Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
no one is bashing!
every wek we find another excuse for the low trp, kabi baun's absence kabi low promotion ,but the fact is loose grip on the story line! when consistency will be shown trp will increase automatically,even if they will not promote it!
but i agree with the fact that only trp cant decide ,what a show is!
ramanika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
TRP  are rigged how come BALH can jump so high after six months of slump?
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its really cruel to make judgements about a show just because it doesnt garner the expected TRPs.
The whole previous week - if we check out the immediate posts after an episode aired, we can see ALL praises. All admiration.

And now when today the TRPs come out - the same bunch of people who were marveling at the return of the old IPK magic - now start taking out faults and analysing what went wrong. We have endless ramblings on how the show is losing its soul, episodes are disconnected and what not.

I am a viewer myself. And I do not know what is going wrong. Rigged TRPs? No promos? Tough Competition? Power cuts?
I was and I am happy with last week's episodes.
And Im sure CVs are baffled too. more than us.

I have decided to stop bothering about TRPs and let the CVs do their work rather than continuously suggesting them.

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
True...we must just be loyal fans... We can't bash as TRP is low when TRP is considered to be manipulated... Watch in tv and keep calling SP to show the support...

Stay with the show through thick and thin...
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said...The Cvs are doing a great job. The show is rocking at the moment and I am loving it.
clairvoyance thumbnail
I think its not bashing, its just dissapointment to see IPK at low position because popular demand for redemption has been sidelined.

But i agree that we can have patience and wait.

But again cant blame TRP also. If IPk wud have been in Diya bati's place we wudnt hv said that TRP are rigged.Lets accept it the show is not doing well and lets wish that Cv's show us interesting plots that can make each n every one happy ahead.
arhifan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: its_subhu

i  want to  share  my  opinion  only...

we  love  ipkknd the  most..but  wen  we  frnds  discussed  abt  the  trp  of  the  show,,we  concluded  this  one..

There  was  nothing  in  the  track  for  increment  of  TRP.
the  single  epis  were  very  intresting.entertaining..but  that track  had  no final destination...we  were xpecting  much  more  things  to  be  revealed  but  the CVs  stocked  the track wid ARSHI"s  nokjhok  only..

there  was  no  reason,  why  a husband  says  his  wife  to remain awake  the  whole  nyt..

khushi  thinks  to  leave  RM  FOREVER widout  telling  the  truth  to  the family members...is  it  practically possible??

arnav wants  to  win  khushi's  heart  bt  he  applies  the  tricks  which  hurt  khushi...!!!!

frankly  sayng  last  week's  trp  2.5  is  good  for  that  track..we were not  expecting  that  atleast..
wen  friday epi  came that   hinted  the storyline's  further progression..and  this  week  dadi'  entry  finally  moves  the  track  towards  a  destnation...

and  we  hope  for  the  best..there  should  be  increase in  trp  this  week  if  the track  is  moving  this  way widout  deviating,

"This post is not meant for the person who has posted this view. Just using this post as an example that's it. I wanted to explain certain points. So pls don't feel offended!"

Oh really? and a lot of story happened in other shows on top??? I don't understand why we don't have a loyal viewership...because that is what we need.
1.One set says they want Arshi romance other wise they won't watch.
2.Others say they want Arshi nok-jhok.
3.Some people say they don't want Shyam back.
4.Some are missing Shyam already and they want him back.
See the stark contrast in opinions?
I understand the story must move on, but it doesn't mean, it has to run. They can't afford to wrap the story up once and for all!  Patience is not just present anymore!
And the points about Arnav troubling Khushi to bring her back, I wouldn't completely disagree nor do i completely agree because whatever that was shown was very much true to their characters.
Yes, if Arnav and Khushi were typical wife and husband or Arnav was any other normal guy who was in love, he wouldn't have done what he did. But he is not. Nor are their husband and wife relation has attained such level.(I'm not talking about consummation here, not at all.)They are still taking baby steps towards attaining such maturity in their relation.

Hmmm... how many more posts like this must come up for people to understand the essence of the show???

And, yes Promos!!! Partiality rules in this scenario! Star Plus doesn't have the slightest idea about how to promote every show on their channel and how that will only help its GRP to raise as a whole. And then it talks about the Parivaar, and how they are always together on everything. How ironic? 

its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

no one is bashing!

every wek we find another excuse for the low trp, kabi baun's absence kabi low promotion ,but the fact is loose grip on the story line! when consistency will be shown trp will increase automatically,even if they will not promote it!
but i agree with the fact that only trp cant decide ,what a show is!

in my POV,its  the  actual truth...agreed 100%
its_subhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhifan4ever

"This post is not meant for the person who has posted this view. Just using this post as an example that's it. I wanted to explain certain points. So pls don't feel offended!"

Oh really? and a lot of story happened in other shows on top??? I don't understand why we don't have a loyal viewership...because that is what we need.
1.One set says they want Arshi romance other wise they won't watch.
2.Others say they want Arshi nok-jhok.
3.Some people say they don't want Shyam back.
4.Some are missing Shyam already and they want him back.
See the stark contrast in opinions?
I understand the story must move on, but it doesn't mean, it has to run. They can't afford to wrap the story up once and for all!  Patience is not just present anymore!
And the points about Arnav troubling Khushi to bring her back, I wouldn't completely disagree nor do i completely agree because whatever that was shown was very much true to their characters.
Yes, if Arnav and Khushi were typical wife and husband or Arnav was any other normal guy who was in love, he wouldn't have done what he did. But he is not. Nor are their husband and wife relation has attained such level.(I'm not talking about consummation here, not at all.)They are still taking baby steps towards attaining such maturity in their relation.

Hmmm... how many more posts like this must come up for people to understand the essence of the show???

And, yes Promos!!! Partiality rules in this scenario! Star Plus doesn't have the slightest idea about how to promote every show on their channel and how that will only help its GRP to raise as a whole. And then it talks about the Parivaar, and how they are always together on everything. How ironic? 

thanx for ur  response...i  watch  ipkknd  only,so  no  idea  abt  other  shows,how their  stories move..
in  our show  its  obvious  that  we  the  fans  want  more n  more arshi  scenes..the  CVs also  did  so..we  also  enjoyed  the  arshi's  nokjhoks..but  what  abt  the  story  line??
shyam's  sachhai revealed  that's  it...!!!!!!no  progression  till  date...
 but  now  dadi's  entry  may  bring  a  dynamic movement  in  storyline  which  is needed  seriously...
i am sorry    if  i  hurt  anybody..but i  luv ipkknd thats  what  i  can say,...
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arhifan4ever

👏
Exactly my thoughts.
Recently, we didnt have a promo for what - 3 weeks together? And this is what SP calls 'promotion'. Yeah right!
And finally when we get a new one - do they even bother to air it frequently? I mean, yesterday after checking IF I came to know of this promo, and I had to sit through 3 daily soaps to finally get a glimpse of it.
The other shows, which are supposedly 'better' since they have a high TRP have new promos every 2 days.
You said it - Partiality. IS THE WORD. Its gross how IPK is treated by the Nayee Soch Star Team. 🤢