Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I know they are mostly foreigners on this site (Page 5)

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittykutty

i think she should nw work hark to get an oppurtunity to work in  a show .which ph will take such a risk by casting her in their show...starplus no way..der r other channels left..let her try in dat...another dance reality show?no way bcoz of her gr8 performance in jhalak...i dont think other channel and ph r listening to her interviews..who cares ..they hav better things to do rather than listening to an unprofessional actors interview...any ways those who r fighting 4 giaas comeback can do their best..i just expresed my opinion...didnot meant to bash giaa or her fans

Dear mitty, Don't worry too much about our Giaa. For her acting talents and her pretty looks, she will def. get another show in the other channels.  if SP, doesn't care about her,no problem, there are plenty of other  better channels, who is ready to give her a job, Last year, it self, she got a bollywood chance, that also in Super star Salman's movie.   She will shine in the near future. She is a hard worker.  Nobody can deny that. So, we don't need any nut's opinion here. Nuts can move on with their pathetic opinion about Giaa.  If a woman like Dev [who has very very very average looks, [all annoyingly big facial features]  and horrible acting]  can get a job as a lead actress in a show like SNS, why don't our Giaa will get a chance?  Gia has a bright future. .  That is for sure.  We don't loose hope on her.  After seeing, Dev, even we have the confidence, we can achieve anything in this world.  Well, dev can do something, our Giaa can do 100% more better than her. She got lot of awards from SP, for her acting talents.  If you are genius enough, make your Dev get a single award from SP. She won't get any award from anywhere,  probably the PH will buy a award for her [dev] with spending some money.LOL 

Edited by Giafan - 08 August 2012 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Giafan

Originally posted by ilike_tv

i think she should nw work hark to get an oppurtunity to work in  a show .which ph will take such a risk by casting her in their show...starplus no way..der r other channels left..let her try in dat...another dance reality show?no way bcoz of her gr8 performance in jhalak...i dont think other channel and ph r listening to her interviews..who cares ..they hav better things to do rather than listening to an unprofessional actors interview...any ways those who r fighting 4 giaas comeback can do their best..i just expresed my opinion...didnot meant to bash giaa or her fans

I have a serious doubt.. Even after practicing for 6-7 hrs a day.. with nothing else to do ( i mean work) Gia is still hanging on the score of 23-24 range...  some may blame it on the male judges... but shibani and isha are getting perfect 30 without any pblms!!! so i seriously think that she wud ve been out by now if she was doing SNS too!!

Agreed Smile

And having read some of the comments on JDJ Forum it seems the comp has become even more difficult with the wild-card entries.

Ys shaun, It's getting tougher by each passing episode... reshmi and karan really entered as winner... No one can dance like Isha... No one can complete with shibani's dedication... who can question Gurmeet's fan following!!!
 . it sad to say that, our Gia is one of the weakest dancers in the house ... she says that she s trying new things every week... but trying is not just enf, right?

Yeah, Even your Dev also, trying new new things, but no use.  Still TRP is struggling to cross 4. uff.,

You misunderstood the post. The important difference here is that if Giaa slips up she is voted out. If Dev slips up she is still back in the next episode.

Please guys I know it is a tough time on all but can we at least make an attempt to understand what is actually being said instead of just bringing out the weapons?

I heard that this forum was one of the most friendly forums in IF... But when i came here first  it was a war zone.. it still is... where is the friendship?!!! where is the so called kind heart of SNS fans?!!! well, i am quite new to this forum... My experience here  says that it is the most dangerous form of all... You say something people will take it   and bend it  and make a bow and shoot the arrow right back ...  is this what is called friendship...?!!! i dont believe that you gutys wer like this before... but i believe that u guys wer at least in talking terms... one change in the show and all turned in to  something else!!!! 

XarinaShaunSA

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

I have a serious doubt.. Even after practicing for 6-7 hrs a day.. with nothing else to do ( i mean work) Gia is still hanging on the score of 23-24 range...  some may blame it on the male judges... but shibani and isha are getting perfect 30 without any pblms!!! so i seriously think that she wud ve been out by now if she was doing SNS too!!

Agreed Smile

And having read some of the comments on JDJ Forum it seems the comp has become even more difficult with the wild-card entries.

Ys shaun, It's getting tougher by each passing episode... reshmi and karan really entered as winner... No one can dance like Isha... No one can complete with shibani's dedication... who can question Gurmeet's fan following!!!
 . it sad to say that, our Gia is one of the weakest dancers in the house ... she says that she s trying new things every week... but trying is not just enf, right?

Yeah, Even your Dev also, trying new new things, but no use.  Still TRP is struggling to cross 4. uff.,

OOPS... someone took that to heart!!! DIL pe mat le , yaar!!!Wink

Yeah,  Even when we talk about Dev,  you guys also don't take that into your heart!!!

ramyaa-Nafisa-

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Agreed Smile

OOPS... someone took that to heart!!! DIL pe mat le , yaar!!!Wink

Yeah,  Even when we talk about Dev,  you guys also don't take that into your heart!!!

no dear.. i dont!!! coz she is just another actress to me.. she is not my mummy... not my maami... JUST ANOTHER ACTRESS... even Gia is like that... both meant nothing to me... only Gopi does... who plays it,. does nt matter...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttyXarinamunnihyderabadThamanna85ShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Giaa resigned to tell PH don't treat me like this, stop taunting me and threatening me, call me back if you can stop behaving in that way.

And I respect and admire her decision. I was glad she chose JDJ. Her talent was being wasted in SNS. Just like Vishaal and several other cast members are being wasted.

PH replaced her, we will prove to you that we can make anybody Gopi, audiences will accept, I'm not disputing the PH the audience unknowing to what transpired between Giaa and PH are watching the show.

Such is the nature of big business. At the end of the day they are bully boys who generally tend to get their way. Giaa chose to fight back. I think she did so knowing she could lose. But sometimes in life you have to make a stand and fight back. While she may not have won this battle or the war it may be better or easier for someone coming after her.

But the genius of the CV's which weaved magic around audiences to get number 1 on the TRP chart is not being achieved, Aham's confession of love for Gopi didn't achieve it and anything they will do will not achieve it, they going to give it they best shot though, lets see, us as impartial observers that are not watching their show this is interesting will they manage it? 

They won't manage it. No-one can deny that losing a lead star especially of the caliber of Giaa is a hard blow. But they are trying. it is not their fault that they got caught in the middle. Can we hold the CV's, other cast and crew responsible for what happened between Giaa, PH and SP? I think not. At the end of the day they are also trying to put food on the table and a roof over their families heads. We must however give them credit for trying and even to a certain extent succeeding. The TRPs are now fairly stable. SNS will see out its course.

We all would like to have our magic Gohem again, if they was a genuine 100% assured plan to get this old Gohem back, wouldn't we all do it and make it happen?  

I will continue to wish your campaign everything of the best. But you need to learn to pick and choose which wars to fight. And you also need to learn to choose your battle-grounds. But give yourself time. You will learn. We all did.

Nafs have I ever told you that you remind me of me in my younger years? LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tv

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

see rucha is a brilliant actress ,very beautiful with gud physique.hw many awrds she got .only 1 or 2.but giaa got more than 12 awards..it is clear that she got this much only bcoz of gopi bahus popularity.since she was playing a  lovable character she got this much...in television industry awards r given to characters not to actors...giaa got jhalak ,that too was bcoz of gopi bahus popularity not bcoz of her amazing dance performance...now she is out of dat .lets see hw many awards she can get in future , hw much trps will her future shows get>>>>>>Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadmegustajalebiilike_tvShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

hw much u want to bash dev u can .nobody is there to stop u..but u accept it or not dev is now playing one of the most popular characters of tv that too in a big channel starplus.even with poor acting skills and average looks(according to certain people in this forum)she got such a big oppurtunity.one more thing its only 2months she has entered into this role.but her show is l in top5 and is at no3 in starplus.must say she is really a lucky girl.the previous actress needed more than 4 months for her show to be in top 5.within this short period of tym dev has achieved dat

ROFL
First of all you were the one to start bashing giaa here and putting a note in the end that I don't intend to bash means nothing.
And somehow people just selectively choose the things to show they are correct and others are wrong. Other cast is just useless cuz dev with her extraordinary acting got SNS in top 5. Funniest thing I have read so farLOL

ramyaa.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Agreed Smile

Tbh though I have always believed that shows like JDJ are actually scripted and the winners decided in advance so even her talent does not count for much and even giving it 200% is not enough more times than not.

I happen to agree Giaa is not the best dancer in JDJ 5 Isha and Shibani's performances have been better then Giaa's...leaving Gurmeet's popularity and Giaa's popularity with audiences, the final should be contested by Isha and Shibani from the performances so far they deserve that final. But the judges and the performances themselves don't count in who is put in the bottom 3 or who is going home after each weeks performance it's the viewers at home that have bothered to pick up the phone to call in for that performance that count.

This business of saying JDJ is scripted has been said to me several times, I suppose the question will be do we trust the integrity of JDJ and the votes they are publishing or not (it's scripted). Okay say its scripted and the winner is known and it's neither Isha, Shibani or even Gurmeet, say because Giaa suffered a loss of her job in Saathiya and Jhalak and Giaa made a deal for her to win JDJ 5, we all impartial observers that have neither voted for her and don't really watch JDJ in previous seasons, will be eager to see the final performances and who the winner is going to be. 

But we will never know definitely that the votes from Giaa's following gave her the win or it's a manufactured win. I'm sure we will have a fun time talking about it though. 

I want to ask you Pro Dev's one thing if Giaa looses JDJ 5 and you have it confirmed that no deal was made with Jhalak and Giaa how will you repair the damage made to Giaa now, as you say this now means people won't vote for Giaa Manek saying she has an assured win already, for gods sake they might even not vote for their other favourites in the show anyway because of all this talk of JDJ being scripted. Or you just don't care voting is a waste of money and time anyway as god's will whoever wins wins. 

Xarinailike_tvShaunSA

Go to top