Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I know they are mostly foreigners on this site (Page 8)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Giaa resigned to tell PH don't treat me like this, stop taunting me and threatening me, call me back if you can stop behaving in that way.

And I respect and admire her decision. I was glad she chose JDJ. Her talent was being wasted in SNS. Just like Vishaal and several other cast members are being wasted.

PH replaced her, we will prove to you that we can make anybody Gopi, audiences will accept, I'm not disputing the PH the audience unknowing to what transpired between Giaa and PH are watching the show.

Such is the nature of big business. At the end of the day they are bully boys who generally tend to get their way. Giaa chose to fight back. I think she did so knowing she could lose. But sometimes in life you have to make a stand and fight back. While she may not have won this battle or the war it may be better or easier for someone coming after her.

But the genius of the CV's which weaved magic around audiences to get number 1 on the TRP chart is not being achieved, Aham's confession of love for Gopi didn't achieve it and anything they will do will not achieve it, they going to give it they best shot though, lets see, us as impartial observers that are not watching their show this is interesting will they manage it? 

They won't manage it. No-one can deny that losing a lead star especially of the caliber of Giaa is a hard blow. 

Thank you for that Shaun, you have finally admitted that Giaa is most suited for the role of Gopi, Devoleena is not. The high TRP's of Saathiya are a thing of the past, they won't achieve number 1 on the table if Giaa Manek is not Gopi. She was the lead actress, the PH's attempt to discredit Giaa Manek hard work to make the Gopi role what it is today, will fail. They must understand this and make the viewers happy and call Giaa back. 

Devoleena got her big break to play a lead in a role, but viewers love Gopi and we want our lead star Giaa Manek back. No imitation Gopi will do for us, we want the original Gopi. Sell Devoleena's contract to another PH we don't want her as Gopi, she can play a maid (her voice is like Mani the 2nd Mani, that is more suited for her in Saathiya not Gopi's role). If a maid's job she doesn't want then some other arrangement sell her back to Colors but bring Giaa Manek our original Gopi back for us viewers.

But they are trying. it is not their fault that they got caught in the middle. Can we hold the CV's, other cast and crew responsible for what happened between Giaa, PH and SP?  I think not. At the end of the day they are also trying to put food on the table and a roof over their families heads. We must however give them credit for trying and even to a certain extent succeeding. The TRPs are now fairly stable. SNS will see out its course.

Shaun I understand that, you even said in the beginning that why should we fans of Saathiya fight for a fight that should be done by the actors themselves, this unfairness to them by the PH, I know South Africa with you strong unions, the actors should have a stronger union to report to that fights for the good of the actors and not the PH's. 

Can I tell you the reason why I hold the Saathiya cast responsible, when Giaa was replaced they should have walked out and refused to act with Devoleena, meaning Rupal, Nazim, Vishal, Rucha (the main ones) they were in contact with Giaa they knew that she resigned because of this tension PH were putting her through, had those 4 walked out and said we also will not act with Devoleena and you must go to Giaa Manek and resolve the dispute with her, it would have taken a couple of days the stand off, but it would have been resolved in 1 week. Why? Because Star Plus had commissioned them for a show they would not relinquish a high TRP show so easily they would have resolved the matter between them without us the viewers being involved, after they are a week ahead with shooting the serial.  But those 4 didn't think of putting pressure on PH in this manner, Shaun you said the actors themselves need to take up the fight, they didn't support Giaa Manek, they did not take up the fight when it was required for them to do so. We viewers are not enjoying the show the way we used to because of this cowardice or perhaps Rucha had her own agenda she was being sidelined maybe now she has opportunity to be lead actress fully no more Gopi all the time being mentioned as the lead, she now has a chance to shine ahead of Devoleena as the new Gopi, but why Rupal, Nazim didn't walk out (Nazim did his 3 or so articles later, but a walk out and refuse to act with Devoleena would have brought Giaa back). That is the reason Shaun I felt the show which is owned by the pompous and unreasonable PH and the actors that were cowards and had their own agenda's should not be supported by the viewers from the beginning and I still stand by that feeling now.

But I know many will say PH would have replaced Nazim, Rupal, Vishal and Rucha had they walked out and refused to act with Devoleena. But 75% of you will know that would have never happenend replacement to one person possible (Giaa) but not replacing 5 people in a serial and 4 of them leads impossible. 

We all would like to have our magic Gohem again, if they was a genuine 100% assured plan to get this old Gohem back, wouldn't we all do it and make it happen?  

I will continue to wish your campaign everything of the best. But you need to learn to pick and choose which wars to fight. And you also need to learn to choose your battle-grounds. But give yourself time. You will learn. We all did.

Nafs have I ever told you that you remind me of me in my younger years? LOL 

About picking my battles, I just fight for what I believe in, I don't care about how big the opponent, I don't think SP is the problem here, PH are shifting the blame to SP because they know they are a giant, it's PH, they are the problem, but SP needs to insist with them after all they commissioned the show so they can make them bring her back for us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaaharivijXarinaGiafanShaunSA.Tanmaya.

harivij Senior Member
harivij
harivij

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i am a silent reader of this forum i love gia as gopi.  exactly i have same questions

1.  y did the fellow cast members  did not support gia against the PH and star plus they could have done it instead  everybody carried on the shoot as nothing happened. so selfish

2.  secondly the picturesof 600 episode celebration did not have gia there.  the cast members were enjoying themselves nobody gave credit to gia or told they missed her.  she was one of the cast of the serial for more than 550 episodes.  

3. thidly when all sufferings of gopi was enacted by gia the happiness of suffering is enjoyed by dev which is total injustice to the character of gopi

for me my sns has taken break after the fire incident i am waiting eagerly for it to continue from there

for me gopis character has been portrayed as childlike innocent one so she was sent to school
does the new gopi atleast look innocent , i dont want to comment on her acting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43vanisreeGiafan.Tanmaya.

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harivij

i am a silent reader of this forum i love gia as gopi.  exactly i have same questions

1.  y did the fellow cast members  did not support gia against the PH and star plus they could have done it instead  everybody carried on the shoot as nothing happened. so selfish

2.  secondly the picturesof 600 episode celebration did not have gia there.  the cast members were enjoying themselves nobody gave credit to gia or told they missed her.  she was one of the cast of the serial for more than 550 episodes.  

3. thidly when all sufferings of gopi was enacted by gia the happiness of suffering is enjoyed by dev which is total injustice to the character of gopi

for me my sns has taken break after the fire incident i am waiting eagerly for it to continue from there

for me gopis character has been portrayed as childlike innocent one so she was sent to school
does the new gopi atleast look innocent , i dont want to comment on her acting.

Well, the cast members [ except, Vishal ] all are opportunitic ppl.  They mind, only their business. For them, they only care about their bread and butter [as if, they are suffering from the poverty]. they are very selfish. No doubt about that.  for your 3rd question,  my answer is, yes, we agree, there is a total injustice to the character of Gopi. For us, Gopi[gia] suffered, we want only our Gopi[gia] to enjoy the fruits of the hard labour,  So that, we are not accepting, this new girl [Dev] as our Gopi.  How come somebody  does hard work, and some one else comes, and enjoys the benefits?
For us, SNS ended, after that fire incident.  We made up our mind, that our Ahemji lived happily ever after with our Gopi [Gia].  Just like Cindrella story.  The new girl, doesn't look like innocent girl, more like  very matured person. She killed, the child like innocent character of Gopi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43vanisree.Tanmaya.

Go to top