Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

I loved Shiv's mom's and Choti mom's dressing style. They look dignified and classy. I really hope they bring some change in anandi's dressing style. 

no doubt anandi has to change...i dotn think they would prefer such heavy dressing style...and i think writer also knows people geting ged up with all this gehnass and hevay ghagraa thing and need change over for anandi...so this character is shown so simple and elegant... i loved both character atm with yest. episode..theri tuning chemestry with each other...it was awsome..and felt they all are very close and trust eachother implicity😊
payalibm thumbnail
@misti  yeh she might be staying in jaitsir only but she has to change her attire...and i think will be by some function gift given by shiv family and anandi has to wear it and then shiv will say her to stop wering so heavy dress after marrige and will gv her gifts of saree and all so she will acording to her new sasural...

@yes rose...they are so elegently dreesed and so simple and sober...and now we all are serzly geting feed up with anandi dreesing up and so heavily jweled dress up sence..so finally this might lead to soem change..keeping finger crosss

@neel we all are hoping same...soem thign different and simple and sober and most of all mininmum jwellery...

@hey X men...we all with you...lets keep finger croosed...serzllly with you swetuuu
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

we want her to look more more beautiful than gauri  for whom jagya left her n let this man cry after seeing her modernish

even i was aiming for this scenario...you beat me darling 😉
oh!i will have the dance of my life when anandi will be in change over and pighead will loose the earth from his feet seeing new anandi...lolzzz...anandi who was his to be called he let go because of his stupidity and now belongs to shiv and he cant do anything and dying again to ahve anandi back but no use now anandi whole soul heart evrythign for shiv and pighead will go maddd thinking anandi in shiv 's arms and anandi geting ready for shiv and shiv complimenting her in front of him and she goes all red and love comeing out of ehr eys and pighead cant do anthing but watch the scenarios and wants to hit his head on wall...but you can we all will ahve the last gufoo along with shiv knwoing what pighead is going through and saying through eyes...see what you gave me an thank god i grasp it...hahahahaha ...hohohohohohohoho😉
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want to see her dress the way her in-laws do. Saree and less jewellery .
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: payalibm

@misti  yeh she might be staying in jaitsir only but she has to change her attire...and i think will be by some function gift given by shiv family and anandi has to wear it and then shiv will say her to stop wering so heavy dress after marrige and will gv her gifts of saree and all so she will acording to her new sasural...

I hope this happens... bt I dnt think Shiv will say it so soon... as it may hurt Anandi. She might think tht Shiv is also ashamed of her as J was and thts y he wants change in her wardrobe... 
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti31

I hope this happens... bt I dnt think Shiv will say it so soon... as it may hurt Anandi. She might think tht Shiv is also ashamed of her as J was and thts y he wants change in her wardrobe... 

what you making sence and quit right...lets see how it happenes if it ever happenss 😊
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@payal : I want this to happen bit romantically... Lyk once she wears saree for some function... shiv is totally lost aftr seeing her n says u look so beautiful in this saree... Thn her mother suggests anandi to wear sarees nly... thn Shiv cn say she looks beautiful in whatever she wears and she hs no issue with the dresses she wears... I dnt want to change her but wud love to see in sarees also... this make her realize tht Shiv loves her the way she is and she will start wearing sarees as she wants Shiv to be happy.
Bvfan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She can start the makeover off with Saree and salwar. But I also want Shiv's friend form UK (cant recall name) to give her makeover - Jeans and Skirts ;)

Then Shiv can take her to HM in UK where he did his education. Anandi will love the new vacation place and learn once and for all that all she has to do in life in Chill!! 😎 Shiv is there to take care of everything.

She got saat janam ka jhatkas all packed in one life and now she only should have happiness..