India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Cushions returns

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
anyone noticed in yesterday's epi that border of cushions between rosid was shown againConfusedConfusedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritiitweety8

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Yes I also notiiced that ...Now cvs r not interest on Rosid romance...Confused but more interest to showing kushi-veeru romance...feel sooo bad for it...Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reenatyzed

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
wth yes i have seen those pillows it was like someone has rubbed salt all over my wounds wasnt it bad that they did not give us a single good rosid scene that they had to bring back those cushions!yaar why those pillows why i hate those pillows i want to torn those pillows yaar i dnt even hate khushi as much as i hate those pillows!well lol on u cvcs u gave us no freakin rosid scene last week and now see ur trp has fall down from freakin 3.4 to 2.7!i hope this will give u a lesson as to never play us with rosid fans!and that my friend is a large drop in trp!give us cute and romantic rosid scene u damn cvcs!Angry

spriyanka297Reenatyzed

kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

AND SAVKATIKA NO PREMER SCENES ALSO. THATS REALLY BAD NO WAIT CVS NEXT WEEK YOUR TRPS WILL GO MORE DOWN FOR NOT SHOWING ROSID AND PREMER SCENES AND ONLY CONCENTRATING ON THAT STUPID KHUSHI.

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
yes their trps will surely fall cvcs of ssk for the love of god stop playing with both premar and rosid fans heart its not fair!they should not have shown a miscarriage track that too this soon!cvcs plzz do anything something but stop giving us emotional attayachar by showing us khushi!Angry

RitiiReenatyzed

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
yes now why the pillows are there ?? atleast dont show any intimate scne but pillows toh remove karo yaar now toh confession ke baad sid is angry iss se toh pahle he sid accha tha kabhi gussa nhai hota tha we all love angry sid but yaar now we dont want angry sid we want romantic scene now .plz give us romantic scene otherwise whats the use of Rosid alone trakkk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu-savkatikaReenatyzed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top