Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

HT - Ankita's At It Again

gaganspidey IF-Dazzler
gaganspidey
gaganspidey

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Click Below To View Larger Size :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" On Upper-Right Corner After Clicking Above)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10nalonynnej

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
TFS! Smile I would've wanted to see her dance with Sushant. Unhappy

Edited by nalonynnej - 08 August 2012 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amanpreet4542sushkita10

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
What is this article about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nalonynnej

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
OH NOT AGAINAngryreporter dont know even anki performed with nandish but start to say she is tantrum-queeenROFLROFLanki dont need to demand for sush bc ZEE and gold award organizer know very well if they get sushant to perf their award prog will b super hit.anki knows very well sush cant perf now for his contract with UTV why she demandLOLLOLreporter should know with whom anki performed then should report

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amanpreet4542vijaya13Sahana-rimi10ThaneeJaishankarSudhaSangeetsuannalonynnejblueocean_787

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueocean_787

What is this article about?

Hi blueocean. Smile This is what the article said:

"Ankita's at it again

Actor Ankita Lokhande once again sealed her status of being a tantrum queen off-screen. At the Gold Awards, she demanded to do a performance with her beau Sushant Singh Rajput, However, she did not get her way and had to perform a solo number. Later, she was hell bent on wearing a ballerina dress as she wanted to show off her sexy back. Though, this time she got her way, she did not realize that the delicate outfit would be most inappropriate for the heavy dance movements."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana-ThaneeGuggu_Minty

charmedforlife Goldie
charmedforlife
charmedforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Normally, seriously I never ever comment on these articles but this one I truly want to address.

Are you kidding me?!!!Ankita wanted to dance with Sushant knowing that he had to go shooting for a after a few days?really?they could have come up with better stuff.

Secondly, whoever wrote this has their facts screwed up cause she did not perform solo.She performed with Nandish and she did not seem to have ANY problem with him.

Thirdly,the part where it implies that she should have worn something that is other than what she wore.It was stupid because it was not objective.It sounds as if the writer felt so and he/she was expressing"their" views on the matter.Shoddy journalism.I want to add that it is quite a paradox...the writer who is not in favour of her wearing certain something passes her a compliment on her "sexy back".Can't this person stick to one theme.A good writer should supply supporting statements, empirical evidence and not put his/her opinions making everything seem as a definitive statements without any back up.Why do they target her?What if she wants to wear something she likes?its her headache on how to carry it off...what on earth is this guy/girls problem?

I am sorry but I am just sick of these articles which malign a person's image.

Edited by charmedforlife - 08 August 2012 at 3:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13AxiomSahana-ThaneeJaishankarsushkita10Guggu_MintysuanAshlaikanikitagmcTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmedforlife

Normally, seriously I never ever comment on these articles but this one I truly want to address.

Are you kidding me?!!!Ankita wanted to dance with Sushant knowing that he had to go shooting for a after a few days?really?they could have come up with better stuff.

Secondly, whoever wrote this has their facts screwed up cause she did not perform solo.She performed with Nandish and she did not seem to have ANY problem with him.

Thirdly,the part where it implies that she should have worn something that is other than what she wore.It was stupid because it was not objective.It sounds as if the writer felt so and he/she was expressing"their" views on the matter.Shoddy journalism.I want to add that it is quite a paradox...the writer who is not in favour of her wearing certain something passes her a compliment on her "sexy back".Can't this person stick to one theme.A good writer should supply supporting statements, empirical evidence and not put his/her opinions making everything seem as a definitive statements without any back up.Why do they target her?What if she wants to wear something she likes?its her headache on how to carry it off...what on earth is this guy/girls problem?

I am sorry but I am just sick of these articles which malign a person's image.
u r supriyaThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13charmedforlifeJaishankarTanyaz

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Kuch bhi haan...LOL
Ankita will demand Sushant for a stage show...that too to zee...when she herself knows Sushant is in the shoot for his film...utter rubbish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Go to top