Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

8/8/12 SBS/SBB:Arjun-Purvi Engagement (Page 8)

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Anyone know why they were shown in two sets of outfits?? Two occasions?

Someone explained that. They wear one set of clothes and then the future in-laws give them another set to change into for the engagement. It's a Marathi tradition I guess. They also did it for Punni's engagement. I don't remember the others like Archana, Varsha, or Vaishali's. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjojoAshlaika

FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvrr

Why Archana is sooo simple. I Wanna see her in   some new hairstyle and Saree.But she looks simply beautiful.

So true pvrr. I was wondering why Archana was in a simple saree. She looks beautiful, no doubt but I thought she would wear something more extravagant, it's her daughter's engagement after all. Plus, she wore a beautiful gold saree for Purvi's engagement to Vinay so I thought she would wear something really gorgeous here, although she still looked great. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulzJaishankarAshlaika

KatRulz Goldie
KatRulz
KatRulz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Why Archana is sooo simple. I Wanna see her in   some new hairstyle and Saree.But she looks simply beautiful.

So true pvrr. I was wondering why Archana was in a simple saree. She looks beautiful, no doubt but I thought she would wear something more extravagant, it's her daughter's engagement after all. Plus, she wore a beautiful gold saree for Purvi's engagement to Vinay so I thought she would wear something really gorgeous here, although she still looked great. 

Moreover  i didn't like her hairstyle.May be she is dukhi from D' s house  tht's why she was simple.

Edited by pvrr - 08 August 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13purethoughtJaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaika

FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Moreover  i didn't like her hairstyle.May be she is dukhi from D' s house  tht's why she was simple.

Her hair and saree were a little too simple. 

@bold - She was dukhi plenty of times before but that didn't stop her from looking great. 

But oh my goodness, I forgot to mention when she was saying she wanted a new guy and then she said "Sushant ka koi dushmaan" I was laughing. She's so funny. Awww poor thing, she misses Sushant so much. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13JaishankarAshlaika

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hahaha Anki at her very best...The way she said how Arjun sees her and touches her feet when Arjun mentioned she has nothing of Sasuma content in her was hilarious LOL...
Anki looking dead gorgeous in that green saree...No wonder even the reporter mentioned she looks nothing like a sasuma...How will she LOL..

She misses Sush so much..Would love to have seen Sush's reaction over "Sushant ka koi Dushman " LOL ,,,Anki said once that every corner of PR set Sush's memories are present..Poor soul missing her Sush a lot..
Hope to see a Segment of Sushita soon especially with Kai po che is getting closer to release (Jan 2013) ..
I am waiting for their marriage which is mostly after the film release...Awesome Sushita...
Loved RD and Asha and Anki interaction...They are quite comfortable with each other and Archu - Asha seg was cute as well..Anki is so waiting to get over this role soon now..LOL "

PS : Archu I dont mind in coming there and taking you to US,as she says she wants someone who can handle "ye budi aurat " LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 08 August 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13KatRulzpurethoughtAshlaikasushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

they engaged!!!!!!!! ,,,,,i have huge doubt ,,,,,,,,coz they showed us offscrren  engagement not on-screen and  it was just  rd and ashas fun,,,,and arcna find a new guy and i wish that sammer rane for arcana ,,,,,we dont know his age so what if that his age is 50 so he can be pair with arcana...
it was just a fun ,anki didnt say she wants reallyROFLhere its  taken seriouslyLOLLOL and want to make jodi with that sameerLOLLOLwhy article came purvi with sameer some trying to knot sameer with ovi some with teju now sameer with archanaSillyekta never show archana with anyone except manav bc after so long manav archana never married others in PR and they again will b together bc audience want it and as lead pair they willBig smile

Edited by poas - 08 August 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13JaishankarAshlaika

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

they engaged!!!!!!!! ,,,,,i have huge doubt ,,,,,,,,coz they showed us offscrren  engagement not on-screen and  it was just  rd and ashas fun,,,,and arcna find a new guy and i wish that sammer rane for arcana ,,,,,we dont know his age so what if that his age is 50 so he can be pair with arcana...
it was just a fun ,anki didnt say she wants reallyROFLhere its  taken seriouslyLOLLOL and want to make jodi with that sameerLOLLOLwhy article came purvi with sameer some trying to knot sameer with ovi some with teju now sameer with archanaSillyekta never show archana with anyone except manav bc after so long manav archana never married others in PR and they again will b together bc audience want it and as lead pair they willBig smile

hey ,,,,,,,pavitra rishta now APAVITRA RISHTA everything can be possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i want sammer as purvis elder brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,manav arcana!!!!!!!!!! hell couple,,,,,,,,,,misunderstanding ,,,,,,,,couple,,,,,,,,,,,king and queen for separation and misunderstanding
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
sammer is too popular now without  acting,,,,,,,, 1st for teju ,,,,2nd ovi ,,,3rd purvi,,,,4th arcana according to me ,,,,,this harsh looking guy got many praise from us  for our insecurity with  arjun purvi how many girl add for him????only for arjun purvi ...we add  many other girl for him,,,,,,,no acting skill or not also handsome and too much harsh looking guy subject of  discussion last 4 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all for stupid article and ektas lack and idiotic creativity...

plz do something for sammer rane add with him another girl not with purvi,,,,,,ovi teju has to be there and they are full of single ,,,,,,,,add with any girl between two of them teju or ovi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and best option transfer him any where,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go to top