial dislike to La but later on accepting her.

Mami...her fierce love and selflessness when it comes to Arnav and Anji. She will protect them no matter what. Loved that CVs showed that side during the initial kiddu track. I even love her acid tongue sometimes, but not always. With the past coming up, hope they also show mami's past a bit.

Mama Ji...although not here now, liked him as a level headed person. there was so much potential.

Akash...I like his love for his brother, there's jealousy or intimidation there...

Anjali...her love for her brother and at the end of the day nothing will give her more pleasure than seeing her brother happy

Dadi...I'm liking her, strong...but won't make any judgement...lets see what happens. But I don't believe she'll be a Vamp

Sashi and Garima...ummm

that's one long summary but interesting one..

So the whole set of IPKKND is likebale..

Originally posted by: riti4u

@NK- for the  kostein you asked...I love anjali's character after Arhi...infact to be honest - I lub Arnav to core and then khushi-Anjali on equals...

so what abt the anjali's progression as a character.. u like that too?
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

So jhalak jiii u love her progression too.. that's interesting...

NK jii... Personally I believe she is a strong women, had she been presented with proof we would hv seen a anjali at par with Arnav,,,, the character has so much scope,,,, not everybody can mk a clean cut,,,,, but that doesn't mk them weak
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bs_si

Sashi and Garima...ummm

Have i told u lately i love what u wRITE😳
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

guys i will be in n out...πŸ€—

riyya..u r back with gajara and bindi...πŸ˜†
yaa sirk meri absence mein u use thisπŸ˜†
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Tanthya -- sorry for intruding -- I have a basic question ... I did go through the dicussion and analyses in the previous thread... but who is Janus -- the two faced one here ? Arnav? Daadi? Shyam we know is already that ...can someone enlighten me?