India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

jwellery (Page 2)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
we want her to look more more beautiful than gauri  for whom jagya left her n let this man cry after seeing her modernish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizapayalibm

lavanyakutty Newbie
lavanyakutty
lavanyakutty

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i want to see anandi in saree or salwar and less jewelery  and makeover . i hope she will change her dressing style.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by payalibm

as we have seen the promo...shiv mother is wearing only a sweet simple neckles...which means anandi too wont have to heavely dress up like she is doing in singhs haveli bendnee or being a daughter...
so guyss does it mean we will get to see some drastic major change in attire of anandi ... D'oh  Day Dreaming

I loved Shiv's mom's and Choti mom's dressing style. They look dignified and classy. I really hope they bring some change in anandi's dressing style. 

no doubt anandi has to change...i dotn think they would prefer such heavy dressing style...and i think writer also knows people geting ged up with all this gehnass and hevay ghagraa thing and need change over for anandi...so this character is shown so simple and elegant... i loved both character atm with yest. episode..theri tuning chemestry with each other...it was awsome..and felt they all are very close and trust eachother implicitySmile
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@misti  yeh she might be staying in jaitsir only but she has to change her attire...and i think will be by some function gift given by shiv family and anandi has to wear it and then shiv will say her to stop wering so heavy dress after marrige and will gv her gifts of saree and all so she will acording to her new sasural...

@yes rose...they are so elegently dreesed and so simple and sober...and now we all are serzly geting feed up with anandi dreesing up and so heavily jweled dress up sence..so finally this might lead to soem change..keeping finger crosss

@neel we all are hoping same...soem thign different and simple and sober and most of all mininmum jwellery...

@hey X men...we all with you...lets keep finger croosed...serzllly with you swetuuu

..neelanjana

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

we want her to look more more beautiful than gauri  for whom jagya left her n let this man cry after seeing her modernish

even i was aiming for this scenario...you beat me darling Wink
oh!i will have the dance of my life when anandi will be in change over and pighead will loose the earth from his feet seeing new anandi...lolzzz...anandi who was his to be called he let go because of his stupidity and now belongs to shiv and he cant do anything and dying again to ahve anandi back but no use now anandi whole soul heart evrythign for shiv and pighead will go maddd thinking anandi in shiv 's arms and anandi geting ready for shiv and shiv complimenting her in front of him and she goes all red and love comeing out of ehr eys and pighead cant do anthing but watch the scenarios and wants to hit his head on wall...but you can we all will ahve the last gufoo along with shiv knwoing what pighead is going through and saying through eyes...see what you gave me an thank god i grasp it...hahahahaha ...hohohohohohohohoWink
poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Want to see her dress the way her in-laws do. Saree and less jewellery .

payalibm

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

@misti  yeh she might be staying in jaitsir only but she has to change her attire...and i think will be by some function gift given by shiv family and anandi has to wear it and then shiv will say her to stop wering so heavy dress after marrige and will gv her gifts of saree and all so she will acording to her new sasural...

I hope this happens... bt I dnt think Shiv will say it so soon... as it may hurt Anandi. She might think tht Shiv is also ashamed of her as J was and thts y he wants change in her wardrobe... 
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

I hope this happens... bt I dnt think Shiv will say it so soon... as it may hurt Anandi. She might think tht Shiv is also ashamed of her as J was and thts y he wants change in her wardrobe... 

what you making sence and quit right...lets see how it happenes if it ever happenss Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index