8/8/12 SBS/SBB:Arjun-Purvi Engagement - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aathya

in sbb segment archana said that this engagmnt will break😡
I thought she said that it would not break...because Purvi barbadh hojayagee when they asked her should she cancel it...
Thanks Shruti. What a wonderful segment. Ankita is always hilarious. 

OMG Asha looked so pretty. I loved her in the pink outfit but especially in the purple outfit. I loved her hair as well. 

Rithvik is always teasing the poor girl. They are both so cute. I loved that they used the song Saibo in the background, hope they use it in the show as well. 
Anyone know why they were shown in two sets of outfits?? Two occasions?
Why Archana is sooo simple. I Wanna see her in   some new hairstyle and Saree.But she looks simply beautiful.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by princessjojo

Anyone know why they were shown in two sets of outfits?? Two occasions?

Someone explained that. They wear one set of clothes and then the future in-laws give them another set to change into for the engagement. It's a Marathi tradition I guess. They also did it for Punni's engagement. I don't remember the others like Archana, Varsha, or Vaishali's. 
Originally posted by pvrr

Why Archana is sooo simple. I Wanna see her in   some new hairstyle and Saree.But she looks simply beautiful.

So true pvrr. I was wondering why Archana was in a simple saree. She looks beautiful, no doubt but I thought she would wear something more extravagant, it's her daughter's engagement after all. Plus, she wore a beautiful gold saree for Purvi's engagement to Vinay so I thought she would wear something really gorgeous here, although she still looked great. 
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

So true pvrr. I was wondering why Archana was in a simple saree. She looks beautiful, no doubt but I thought she would wear something more extravagant, it's her daughter's engagement after all. Plus, she wore a beautiful gold saree for Purvi's engagement to Vinay so I thought she would wear something really gorgeous here, although she still looked great. 

Moreover  i didn't like her hairstyle.May be she is dukhi from D' s house  tht's why she was simple.
Edited by pvrr - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pvrr

Moreover  i didn't like her hairstyle.May be she is dukhi from D' s house  tht's why she was simple.

Her hair and saree were a little too simple. 

@bold - She was dukhi plenty of times before but that didn't stop her from looking great. 

But oh my goodness, I forgot to mention when she was saying she wanted a new guy and then she said "Sushant ka koi dushmaan" I was laughing. She's so funny. Awww poor thing, she misses Sushant so much. 
hahaha Anki at her very best...The way she said how Arjun sees her and touches her feet when Arjun mentioned she has nothing of Sasuma content in her was hilarious ðŸ˜†...
Anki looking dead gorgeous in that green saree...No wonder even the reporter mentioned she looks nothing like a sasuma...How will she ðŸ˜†..

She misses Sush so much..Would love to have seen Sush's reaction over "Sushant ka koi Dushman " 😆 ,,,Anki said once that every corner of PR set Sush's memories are present..Poor soul missing her Sush a lot..
Hope to see a Segment of Sushita soon especially with Kai po che is getting closer to release (Jan 2013) ..
I am waiting for their marriage which is mostly after the film release...Awesome Sushita...
Loved RD and Asha and Anki interaction...They are quite comfortable with each other and Archu - Asha seg was cute as well..Anki is so waiting to get over this role soon now..😆 "

PS : Archu I dont mind in coming there and taking you to US,as she says she wants someone who can handle "ye budi aurat " ðŸ˜†
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

they engaged!!!!!!!! ,,,,,i have huge doubt ,,,,,,,,coz they showed us offscrren  engagement not on-screen and  it was just  rd and ashas fun,,,,and arcna find a new guy and i wish that sammer rane for arcana ,,,,,we dont know his age so what if that his age is 50 so he can be pair with arcana...
it was just a fun ,anki didnt say she wants really🤣here its  taken seriously😆😆 and want to make jodi with that sameer😆😆why article came purvi with sameer some trying to knot sameer with ovi some with teju now sameer with archana🤪ekta never show archana with anyone except manav bc after so long manav archana never married others in PR and they again will b together bc audience want it and as lead pair they will😃
Edited by poas - 11 years ago