Other Shows

aap jaisa koi...surat

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

there no seperate section so i am posting it in this section, just saw half  hour friday show. kali and garv seemed very uncomfortable on the stage. i could almost see kali count dance steps(1...2...3..4...1..2) in her head. manish goel aka raj 's performance was also not upto mark(though i can't blame him , it is hard to beat or copy hrithik roshan who is very comfortable doing even very hard dance steps) and what was with the clown pants????

by far the best performance in group has been by kshitij and kumud followed by kajal and purab( atleast these people did not seem as if someone was pointing gun to thier heads forcing them to dance). as far as solos are concerned i think arjun (he actually seemed to be having fun)and pooja did a great job.what do you guys think????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aap jaisa koi...surat" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ides

IF-Dazzler

ides

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
hey thnx PJ....havent watched the show yet.....ATN shows recordings of sony programs anyways.....but looking forward to seeing it.....arjun and pooja are both great dancer....a couple od days ago caught them dancing in an ad......pretty good moves

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hey arjun is a good dancer ,i think he did an item number with amrita arora for the film zameen and pooja too is a good dancer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top