HT - Ankita's At It Again

gaganspidey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Click Below To View Larger Size :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" On Upper-Right Corner After Clicking Above)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS! 😊 I would've wanted to see her dance with Sushant. 😔 Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is this article about?
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OH NOT AGAIN😡reporter dont know even anki performed with nandish but start to say she is tantrum-queeen🤣🤣anki dont need to demand for sush bc ZEE and gold award organizer know very well if they get sushant to perf their award prog will b super hit.anki knows very well sush cant perf now for his contract with UTV why she demand😆😆reporter should know with whom anki performed then should report
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

What is this article about?

Hi blueocean. 😊 This is what the article said:

"Ankita's at it again

Actor Ankita Lokhande once again sealed her status of being a tantrum queen off-screen. At the Gold Awards, she demanded to do a performance with her beau Sushant Singh Rajput, However, she did not get her way and had to perform a solo number. Later, she was hell bent on wearing a ballerina dress as she wanted to show off her sexy back. Though, this time she got her way, she did not realize that the delicate outfit would be most inappropriate for the heavy dance movements."

charmedforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Normally, seriously I never ever comment on these articles but this one I truly want to address.

Are you kidding me?!!!Ankita wanted to dance with Sushant knowing that he had to go shooting for a after a few days?really?they could have come up with better stuff.

Secondly, whoever wrote this has their facts screwed up cause she did not perform solo.She performed with Nandish and she did not seem to have ANY problem with him.

Thirdly,the part where it implies that she should have worn something that is other than what she wore.It was stupid because it was not objective.It sounds as if the writer felt so and he/she was expressing"their" views on the matter.Shoddy journalism.I want to add that it is quite a paradox...the writer who is not in favour of her wearing certain something passes her a compliment on her "sexy back".Can't this person stick to one theme.A good writer should supply supporting statements, empirical evidence and not put his/her opinions making everything seem as a definitive statements without any back up.Why do they target her?What if she wants to wear something she likes?its her headache on how to carry it off...what on earth is this guy/girls problem?

I am sorry but I am just sick of these articles which malign a person's image.
Edited by charmedforlife - 11 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmedforlife

Normally, seriously I never ever comment on these articles but this one I truly want to address.

Are you kidding me?!!!Ankita wanted to dance with Sushant knowing that he had to go shooting for a after a few days?really?they could have come up with better stuff.

Secondly, whoever wrote this has their facts screwed up cause she did not perform solo.She performed with Nandish and she did not seem to have ANY problem with him.

Thirdly,the part where it implies that she should have worn something that is other than what she wore.It was stupid because it was not objective.It sounds as if the writer felt so and he/she was expressing"their" views on the matter.Shoddy journalism.I want to add that it is quite a paradox...the writer who is not in favour of her wearing certain something passes her a compliment on her "sexy back".Can't this person stick to one theme.A good writer should supply supporting statements, empirical evidence and not put his/her opinions making everything seem as a definitive statements without any back up.Why do they target her?What if she wants to wear something she likes?its her headache on how to carry it off...what on earth is this guy/girls problem?

I am sorry but I am just sick of these articles which malign a person's image.

u r supriya👍🏼
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kuch bhi haan...😆
Ankita will demand Sushant for a stage show...that too to zee...when she herself knows Sushant is in the shoot for his film...utter rubbish...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bakwaas article again ...😆

Anki knows that Sush is under  contract with UTV, he cannot even make apperance without their permission so how will he dance in award function...
MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Promoting gold awards...didnt awards happen month ago...why write about this Now...