Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why Jagan is so angry at Mallika ??

Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What must have Mallika done to Jagan , that he is so angry at her . Jagan is the one who should be afraid as we all know, he physically abused Mallika.
On what basis he challenged to file case againts Mallika. Mallika has proof as all KGH Staff has seen her condition .
What could be the reason ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me thinks she ran away wid those sandals ''jiski vo pooja karta tha''
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The reason could be  that actually Mallika is at fault. Maybe she has given dhoka and come off from US. Otherwise Jagan's anger is not justified.
Till now we know that he has ill treated her and had reduced her to a nervous wreck - but after doing that why should he come back to India in search of her? He was quite safe in the US. In prv epi Ashu himself was saying that as Jagan is in US we cannot take legal action agst him..So why shld he be a fool and come to India.
Surely there is more to this story and I hope Mallika turns out to be the bad one - so that she is further exposed and gets out of Ashni's life...
Blushsarika thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

🤣 deepa you mean to say he is after her sandals and he thretend Ashu for Sandal . And wants to file case to get his Sandals Back .
Lolz I simply love your Sence of Humour deepa.
Blushsarika thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaks0211

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The reason could be that actually Mallika is at fault. Maybe she has given dhoka and come off from US. Otherwise Jagan's anger is not justified.

</div>Till now we know that he has ill treated her and had reduced her to a nervous wreck - but after doing that why should he come back to India in search of her? He was quite safe in the US. In prv epi Ashu himself was saying that as Jagan is in US we cannot take legal action agst him..So why shld he be a fool and come to India.
<div>
Surely there is more to this story and I hope Mallika turns out to be the bad one - so that she is further exposed and gets out of Ashni's life...</font>

aur do Shadiya bhi ki hai , he definately has gone mad .
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sarika, if you recall, he clearly said what he had done to her till then was nothing and he would now wreak complete havoc ...so, there is definite truth in what Mallika said...but how a bigamist and an offendor has the guts to come and make such public proclamations, that part I don't get at all!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Blushsarika

🤣 deepa you mean to say he is after her sandals and he thretend Ashu for Sandal . And wants to file case to get his Sandals Back .
Lolz I simply love your Sence of Humour deepa.

ohh cum on yaa.
For all we know they culd b prada sandals-collectors edition.
D ones meryl steep wore in d movie "devil wears prada"
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarika: uski ke liye toh bhulaya hain... Jagan ko mallu ke chudail chehre ko be naqaab karne ke liye..
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=deepa_jd]Me thinks she ran away wid those sandals ''jiski vo pooja karta tha''[/QUOTE                   hatts off deepaji,what an answer!yeh to indid ke 20-20 winning se jyada exited tha
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ deepa

you mean he cannot do puja for last 2 months. 😭