Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I know they are mostly foreigners on this site (Page 3)

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by poonamahem

I live in India and I really feel u shud just get over it babe ...!! Sns did not dump her .. She did for better career prospects and don't be surprised if she stars in shows on colours now .. She a smart girl .. If anything we shud commend the team of saathiya ESP nazim and rupal and Rucha for keeping the show going and adjusting so well to the new girl ... Nazim ESP looks so romantic .. I believe he is a true actor in the character ... So pls let the trp rise naturally ... And every one chill ... If gia loved gopi sooo much she would have stuck on I assure u ...

I assure u ppl in India have lots more to worry and care about ..! Cheers 

poonamahem, I am one of the few that happen to agree partly to what you are saying!!!

Giaa was also to blame when she resigned, the thought to force PH to stop their threats on her and call her back,  after all she was very tense cause by goons threats and PH taunting her, but how was she to know that PH would challenge her to replace her to prove to her that she is nothing, that audiences will accept anybody in that role of Gopi, they just have to teach them what to do and audiences will be manipulated to accept it? 

I hate to see this and I want people to wake up and recognise they can do something to the PH now to stop this bahavior, they should respect they actors and actresses, Nazim was allowed to do his two movies and still doing Saathiya, I've explained about Giaa's work hours and Jhalak dance hours, they should have allowed her to do her little adventure and come back but they are acting dictatorial towards her. Now they are manipulating people, they are very good at this previously that is why they were high on the TRP table and we loved they clever creative genius, but now we want audiences to be alert to these antics of the PH.

P,s relax and let this go... Enjoy the show ... Sit back and let them entertain us ...Seriously honey u r taking this too seriously pls just chill

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinamunnihyderabadThamanna85megustajalebiilike_tvShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarak

I live in India and I really feel u shud just get over it babe ...!! Sns did not dump her .. She did for better career prospects and don't be surprised if she stars in shows on colours now .. She a smart girl .. If anything we shud commend the team of saathiya ESP nazim and rupal and Rucha for keeping the show going and adjusting so well to the new girl ... Nazim ESP looks so romantic .. I believe he is a true actor in the character ... So pls let the trp rise naturally ... And every one chill ... If gia loved gopi sooo much she would have stuck on I assure u ...

poonamahem, I am one of the few that happen to agree partly to what you are saying!!!

Giaa was also to blame when she resigned, the thought to force PH to stop their threats on her and call her back,  after all she was very tense cause by goons threats and PH taunting her, but how was she to know that PH would challenge her to replace her to prove to her that she is nothing, that audiences will accept anybody in that role of Gopi, they just have to teach them what to do and audiences will be manipulated to accept it? 

I hate to see this and I want people to wake up and recognise they can do something to the PH now to stop this bahavior, they should respect they actors and actresses, Nazim was allowed to do his two movies and still doing Saathiya, I've explained about Giaa's work hours and Jhalak dance hours, they should have allowed her to do her little adventure and come back but they are acting dictatorial towards her. Now they are manipulating people, they are very good at this previously that is why they were high on the TRP table and we loved they clever creative genius, but now we want audiences to be alert to these antics of the PH.

There definitely are goons in RS's camp. not just me but all giaa fans who have been calling PH will agree. they have threatened us(gia fans) as well

Sarak would you care to elaborate on this please. Cos I am really confused now.

From previous posts of forumites who were calling I got the impression that PH was in agreement that Dev sucked and they were looking for a replacement. The forumites were pretty gleeful in their posts so I remember them very clearly. And until your post not a single mention was made of any goons or any threats.

So now I am totally confused as to what is the truth and what is not.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvani_gr

sarak Groupbie
sarak
sarak

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

There definitely are goons in RS's camp. not just me but all giaa fans who have been calling PH will agree. they have threatened us(gia fans) as well

From previous posts of forumites who were calling I got the impression that PH was in agreement that Dev sucked and they were looking for a replacement. The forumites were pretty gleeful in their posts so I remember them very clearly. And until your post not a single mention was made of any goons or any threats.

I said i spoke to the director on his mobile who agreed that she is no good and he will replace her if star agrees.
 about the goons its the landline number of ph,

anything else?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaaXarinaGiafan.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Hi nafisa hope you are doing fineSmile
Regarding the show I can't help you really. Frankly I don't care about this show anymore and I don't think wasting my time on these pity matters is useful. The show is dead to me and I don't care if it rises high or drops low so I am not going to try and influence anyone about watching it or not. I am pretty happy with other shows and feels great to leave this silly gohem/gina obsession.
But one thing is for sure that I will never ever watch any show of rashmi sharma

Hi maddy, I'm sure the regulars of this forum are missing your fun posts Smile
But can't say I blame your decision now, initially I was calling you back I even put up a thread for you, bhavya and monyka, when you all 3 made your decision to leave...but in the end even I don't like coming to this forum the appreciation thread for Devoleena and now DevNa AT as well they were a few forum members, previously friends, that were insistent on raising Devoleena's profile, even now I see them fighting for her ranking too on IF, they are insistent to fight for this forum as you see Shaun's remark that's what they think that Giaa left the show and is happy and will not face any problems for her decision rather it was a good move on her part to leave she will get more money with Colors probably made a deal to win Jhalak also LOL. I can see why they are fighting for Devoleena, they think Giaa was to blame for what happened. I'm not disputing this entirely even myself, I know she resigned, but do they really enjoy the show now with Devoleena as Gopi that is my question? They will scream yes we do we are happy, but deep down I think they also mourning just the way I am loudly inside they also miss the magic Gohem gave us, we were in a fantasy an obsession as you put it maddy, we analysed each thing that happened in the serial, now I miss that so much I want it back, I know it's childish to want this and I should let go, and I have I'm watching the Olympics now and I don't watch any hindi serials and just like you maddy I'm won't watch anything a love story with that much obsession again, neither of us will again we all know that, but I know we are feeling some nostalgia for that obsession we had with Gohem. Now you Pro Dev's because you think all these things of Giaa are out to fight Pro Giaa campaigners that are fighting to raise Giaa's profile with the rankings, I'm not getting involved on the Giaa side also, they want to keep her profile high to show Star Plus, you Pro Dev's want to help Star Plus, no we can do the same for Devoleena too, it's something I'm watching now who is going to win this meany battle you Pro Dev's or the Pro Giaa's...LOL, at the moment the Pro Giaa's are winning but because of your fewer number Pro Dev's I think you will give up this fight soon. LOL

Lets go back to Giaa for a moment, I was the the one, it was my idea to ask her to come forward to say she is willing to come back in Saathiya if SP and PH ring her, I wanted her to use the warning given to PH by SP recently to improve the show or shut shop, to say she is sad on hearing this was going to be the end for Saathiya and that she wants to help the show that made her a household name and if they ring her to comeback she would be back in Saathiya. She did so, and we are very much grateful now of this because it's left the ball in PH and SP's court if they call her we have her back if they don't call her and the show ends it will be their own fault...this is all said on the presumption the news in U Me Aur TV of the warning given to PH by SP is true, I'm not questioning that, I happen to think it's true as the feedback from SP to us in our calls is positive they are trying all they are trying with the PH. We just have to hope with time the ego issues there are resolved. 

But I agree the PH has a lot of goons. Lets see if the goons can be defeated.

Sorry maddy, my reply to you is addressing points to mittykutty and shaun also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaShaunSA

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittykutty

i think she should nw work hark to get an oppurtunity to work in  a show .which ph will take such a risk by casting her in their show...starplus no way..der r other channels left..let her try in dat...another dance reality show?no way bcoz of her gr8 performance in jhalak...i dont think other channel and ph r listening to her interviews..who cares ..they hav better things to do rather than listening to an unprofessional actors interview...any ways those who r fighting 4 giaas comeback can do their best..i just expresed my opinion...didnot meant to bash giaa or her fans

I have a serious doubt.. Even after practicing for 6-7 hrs a day.. with nothing else to do ( i mean work) Gia is still hanging on the score of 23-24 range...  some may blame it on the male judges... but shibani and isha are getting perfect 30 without any pblms!!! so i seriously think that she wud ve been out by now if she was doing SNS too!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymittykuttyXarinamunnihyderabadmegustajalebileo4everShaunSACintilaVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged

I said i spoke to the director on his mobile who agreed that she is no good and he will replace her if star agrees.
 about the goons its the landline number of ph,

anything else?

No I do believe that covers it and all my doubts have now been cleared. Thank you Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakXarinailike_tv-Nafisa-

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

i think she should nw work hark to get an oppurtunity to work in  a show .which ph will take such a risk by casting her in their show...starplus no way..der r other channels left..let her try in dat...another dance reality show?no way bcoz of her gr8 performance in jhalak...i dont think other channel and ph r listening to her interviews..who cares ..they hav better things to do rather than listening to an unprofessional actors interview...any ways those who r fighting 4 giaas comeback can do their best..i just expresed my opinion...didnot meant to bash giaa or her fans

I have a serious doubt.. Even after practicing for 6-7 hrs a day.. with nothing else to do ( i mean work) Gia is still hanging on the score of 23-24 range...  some may blame it on the male judges... but shibani and isha are getting perfect 30 without any pblms!!! so i seriously think that she wud ve been out by now if she was doing SNS too!!

Agreed Smile

And having read some of the comments on JDJ Forum it seems the comp has become even more difficult with the wild-card entries.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyXarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvVeni-Vidi-Vici

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilike_tv

Agreed Smile

And having read some of the comments on JDJ Forum it seems the comp has become even more difficult with the wild-card entries.

Ys shaun, It's getting tougher by each passing episode... reshmi and karan really entered as winner... No one can dance like Isha... No one can complete with shibani's dedication... who can question Gurmeet's fan following!!!
 . it sad to say that, our Gia is one of the weakest dancers in the house ... she says that she s trying new things every week... but trying is not just enf, right?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyXarinamunnihyderabadShaunSAChacchaani_grDivineDarkness

Go to top