payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
as we have seen the promo...shiv mother is wearing only a sweet simple neckles...which means anandi too wont have to heavely dress up like she is doing in singhs haveli bendnee or being a daughter...
so guyss does it mean we will get to see some drastic major change in attire of anandi ...   😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
payal hiii dear , how are you doing ?

yes yaar , shiv's family is exact opposite of Singhs . Hope anandi chills in new sasra😊
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bluerobin

payal hiii dear , how are you doing ?

yes yaar , shiv's family is exact opposite of Singhs . Hope anandi chills in new sasra😊

been f9 darling
yeh!even me too hoping same...lets seee whats take the development in the life of anandi with new sasraaa😆
Originally posted by: payalibm

as we have seen the promo...shiv mother is wearing only a sweet simple neckles...which means anandi too wont have to heavely dress up like she is doing in singhs haveli bendnee or being a daughter...

so guyss does it mean we will get to see some drastic major change in attire of anandi ...   😍

I loved Shiv's mom's and Choti mom's dressing style. They look dignified and classy. I really hope they bring some change in anandi's dressing style. 
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
May be... but i dnt think it will happen soon coz she gonna work in jetsar nly..

But I hope she gets a makeover aftr marriage.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
they all r frm army background with modern and strong aproach ,so their style is depicted in their way od dressing sense ,anandi is bit too old fashioned compared to them 
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hope so...
i want to see Anandi in saree...simple and with minimum jwellery😍
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh I really hope she changes her style.  Let's cross our fingers.  I would love to see her in less jewlery and most importantly...I'd like to see her without a ghunghat.  I don't even care if she wears the ghagra choli as long as she takes off the ghunghat...but obviously a sari or salwar kameez would be even better.  lol 

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
we want her to look more more beautiful than gauri  for whom jagya left her n let this man cry after seeing her modernish
lavanyakutty thumbnail
i want to see anandi in saree or salwar and less jewelery  and makeover . i hope she will change her dressing style.