India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

jwellery (Page 3)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@payal : I want this to happen bit romantically... Lyk once she wears saree for some function... shiv is totally lost aftr seeing her n says u look so beautiful in this saree... Thn her mother suggests anandi to wear sarees nly... thn Shiv cn say she looks beautiful in whatever she wears and she hs no issue with the dresses she wears... I dnt want to change her but wud love to see in sarees also... this make her realize tht Shiv loves her the way she is and she will start wearing sarees as she wants Shiv to be happy.

Bvfan123 Groupbie
Bvfan123
Bvfan123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
She can start the makeover off with Saree and salwar. But I also want Shiv's friend form UK (cant recall name) to give her makeover - Jeans and Skirts ;)

Then Shiv can take her to HM in UK where he did his education. Anandi will love the new vacation place and learn once and for all that all she has to do in life in Chill!! Cool Shiv is there to take care of everything.

She got saat janam ka jhatkas all packed in one life and now she only should have happiness..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index