Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: d3lover90

I m nt sure about it
i think it can be happen otherwise they dont have any other way..
And if they r going to perform seprtly then how it is possible because promo says that they r disqualified due to 5 members teams..
Hmmm
why d3 promos r always confusing

Really d3 promos are damn confusing.. and so are the rules of footloose..
CV's are modifying rules as if it's not a national competition, there local college competition where rules can be changed so easily..
Well it's not new if they show something irrelevant and idiotic..🀒 
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron19

<font size="2">Really d3 promos are damn confusing.. and so are the rules of footloose..</font>
<font size="2">CV's are modifying rules as if it's not a national competition, there local college competition where rules can be changed so easily..</font>
<font size="2">Well it's not new if they show somethingirrelevant and idiotic..🀒</font>

how sharon's dad can modify the rules of national level compition..
Really sometimes indian shows creatives thinks that they can show any thing lyk indian audience r dumb
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d3lover90

Really sometimes indian shows creatives thinks that they can show any thing lyk indian audience r dumb

Really, sometimes I wonder whether to question CV's for there creativity or there common sense.. Well, we can only wait and watch, how actual episode turns out..

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so they are going to perform together and i dont want too 😊
In one clip from a promo they showed swayam clapping for sharons performance ..so i dont think it will be together
can ttrust cv's πŸ˜›
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I know πŸ˜› strange thing is they didnt ask Rey to help when his dad is also a Trustee hehe
May be only Sharons dad has super power πŸ˜›
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail

Really sometimes indian shows creatives thinks that they can show any thing lyk indian audience r dumb[/QUOTE]
</div>I know πŸ˜›strange thing is they didnt ask Rey to help when his dad is also a Trustee hehe
<div>May be only Sharons dad has super power πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]
may b they use sharon's dad name because he is shown well known dancer of india
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i too think so!!! they will first perform their individual dance routine & then will dance as 1 team!!! so winner will be not dazzler not weekling but the luains!!! i didnt see promo but after yesterday's precap, i thought this, but now after reading your post i think may be i m right!!!! Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago
Dalilangel thumbnail
No dazzling team is ready to perform while the weakling team are allowed they are blaming sharon for this...and  shivam took all the dazler phone so they can not  be contacted. ..maybe since there missing a person taani will dance with the weakling team at last moment...
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalilangel

No dazzling team is ready to perform while the weakling team are allowed they are blaming sharon for this...and shivam took all the dazler phone so they can not be contacted. ..maybe since there missing a person taani will dance with the weakling team at last moment...

after watching today epi me was thinking d same but how it cn be happen i mean how taani cn learn dance in 5 min
nd if they show smething lyk this it will b totally insane
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how can they show tanni dancing, she is non-dancer 
remember dazzler last moment pae footloose elimination kae time koi aur dance nai ker payae!!!!  toe last min pae tanni weekling dance routine kaise ker sakti hai!!!!
i have two guess
 1-  may be sharon will help them  
 2-  they will enter tanni name as 6th entry but she will not perform much!!! weekling dance is theme dance, so will be some character in their dance!!!
may be i m wrong this is just random guesses!!!
may be palki do something else , chance r more of it

i m not talking about vrinda!!!!