India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

trp's are never gonna rise till richa is there

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

hi , the latest trp's dint come as a shock to me at allWink...rather i was expecting such a massive decline in trp's ...

for weeks together it was stuck at 2.1 ...

nd now it has fallen below 2 tooLOL

well nothing suprising ...

coz as long as that witch richa keeps howering around in the chopra house ...specifically in sinal's bedroom ...Dead

trps are never gonna increase ...

she is the biggest impediment in the path of trp's ...Dead

and ofcourse along with this ...the story line,nd the character sketch of kunal also needs to revived Asap...other wise trp's will continue to dip...
alot of us have been motivated to watch the show coz of sinal twins ...so dat we see them uniting their parents ...
but the moment that serpent richa makes an appearence ...all the enthu goes ...nd automitcally one gets demotivated to watch the show Ouch

so if cvs are still scratching their heads nd wondering ...dat y dint the trps rise ...
then this message is LOUD nd CLEAR ...dat unless cvs take the innitiative of showing kunal using his brains atleast once in his life time ...suspecting richa of a foul play ...exposing her reality dat she was the one responsible for sinal sepration ...nd kicking her hard out of the house ...
the trp's will never rise ... take it from me cvs ...

for the betterment of ur own show ...u need to get rid of richa dat too by the hands of kunal ...or else be prepared to see ur trp's going down nd down ..nd ur show meeting its doom very soon...

Edited by cooldipika - 08 August 2012 at 3:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiSinal_DevakshirupasipalzsFariyalrainbowgirl-Rojaa-Aloof.

neha_siddhi Senior Member
neha_siddhi
neha_siddhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

U r right dipika..

Edited by neha_siddhi - 08 August 2012 at 3:05am
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
They thought it wil make a high jump like BALH-bunch of fools!
Im v.happy with the downfall.But they dnt realize the cause of this nd giving her VIP's positn post leap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhirainbowgirl

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
True...but i dont think richa will be exposed asap...it will take a long time...and i highly confident kunal won't expose richa...may be his sons can do this..after knowing the truth he will again repent what he did...again will go for guilt trip...it is surely a repeated one...obviously the audience feel tired...even i hate this obsessive lover tracks... Common cvs dont underestimate Indian audience...u r the first one who is repeating ur own shows old episodes...

neha_siddhiMalarkodi

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
one thing i hv noticed is that the day Sonia Singh entered as New Richa Trps are gng down and down...i think if mOna wasu had come back this time trps wud hv not dropped so low..Ppl hv not accepted Sonia Singh as Richa this shows in Trps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi--AiSha---Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

I agree Sonia Singh has not been satisfactory Richa but now I feel the problem is beyond the actress.Richa no matter who the actor is unwelcome.AngryHow much longer do we have see her create problems for the couple and fool our 'hero'?AngryAngry It's high time Kunal realizes her true colours and kick her out!AngryAngryAngry There are many people like me who cannot watch the show on TV simply because of that witch!Online I can ignore the scenes that have her!!AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhisan_aishcooldipikarainbowgirl-Rojaa-AkkiHP

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

I agree Sonia Singh has not been satisfactory Richa but now I feel the problem is beyond the actress.Richa no matter who the actor is unwelcome.AngryHow much longer do we have see her create problems for the couple and fool our 'hero'?AngryAngry It's high time Kunal realizes her true colours and kick her out!AngryAngryAngry There are many people like me who cannot watch the show on TV simply because of that witch!Online I can ignore the scenes that have her!!AngryAngry

yes chitra ..the problem is not only the actress playing richa ..but the character herself ..she is simply intolerable ...cant bear her in the show anymore ...the same old nonsense of the vamp seprating the couple making them look like fools is simply too much to watch now ...nd even kunal being harsh to her seems meaningless ...coz of her strong presence in the chopra house nd the show Angry...this character itself needs to be thrown away from the show real soon ...else trps will continue to decline ...

neha_siddhirainbowgirl

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
there is no other reason for declining trps only the witch is sole responsible...Angry not only we even our mothers don't like her dey r repeating history of dumbness again...plz kick her out from the show asap...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikarainbowgirlAkkiHP

Go to top