Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarak

I said i spoke to the director on his mobile who agreed that she is no good and he will replace her if star agrees.
 about the goons its the landline number of ph,

anything else?

No I do believe that covers it and all my doubts have now been cleared. Thank you ðŸ˜ƒ
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

I have a serious doubt.. Even after practicing for 6-7 hrs a day.. with nothing else to do ( i mean work) Gia is still hanging on the score of 23-24 range...  some may blame it on the male judges... but shibani and isha are getting perfect 30 without any pblms!!! so i seriously think that she wud ve been out by now if she was doing SNS too!!

Agreed ðŸ˜Š

And having read some of the comments on JDJ Forum it seems the comp has become even more difficult with the wild-card entries.

ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Agreed ðŸ˜Š

And having read some of the comments on JDJ Forum it seems the comp has become even more difficult with the wild-card entries.

Ys shaun, It's getting tougher by each passing episode... reshmi and karan really entered as winner... No one can dance like Isha... No one can complete with shibani's dedication... who can question Gurmeet's fan following!!!
 . it sad to say that, our Gia is one of the weakest dancers in the house ... she says that she s trying new things every week... but trying is not just enf, right?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Giaa resigned to tell PH don't treat me like this, stop taunting me and threatening me, call me back if you can stop behaving in that way.

PH replaced her, we will prove to you that we can make anybody Gopi, audiences will accept, I'm not disputing the PH the audience unknowing to what transpired between Giaa and PH are watching the show. But the genius of the CV's which weaved magic around audiences to get number 1 on the TRP chart is not being achieved, Aham's confession of love for Gopi didn't achieve it and anything they will do will not achieve it, they going to give it they best shot though, lets see, us as impartial observers that are not watching their show this is interesting will they manage it? 

We all would like to have our magic Gohem again, if they was a genuine 100% assured plan to get this old Gohem back, wouldn't we all do it and make it happen?  
Giafan thumbnail

Ys shaun, It's getting tougher by each passing episode... reshmi and karan really entered as winner... No one can dance like Isha... No one can complete with shibani's dedication... who can question Gurmeet's fan following!!!
 . it sad to say that, our Gia is one of the weakest dancers in the house ... she says that she s trying new things every week... but trying is not just enf, right?

Yeah, Even your Dev also, trying new new things, but no use.  Still TRP is struggling to cross 4. uff.,
ilike_tv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

Yeah, Even your Dev also, trying new new things, but no use.  Still TRP is struggling to cross 4. uff.,

OOPS... someone took that to heart!!! DIL pe mat le , yaar!!!😉
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi maddy, I'm sure the regulars of this forum are missing your fun posts ðŸ˜Š

I miss a lot of old forumites Nafs. Including you and Maddy!

But can't say I blame your decision now, initially I was calling you back I even put up a thread for you, bhavya and monyka, when you all 3 made your decision to leave...

While I would have preferred for everyone to stay each was entitled to do what they felt best. I made no attempt to stop anyone from leaving and I never will.

but in the end even I don't like coming to this forum the appreciation thread for Devoleena and now DevNa AT as well they were a few forum members, previously friends, that were insistent on raising Devoleena's profile, even now I see them fighting for her ranking too on IF, they are insistent to fight for this forum as you see Shaun's remark that's what they think that Giaa left the show and is happy and will not face any problems for her decision rather it was a good move on her part to leave she will get more money with Colors probably made a deal to win Jhalak also 

Tbh the militant Pro-Giaa brigade alienated a lot of us and ensured we took up arms for Dev. Dev did not deserve what was being done to her on here. And I for one will refuse to sit back and watch that without kicking up a storm. My conscience will simply not let me.

😆. I can see why they are fighting for Devoleena, they think Giaa was to blame for what happened. I'm not disputing this entirely even myself, I know she resigned,

We didn't blame Giaa. But we have always said that none of us knows enough of what happened to cast blame on anyone. Whether it be Giaa, PH or SP. There are too many unknowns and to make a judgement without all the facts is fruitless and foolish tbh.

but do they really enjoy the show now with Devoleena as Gopi that is my question? They will scream yes we do we are happy, but deep down I think they also mourning just the way I am loudly inside they also miss the magic Gohem gave us,

I still enjoy the show. I am honest. I have no reason to lie. To me SNS was always just a tv serial. Not something I set too much store by. And I have gone through actor replacement before. The first time it happened it upset me. Since then it has happened several time. Now I take it for what it is.

we were in a fantasy an obsession as you put it maddy, we analysed each thing that happened in the serial, now I miss that so much I want it back, I know it's childish to want this and I should let go, and I have I'm watching the Olympics now and I don't watch any hindi serials and just like you maddy I'm won't watch anything a love story with that much obsession again, neither of us will again we all know that, but I know we are feeling some nostalgia for that obsession we had with Gohem. 

I wouldn't call it childish, it was a fairly natural reaction. But as you mature you will realise that is not something to get worked up about and defo not something to obsess about. Trust me give it a few years and you will realise exactly where I was coming from. And you will find yourself telling someone else the same thing. We grow and learn from our experiences.

Now you Pro Dev's because you think all these things of Giaa are out to fight Pro Giaa campaigners that are fighting to raise Giaa's profile with the rankings, I'm not getting involved on the Giaa side also, they want to keep her profile high to show Star Plus, you Pro Dev's want to help Star Plus, no we can do the same for Devoleena too, it's something I'm watching now who is going to win this meany battle you Pro Dev's or the Pro Giaa's...😆, at the moment the Pro Giaa's are winning but because of your fewer number Pro Dev's I think you will give up this fight soon. ðŸ˜†

Tbh I think you will find the vast majority of Pro Dev's are pretty much Pro Giaa as well. However it is easier to think of us as Anti-Giaa - it gives some a sense of inner satisfation. The truth is that we are fully capable of supporting both without having to choose one over the other. You guys made a choice of one over the other. We took both. Never doubt my admiration for Giaa in her role as Gopi. She did an awesome job and it was never easy. However I also admire Dev for attempting to do justice to the role in spite of all the harsh words coming her way. Neither girl needs to be hated in any way for any reason.

Lets go back to Giaa for a moment, I was the the one, it was my idea to ask her to come forward to say she is willing to come back in Saathiya if SP and PH ring her, I wanted her to use the warning given to PH by SP recently to improve the show or shut shop, to say she is sad on hearing this was going to be the end for Saathiya and that she wants to help the show that made her a household name and if they ring her to comeback she would be back in Saathiya. She did so, and we are very much grateful now of this because it's left the ball in PH and SP's court if they call her we have her back if they don't call her and the show ends it will be their own fault...this is all said on the presumption the news in U Me Aur TV of the warning given to PH by SP is true, I'm not questioning that, I happen to think it's true as the feedback from SP to us in our calls is positive they are trying all they are trying with the PH. We just have to hope with time the ego issues there are resolved. 

Just so I make myself clear. If Giaa is brought back to SNS tomorrow I will be happy for her and I will  still continue to watch and enjoy the show. However, I will still empathise with Dev and what she has gone through and I will wish her the best in her future efforts. I wish both girls the best in everything that they do! In SNS and JDJ and out of them.

But I agree the PH has a lot of goons. Lets see if the goons can be defeated.

Sorry maddy, my reply to you is addressing points to mittykutty and shaun also.

Nafs I generally do not make a habit of explaining myself to such an extent. I tend to let people make their own conclusions about me irrespective of whether they are right or wrong. I have made an exception for you because I am hoping that someday you will look back and think about my words and actions and you will realise that I was always right. And no that is not my ego talking. It is the way life is.

ShaunSA thumbnail

Tbh though I have always believed that shows like JDJ are actually scripted and the winners decided in advance so even her talent does not count for much and even giving it 200% is not enough more times than not.

ilike_tv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Tbh though I have always believed that shows like JDJ are actually scripted and the winners decided in advance so even her talent does not count for much and even giving it 200% is not enough more times than not.

You may be right about that.. But as a viewer i feel she s weak at  it... she win or not i really dont know... if they crown for sacrifices then, she shud get it !!! No one in the jhalak house sacrifiesed as much as she did.. a well appreciated ..loved bahu of sithara plus to  ex bahu with no work!!!!
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

You misunderstood the post. The important difference here is that if Giaa slips up she is voted out. If Dev slips up she is still back in the next episode.

Please guys I know it is a tough time on all but can we at least make an attempt to understand what is actually being said instead of just bringing out the weapons?