Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I know they are mostly foreigners on this site (Page 6)

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
nobody here bashed giaa...nobody mentioned about giaas acting talent or her physique or anything...u people only came up dev acting talent and her physique

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Vici

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittykutty

see rucha is a brilliant actress ,very beautiful with gud physique.hw many awrds she got .only 1 or 2.but giaa got more than 12 awards..it is clear that she got this much only bcoz of gopi bahus popularity.since she was playing a  lovable character she got this much...in television industry awards r given to characters not to actors...giaa got jhalak ,that too was bcoz of gopi bahus popularity not bcoz of her amazing dance performance...now she is out of dat .lets see hw many awards she can get in future , hw much trps will her future shows get>>>>>>Clap

To be honest Rucha was allowed to showcase her talent in SNS. Giaa had the rhona dhona role which showed nothing of her talent. I am amazed Giaa lasted two years. It was a taxing role for anyone. But then again Rashi is a pretty hectic role as well. Rucha has managed it awesomely but it will take its toll sooner or later.

I am surprised though that Rucha never won more awards. Ah well... such is life.

And no doubt my post will be mis-construed as well. Ah well... such is life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttyXarinailike_tvani_gr

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

nobody here bashed giaa...nobody mentioned about giaas acting talent or her physique or anything...u people only came up dev acting talent and her physique

aha can I ask how you said giaa is unprofessional actress. I guess you must be having a contract of giaa and star plus to prove your words

ramyaaXarina-Nafisa-

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I happen to agree Giaa is not the best dancer in JDJ 5 Isha and Shibani's performances have been better then Giaa's...leaving Gurmeet's popularity and Giaa's popularity with audiences, the final should be contested by Isha and Shibani from the performances so far they deserve that final. But the judges and the performances themselves don't count in who is put in the bottom 3 or who is going home after each weeks performance it's the viewers at home that have bothered to pick up the phone to call in for that performance that count.

This business of saying JDJ is scripted has been said to me several times, I suppose the question will be do we trust the integrity of JDJ and the votes they are publishing or not (it's scripted). Okay say its scripted and the winner is known and it's neither Isha, Shibani or even Gurmeet, say because Giaa suffered a loss of her job in Saathiya and Jhalak and Giaa made a deal for her to win JDJ 5, we all impartial observers that have neither voted for her and don't really watch JDJ in previous seasons, will be eager to see the final performances and who the winner is going to be. 

But we will never know definitely that the votes from Giaa's following gave her the win or it's a manufactured win. I'm sure we will have a fun time talking about it though. 

I want to ask you Pro Dev's one thing if Giaa looses JDJ 5 and you have it confirmed that no deal was made with Jhalak and Giaa how will you repair the damage made to Giaa now, as you say this now means people won't vote for Giaa Manek saying she has an assured win already, for gods sake they might even not vote for their other favourites in the show anyway because of all this talk of JDJ being scripted. Or you just don't care voting is a waste of money and time anyway as god's will whoever wins wins. 

Reality shows. Tbh I hate them. In SA they are always rigged lol. From Survivor to Come Dancing to pick a name and it is rigged. I have never voted in one. Refuse to waste my airtime LOL Will rather sms Johan and see how he is doing. Plus it's cheaper. In SA they charge an arm and a leg for sms voting.

Having said that I don't believe Colors has made a deal with Giaa to win JDJ... I am betting GC has been chosen simply because he is the most popular contestant. Forget talent. They don't care about it. More popular = more sms votes = more money.

Always follow the money trail... it will lead you to where the truth is.

ilike_tvani_gr-Nafisa-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

see rucha is a brilliant actress ,very beautiful with gud physique.hw many awrds she got .only 1 or 2.but giaa got more than 12 awards..it is clear that she got this much only bcoz of gopi bahus popularity.since she was playing a lovable character she got this much...in television industry awards r given to characters not to actors...giaa got jhalak ,that too was bcoz of gopi bahus popularity not bcoz of her amazing dance performance...now she is out of dat .lets see hw many awards she can get in future , hw much trps will her future shows get>>>>>>Clap

To be honest Rucha was allowed to showcase her talent in SNS. Giaa had the rhona dhona role which showed nothing of her talent. I am amazed Giaa lasted two years. It was a taxing role for anyone. But then again Rashi is a pretty hectic role as well. Rucha has managed it awesomely but it will take its toll sooner or later.

I am surprised though that Rucha never won more awards. Ah well... such is life.

And no doubt my post will be mis-construed as well. Ah well... such is life.

Rucha has been robbed by star and other awards shows by nominating her in best sister awardsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaailike_tv

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i dont say giaa is unprofessional...it was said by starplus ..i just used dat ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i also dont believe clors has made a deal with giaa 4 jhalak ...bcoz the show hav their own actors in it ..so they  wont giv dat trophy to another channels actress...if they do dat  ,they themselves r accepting dat starplus is the most popular channel ..nothing is above that...afterall giaas popularity means starplus popularity ryt?

ilike_tvani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hiya.  I was sat in my doctors surgery reading your comments.  On the whole, it is so refreshing to see healthy discussion taking place without the brickbats.  Thank you.
As for reality shows, favourites are normally identified from the beginning, not necessarily the winner.  Best to sit back and enjoy the performances.

ilike_tvani_gr

Go to top