India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi OS-You're Only Mine!

NiraliVirika Senior Member
NiraliVirika
NiraliVirika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Hiii People!! This Os is really random. I think I've written rubbish! But still let me know your views!
Note: In This OS Shyam Is Not Evil.  
You're Only Mine!

Khushi was 8 months pregnant and both Arnav and Khushi enjoyed the moments of her pregnancy. Everyone in the house and especially Arnav took extra care of Khushi and pampered her a lot. Arnav had even stopped going to office for few months. But today-
At 8:30 Am

Arnav: Khushi I have to go to office today.
Khushi: Oh no!! Why?
Arnav: There's a problem with one of my clients and Aman can't handle it alone. I have to be there.
Khushi: Okay.
Arnav: Hey don't be sad. I'll call every you every hour. Without fail.
Khushi: Okay. Come soon.
Arnav: I can't leave if you're so sad. Now c'mon give me a big smile.
Khushi gave her million dollar smile.
Arnav: That's like my girl.
Just then Arnav got a call from Aman to reach office as soon as possible.
Arnav: Okay I have to leave now. Bye
He pecked her lips.
Khushi: Bye. I'll be waiting for you.
Arnav: I won't make you wait long!

In the afternoon-
Shyam: Hey Khushi lunch is ready. Come down and eat it.
Khushi: Jeeju I think I'll go to the office and have lunch with Arnav.
Shyam: Okaaay. Can't have lunch without him now? He's been home since 3 months now. Can't eat without him making you eat the first bite?
Khushi: Jeeju! Not you also. Di and Jiji already tease me. I don't need an addition to the list.
Shyam: Okay chill. I'm just kidding. Do you want me drop you? I'm going that way only.
Khushi: Cool. I'll just pack the lunch and be right back.
Shyam: Okay. I'm waiting in the hall.

At the office-
Khushi entered Arnav's cabin only to be left shocked. She couldn't believe what she saw. There stood Arnav with some other girl in his arms. When Arnav saw her he quickly let go off the girl and faced Khushi. But before Arnav could say anything Khushi ran out of the office with tears gushing out of her eyes continuously. She quickly caught a cab and went to RM. Everybody was shocked to see Khushi in such a state. She did not speak to anyone nor did she even look at them. She went straight to her bedroom and locked the door. Just a few minutes after Khushi came, Arnav was home. 
Arnav: Di? Where's Khushi?
Anjali: She's in her room and she has locked the door. But what happened Chote? Why did she come home crying so badly when she was excited to have lunch with you?
Arnav: Di I'll explain later. Right now I just need to talk to her.
Anjali: She's opening the door. We all tried to talk to her.
Arnav: I have the duplicate key to the room. I'll handle it
Anjali: Chote listen to me. Do whatever you want but stop her crying. So much stress and crying is not good for her at this point. It might affect the baby.
Arnav: Don't worry di, nothing will happen I'll make sure of it.

Arnav opened the door with the keys and entered the room. He saw Khushi was lying on the bed curled up into a ball, crying hysterically. Arnav went and slept next to her and started placing wet kisses on her face and neck.
The audacity of this man to kiss her after laying his arms on some random girl! I could almost kill him! Khushi thought.
Khushi: What the hell do you think you're doing Arnav??
Arnav: Making love to you. Please don't disturb me.
Khushi pushed him back and yelled.
Khushi: Don't you dare touch me Arnav. I hate you! Leave me alone.
Arnav: Khushi atleast listen to me once.
Khushi: I don't wanna listen to your lame excuses Arnav. I'm leaving!
That made Arnav really angry. He caught her wrists and pinned her against the wall so there was no place for her to escape. She tried to move but Arnav was too strong for her.
Arnav: Now you listen to me Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. That girl was my cousin from Canada. Her name is Tanya.
Khushi: Oh really? Which cousin does not attend her realative's wedding? And how come I've never seen her before? I've met every member of your family.
Arnav: Tanya did not come to our wedding because she was suffering from cancer. Her parents took her to Canada for her treatment. And now she's back and entirely cured. So she came to meet me at the office. And you didn't even allow me to talk.
Tears formed in Khushi's eyes after listening to him. She cursed herself for doubting on Arnav.
Khushi: I'm so sorry Arnav! I didn't know she was your cousin. Please forgive me.
She started crying uncontrollably.
Arnav: Khushi, shh..its okay baby. Stop crying. Its not your fault. And what made you think I would love anybody else except you?
Khushi: I'm really sorry. But just the thought of you being with someone else kills me! I can live through anything but I can't stand it when you're not with me. I can't share you with anybody! You're only mine! I'm really very sorry.
Arnav: Its okay Khushi. And don't you ever talk about leaving this house in your life. Because baby the thought of you leaving me just kills me. 
Khushi: Okay I won't.
Arnav: Now forget whatever happened and let's eat lunch.
Khushi: How can I possibly forget everything Arnav? I feel so guilty!
Arnav: Forget it Khushi. We will never talk on this topic again.
Khushi: Fine!
Arnav pecked her lips and hugged her.
They both laughed at the distance between them because of her huge stomach bulging out.

That's it. I really don't know what I've written. But this is the result of me being bored! Leave your comments positive or negative and silent readers atleast hit the like tab so that I know my work is being appreciated.

P.S- All those who want PMs for my future work please send me a buddy request. PMs will be sent only to the people on my buddy list. :)

Edited by NiraliVirika - 08 August 2012 at 3:50am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288va20171ksgsrkarkuavbestfrndz4evernikkirox11Er.shreyaMinYoungneeveeradha_r99vaisha11butterfly_20arnavandkhushilmalar3NavjotSHafsa94SwamuDhruviPnicelysmiledeeps_arhisweetntasha-Shalu-glamourbirdDarkBecomingjbluedayArchu61t_drivefazka7537Mcupcakezappy111starandrainbowDiaphanousChahhat4evapayel3004ipkknd_gbdfantmowlafalak9090PCdublinlovebadhansupakoolprkutkut12lusciousluckyiram1415titanichomelesswelcomebrotokyoradhadatta20121920storyAashifictionsmit090520839355JazzyMohdshubhi2401Seethuamri123..ipkkndakila_arshiizzy0502Blondiexzydimple288cutepuppyarniepervaiz1DAliceOrion_Ngom3090ashw99seabeautyshagun-rockscrackerszonesun2011mon4ubaublesAbi.NaalicepuppyRishita.SIholicDalmuthuyaorchids8888Mithikush0082016nitIronButterflybhadraprasadfangurrl...Tripti...Alai123adhu11Divyahetsirivalli.tsarozzMisnomernano123Aims...Divya..vandana1965GAURI29star_fan1arushiashvikmeettuashred12Naina...priasweetsikhni_--MISHTEE--laksh65MrDarcyfanGugumintistranger2roseOmNaMaSteOmMyLuvBarunthulasi_arshianonymous.meDestinyhope0305amandadsouza95polly_mkchavvi16Arshi.Sugi.IPK

thulasi_arshi IF-Sizzlerz
thulasi_arshi
thulasi_arshi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
SHYAM is +ve charWink omgLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
short n sweet ..liked it