Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I know they are mostly foreigners on this site (Page 2)

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 618

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
it is not the pblm of ph ...its btw giaa and starplus...ph can do only wat channel says to them...who is giaa to went against a big channel.u r still beleiving wat giaa said in her interviews abt the threats fromm goonsTongue.giaa was not at all consistent in her interviews.few days b4 the replacement giaa herself said that nobody had pblm with her for doing jhalak.she had a discussion with the ph.they allowed her and all.suddenly after she is out of the show she sid that they tortured me 4 one month,threats from goons,depression ,coma and all bakwaas things...see starplus is a big channel ,nobody can question their decisions.giaa should hav think abt the fans b4 breaking the contract.she breached the contract ,she got the punishment..nw get over with it...nw she might hav understood that it is not the person but the charater people loves...starplus hav not suffered with wat happened..with this new gopi also show is getting 3+trps and is in top five.giaa should also move on instead of giving interviews that if they call me back i am ready to do it..not even the channel nor the ph are cared abt her

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadThamanna85ilike_tvShaunSAleo4everVeni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarknessani_gr

sarak Groupbie
sarak
sarak

Joined: 02 February 2012
Posts: 168

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by poonamahem

I live in India and I really feel u shud just get over it babe ...!! Sns did not dump her .. She did for better career prospects and don't be surprised if she stars in shows on colours now .. She a smart girl .. If anything we shud commend the team of saathiya ESP nazim and rupal and Rucha for keeping the show going and adjusting so well to the new girl ... Nazim ESP looks so romantic .. I believe he is a true actor in the character ... So pls let the trp rise naturally ... And every one chill ... If gia loved gopi sooo much she would have stuck on I assure u ...


I assure u ppl in India have lots more to worry and care about ..! Cheers 

poonamahem, I am one of the few that happen to agree partly to what you are saying!!!

Giaa was also to blame when she resigned, the thought to force PH to stop their threats on her and call her back,  after all she was very tense cause by goons threats and PH taunting her, but how was she to know that PH would challenge her to replace her to prove to her that she is nothing, that audiences will accept anybody in that role of Gopi, they just have to teach them what to do and audiences will be manipulated to accept it? 

I hate to see this and I want people to wake up and recognise they can do something to the PH now to stop this bahavior, they should respect they actors and actresses, Nazim was allowed to do his two movies and still doing Saathiya, I've explained about Giaa's work hours and Jhalak dance hours, they should have allowed her to do her little adventure and come back but they are acting dictatorial towards her. Now they are manipulating people, they are very good at this previously that is why they were high on the TRP table and we loved they clever creative genius, but now we want audiences to be alert to these antics of the PH.
 
There definitely are goons in RS's camp. not just me but all giaa fans who have been calling PH will agree. they have threatened us(gia fans) as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaanicelysmileGiafan.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 618

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
these goons are not there for the past 2yrs .how cum suddenly now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadmegustajalebiilike_tvShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 2129

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittykutty

these goons are not there for the past 2yrs .how cum suddenly now...
 
Past 2 years, the PH never had problem with Giaa, After she decided to do the JDJ, the PH started to threaten her with Goons, We believe, whatever, Gia told us.  If you don't believe her,  sorry can't do nothing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaanicelysmilesarak.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 8960

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittykutty

it is not the pblm of ph ...its btw giaa and starplus...ph can do only wat channel says to them...who is giaa to went against a big channel.u r still beleiving wat giaa said in her interviews abt the threats fromm goonsTongue.giaa was not at all consistent in her interviews.few days b4 the replacement giaa herself said that nobody had pblm with her for doing jhalak.she had a discussion with the ph.they allowed her and all.suddenly after she is out of the show she sid that they tortured me 4 one month,threats from goons,depression ,coma and all bakwaas things...see starplus is a big channel ,nobody can question their decisions.giaa should hav think abt the fans b4 breaking the contract.she breached the contract ,she got the punishment..nw get over with it...nw she might hav understood that it is not the person but the charater people loves...starplus hav not suffered with wat happened..with this new gopi also show is getting 3+trps and is in top five.giaa should also move on instead of giving interviews that if they call me back i am ready to do it..not even the channel nor the ph are cared abt her

I typed out such a nice reply to you mitty and it didn't post Angry

I believe Giaa has moved on. But she was being diplomatic and saying if they ask her back she will go. Remember other ph's and channels will be watching her behaviour and she cannot jeopardise her chances of future work opportunities.

I think a lot of people mix up what is said in public with the truth. The truth is never ever that simple and sometimes it never sees the light of day. So to take everything you read/hear as truth is never a good idea. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadilike_tvVeni-Vidi-Viciani_gr-Eris-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6861

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Hi nafisa hope you are doing fineSmile
Regarding the show I can't help you really. Frankly I don't care about this show anymore and I don't think wasting my time on these pity matters is useful. The show is dead to me and I don't care if it rises high or drops low so I am not going to try and influence anyone about watching it or not. I am pretty happy with other shows and feels great to leave this silly gohem/gina obsession.
But one thing is for sure that I will never ever watch any show of rashmi sharma

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakilike_tvShaunSA.Tanmaya.-Nafisa-

mittykutty Senior Member
mittykutty
mittykutty

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 618

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i think she should nw work hark to get an oppurtunity to work in  a show .which ph will take such a risk by casting her in their show...starplus no way..der r other channels left..let her try in dat...another dance reality show?no way bcoz of her gr8 performance in jhalak...i dont think other channel and ph r listening to her interviews..who cares ..they hav better things to do rather than listening to an unprofessional actors interview...any ways those who r fighting 4 giaas comeback can do their best..i just expresed my opinion...didnot meant to bash giaa or her fans

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Viciani_grDivineDarkness

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6861

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittykutty

i think she should nw work hark to get an oppurtunity to work in a show .which ph will take such a risk by casting her in their show...starplus no way..der r other channels left..let her try in dat...another dance reality show?no way bcoz of her gr8 performance in jhalak...i dont think other channel and ph r listening to her interviews..who cares ..they hav better things to do rather than listening to an unprofessional actors interview...any ways those who r fighting 4 giaas comeback can do their best..i just expresed my opinion...didnot meant to bash giaa or her fans

Yeah they should cast dev for her exceptional acting and performance in SNS.
I just expressed my opinion...did not meant to bash dev or her fans.

There you get your tit for tat. Be happy mittyTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakGiafan.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
poll on starplus site vote for saathiya ~!

2

Author: MereMahiyaa.   Replies: 13   Views: 1293

MereMahiyaa. 13 1293 24 October 2011 at 1:01pm by sandyuk
commenting on actor's site

2 3 4

Author: Jammona   Replies: 24   Views: 1796

Jammona 24 1796 12 October 2011 at 3:32pm by -Nafisa-
SNS Page on Star Plus Site: Plz Keep Commenting

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 6   Views: 2014

-tellyaddict- 6 2014 22 December 2010 at 4:02pm by -Nafisa-
Poll Of The Day on Star Plus Web Site

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 4   Views: 766

-tellyaddict- 4 766 27 September 2010 at 1:47pm by -tellyaddict-
First Poll for GoHam on Star Plus Site: Do Vote

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 1   Views: 658

-tellyaddict- 1 658 10 September 2010 at 4:18am by VivaciousQueen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index