India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I know they are mostly foreigners on this site

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
But just in case they are some people in India here please read this leaflet, print it on your computer (black and white is cheaper) and distribute in your cities, lower the TRP, turn against the PH of Saathiya. Don't let them use you as pawns in their game to best our Gopi aka Giaa Manek. 

How the TRP is counted in your city. please see this chart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
special message to the gremlins, mind the blow torch I'm carrying it's on and I'm coming for you. lol.  queen bee has found a new hive shaun ...which spy drone is you, interesting, I have several suspects...LOLLOL

i'm sad you said finally shaun Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakXarinavanisreeGiafanhana_yShaunSA.Tanmaya.Mandy20

Related Videos

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hey Nafs! Good luck with your campaign Big smile

But I must inform you that you have always been Nafs to me. At no stage where you my Queen Bee Tongue I am not sure if you will be flattered or disappointed to know this LOL

Oh and I never spy. However I do have several spies who pass me anything relevant or interesting Cool

But seriously though. Answer me this. Do you honestly believe Giaa would have been able to do JDJ and SNS at the same time and give them both the justice they deserve? I saw an article were she mentioned practising for JDJ for 5 to 6 hours a day which is exhausting in itself. Add shooting for a daily soap into that and she would have exhausted herself in attempting the impossible.

I asked this before and I was told she now had the time because she wasn't in SNS. But then if she was in SNS how would she have made the time to do justice to JDJ?

And one final question. Hope you don't mind me asking but feel free not to answer if you don't want to.

Do you really believe that after 2 months this is going to garner nothing but a handful of support? Please note that while I admire the sentiment I remain if nothing a practical person so things like this bother me.

PS. You will always be Nafs... willingly or unwillingly Tongue

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkySunnyahem_Devna_Xarinamunnihyderabadmegustajalebiilike_tvThamanna85leo4everHetpVeni-Vidi-Vici-Eris-DivineDarknessani_gr

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I live in India and I really feel u shud just get over it babe ...!! Sns did not dump her .. She did for better career prospects and don't be surprised if she stars in shows on colours now .. She a smart girl .. If anything we shud commend the team of saathiya ESP nazim and rupal and Rucha for keeping the show going and adjusting so well to the new girl ... Nazim ESP looks so romantic .. I believe he is a true actor in the character ... So pls let the trp rise naturally ... And every one chill ... If gia loved gopi sooo much she would have stuck on I assure u ...

I assure u ppl in India have lots more to worry and care about ..! Cheers 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkynazliee_Devna_XarinamunnihyderabadThamanna85ilike_tvHetpShaunSAleo4everVeni-Vidi-Vici-Eris-ani_gr

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvleo4everShaunSA-Eris-ani_gr

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Hey Nafs! Good luck with your campaign ...Now Shaun you say good luck to our campaign but you are the first one in the line to throw water on anything we did here on this forum in the beginning so somehow I don't think this wish is genuine. I only accept wishes when they are given with genuine intent.

But I must inform you that you have always been Nafs to me. At no stage where you my Queen Bee Tongue I am not sure if you will be flattered or disappointed to know this ...Yes the Queen Bee name given to me in the Haila Traitors thread by Nazma was accepted wholeheartedly by me , I was flattered. But again I have to question you now Shaun who else were you talking about in your signature? 

Oh and I never spy. However I do have several spies who pass me anything relevant or interesting ...I hope your spies, which referred to as a spy drone in your siggie doesn't mind being named that, because I would hate to be a spy drone so unflattering, I think my nicknames by Nazma ...queen bee and Vibz ...Nuclear Bomb LOL are more analytical and acceptable, as I used to blow my temper very often...lol, but I've calmed down now, I just don't care when people contradict my opinion, is it cowardice, I don't think so, it's growing up...and I got that several times grow up Nafisa...gosh I've finally grown up, when people say stuff it just draws a chuckle and no anger...So nuclear bomb nickname is relinquished to be bestowed on somebody else younger which has more of fight in them.

But seriously though. Answer me this. Do you honestly believe Giaa would have been able to do JDJ and SNS at the same time and give them both the justice they deserve? I saw an article were she mentioned practising for JDJ for 5 to 6 hours a day which is exhausting in itself. Add shooting for a daily soap into that and she would have exhausted herself in attempting the impossible.

I asked this before and I was told she now had the time because she wasn't in SNS. But then if she was in SNS how would she have made the time to do justice to JDJ? ...I think had she been allowed to do JDJ and Saathiya at the same time, with no taunts and threats from the PH, making her feel so tense before she was replaced, she would not have had all this time to practice 5 or 6 hours, but she would have had 2 hours in the evenings on days Saathiya was using her but full days on days they were not using her, Giaa says they used her for 20 hours a week, that is 2.5 days in a week, assuming they were shooting 8 hour shifts for a full day then 4 hours on the third day, that allows 2 hours practice for Jhalak on that 8 hour day of Saathiya in the evening and more hours to use for Jhalak on the 4 hours half day and the rest of days that she was free from Saathiya commitments to just go for practice for Jhalak...if Saathiya were using her for a few hours each day, accumulating to 20 hours again that would allow a lot of free time each day for her to do the dancing.  The reason why she is treating Jhalak now as her full time job, is because it is just that, so her practising 5 - 6 hours each day is because she has no other commitments.

And one final question. Hope you don't mind me asking but feel free not to answer if you don't want to.

Do you really believe that after 2 months this is going to garner nothing but a handful of support? Please note that while I admire the sentiment I remain if nothing a practical person so things like this bother me.

I agree had we distributed a leaflet at the beginning first week of when Giaa was replaced more people would have known what had happened as protests were happening in India, 200 people were phoning the radio stations to complain, married women (housewives) in neighbourhoods were going to they local Star Office to complain, emotions were high they hated seeing Devoleena as Gopi and they protested, but they were ignored because STAR will only take notice if they are hit in the pocket, loss of subscriptions...however these same audiences are enjoying watching IPKKND, DABH, YRKKH among other shows, I think why should we campaign for people to drop subscriptions when these PH's for those shows have not hurt their audiences, it's not fair on them, so we campaign now not for people to march to STAR offices, but to protest in the TRP, because why should these people be used by the Saathiya PH in this way, it's a fight between they themselves and Giaa let them resolve the matter by meeting each other, not to use the show to fight with her. The PH of Saathiya is also the PH of Sasural Simar Ka they were mocking Giaa recently about the hookah raid, if people do think, they should punish that PH of Saathiya for riding roughshod over people and getting away with it by manipulating the Saathiya audience in this manner they are doing. I've put the TRP chart even if it's a handful of people recognising what we have told them and distributing it in those TRP cities it will get out through word of mouth also, because the married women that watch these serials discuss these things together when they meet.
PS. You will always be Nafs... willingly or unwillingly ...I did refuse Xarina and Arnisha to call me Nafs, and you I didn't even tell you to stop, but the reason I don't like it is because my elder sister, she is Feroza she calls me Nafs and it's her pet name for me, as we live so far from each other when she phones me it's a special name she calls me, and I just wanted to keep it that way...a name that my family only can use, because my sister can use a nickname for me as she is never false with me, she is genuine and loves me, that is why she is permitted to use that nickname.

Many people on this forum don't use their given names most of them use aliases (false or assumed identities), at least with me you know my name so just don't shorten it, that's all I ask of you.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaaXarinaGiafanShaunSA.Tanmaya.-Eris-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamahem

I live in India and I really feel u shud just get over it babe ...!! Sns did not dump her .. She did for better career prospects and don't be surprised if she stars in shows on colours now .. She a smart girl .. If anything we shud commend the team of saathiya ESP nazim and rupal and Rucha for keeping the show going and adjusting so well to the new girl ... Nazim ESP looks so romantic .. I believe he is a true actor in the character ... So pls let the trp rise naturally ... And every one chill ... If gia loved gopi sooo much she would have stuck on I assure u ...

I assure u ppl in India have lots more to worry and care about ..! Cheers 

poonamahem, I am one of the few that happen to agree partly to what you are saying!!!

Giaa was also to blame when she resigned, the thought to force PH to stop their threats on her and call her back,  after all she was very tense cause by goons threats and PH taunting her, but how was she to know that PH would challenge her to replace her to prove to her that she is nothing, that audiences will accept anybody in that role of Gopi, they just have to teach them what to do and audiences will be manipulated to accept it? 

I hate to see this and I want people to wake up and recognise they can do something to the PH now to stop this bahavior, they should respect they actors and actresses, Nazim was allowed to do his two movies and still doing Saathiya, I've explained about Giaa's work hours and Jhalak dance hours, they should have allowed her to do her little adventure and come back but they are acting dictatorial towards her. Now they are manipulating people, they are very good at this previously that is why they were high on the TRP table and we loved they clever creative genius, but now we want audiences to be alert to these antics of the PH.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nicelysmileXarinaGiafan.Tanmaya.

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
This is just my opinion.  O.K. This week TRP is 3.1, from compare to last week, it is only .2  up.  I don't think the TRP up is not very high. Compare to DABH, it is very low. Once upon a time, SNS used to gain, very good TRP. and maintained the first 2 positions in the chart [most popular serials].  Now, it is occupying 7th or 8th position.   Since, some ppl, are very desperate to celebrate, they are celebrating this very very very small up.   There is nothing to celebrate and there is nothing to be happy!!   Are we  this much desperate to see  a small progress? Nahi. eventhough, the last week's track was so good. Rashi fell in the borewell, but it didn't gain much TRP. only .2.  It is very much obvious,  some ppl. in India, doesn't have any work, simply watch, all the crap [how to make achar], and give a very little boost [...2] to the TRP.  LOL  But, sometimes, i have to appreciate the ppl. in India, even for a so much hyped track also, they gave a very  little concern, only .2Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SravasnicelysmileXarinavanisree.Tanmaya.

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Firstly thank you Nafs for taking the time to respond to my lengthy query. Much appreciated Smile

My replies are in blue. It does make it easier to respond in color doesn't it Tongue

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Hey Nafs! Good luck with your campaign ...Now Shaun you say good luck to our campaign but you are the first one in the line to throw water on anything we did here on this forum in the beginning so somehow I don't think this wish is genuine. I only accept wishes when they are given with genuine intent.

I was never against the Bring Giaa Back Campaign. I have made that perfectly clear from day 1 of this whole incident. However, and this is a big however, I refused to let this forum be used to fight that battle. And had several of us not made that particular stand this Forum would have dissolved into a Giaa Forum. I maintain and I always will that this is the SNS Forum for SNS fans. And it will always be that way. Instead of handling the campaign in a mature manner several forumites went on the war-path and tried to destroy this Forum. We fought back and we will continue to fight back. They still try till today. Sadly their efforts will all go down in vain. Whether this Forum has one member or 1000 or whether it has 1 post a day or one hundred it remains the SNS Forum.

But I must inform you that you have always been Nafs to me. At no stage where you my Queen Bee Tongue I am not sure if you will be flattered or disappointed to know this ...Yes the Queen Bee name given to me in the Haila Traitors thread by Nazma was accepted wholeheartedly by me , I was flattered. But again I have to question you now Shaun who else were you talking about in your signature? 

I have no knowledge of the HT thread. However I do believe that a few were confused by my Queen Bee reference. Trust me I came up with it myself and the forumite who it refers to is not you. I do believe even she was wondering whether the nick was for you or her. It is hers and hers alone. But that is my personal nick for her and nothing to do with any group whatsoever. Queen Bee if you are reading this and I know you are... you tend to follow each and every move I make... Heya! Tongue Hope you are happy in your new home and remember that Shaun is always right even when he is wrong Big smile I will not mention her name... but it does start with a b... hence bee... and she thinks she's a queen. Hence Queen bee. Hopefully I have settled your doubts on that one Nafs.

Oh and I never spy. However I do have several spies who pass me anything relevant or interesting ...I hope your spies, which referred to as a spy drone in your siggie doesn't mind being named that, because I would hate to be a spy drone so unflattering, I think my nicknames by Nazma ...queen bee and Vibz ...Nuclear Bomb LOL are more analytical and acceptable, as I used to blow my temper very often...lol, but I've calmed down now, I just don't care when people contradict my opinion, is it cowardice, I don't think so, it's growing up...and I got that several times grow up Nafisa...gosh I've finally grown up, when people say stuff it just draws a chuckle and no anger...So nuclear bomb nickname is relinquished to be bestowed on somebody else younger which has more of fight in them.

Did I say spies. Oops I meant spy. And my drone has no issues with the nick. Nothing I ever do or say is without reason and she knows what my reason behind this is Big smile You don't care when people contradict you. Cool. I don't care. Period. I think this is the major difference between us. And I think this part of me always surprises people when they come up against me and realise that I seriously do not care what anyone thinks, says, believes or does to me or about me. On the internet or in real life. I have my principles. They are my own. I live by them and I am happy by them. Internal happiness... once you have that nothing else matters.

I asked this before and I was told she now had the time because she wasn't in SNS. But then if she was in SNS how would she have made the time to do justice to JDJ? ...I think had she been allowed to do JDJ and Saathiya at the same time, with no taunts and threats from the PH, making her feel so tense before she was replaced, she would not have had all this time to practice 5 or 6 hours, but she would have had 2 hours in the evenings on days Saathiya was using her but full days on days they were not using her, Giaa says they used her for 20 hours a week, that is 2.5 days in a week, assuming they were shooting 8 hour shifts for a full day then 4 hours on the third day, that allows 2 hours practice for Jhalak on that 8 hour day of Saathiya in the evening and more hours to use for Jhalak on the 4 hours half day and the rest of days that she was free from Saathiya commitments to just go for practice for Jhalak...if Saathiya were using her for a few hours each day, accumulating to 20 hours again that would allow a lot of free time each day for her to do the dancing.  The reason why she is treating Jhalak now as her full time job, is because it is just that, so her practising 5 - 6 hours each day is because she has no other commitments.

Could have worked. Maybe. I am still not quite convinced. I have seen reality dance shows. They demand a lot of time and energy. Lead role in a tv serial demands the same. The one option was for SP to release her for the months in JDJ. I wonder why that never came up. Neither she nor they mentioned it in the whole debacle. 

I agree had we distributed a leaflet at the beginning first week of when Giaa was replaced more people would have known what had happened as protests were happening in India, 200 people were phoning the radio stations to complain, married women (housewives) in neighbourhoods were going to they local Star Office to complain, emotions were high they hated seeing Devoleena as Gopi and they protested, but they were ignored because STAR will only take notice if they are hit in the pocket, loss of subscriptions...however these same audiences are enjoying watching IPKKND, DABH, YRKKH among other shows, I think why should we campaign for people to drop subscriptions when these PH's for those shows have not hurt their audiences, it's not fair on them, so we campaign now not for people to march to STAR offices, but to protest in the TRP, because why should these people be used by the Saathiya PH in this way, it's a fight between they themselves and Giaa let them resolve the matter by meeting each other, not to use the show to fight with her. The PH of Saathiya is also the PH of Sasural Simar Ka they were mocking Giaa recently about the hookah raid, if people do think, they should punish that PH of Saathiya for riding roughshod over people and getting away with it by manipulating the Saathiya audience in this manner they are doing. I've put the TRP chart even if it's a handful of people recognising what we have told them and distributing it in those TRP cities it will get out through word of mouth also, because the married women that watch these serials discuss these things together when they meet.

You have more faith in people than I do. People are fickle. They do what suits them at any given time. The woman that watch this serial have either moved on because Giaa left or have accepted Dev and continued watching. Nothing said now is really going to cause anyone to think. They see Giaa having a fab time on JDJ and they are happy. They watch their serial and are happy. Everyone is happy.

PS. You will always be Nafs... willingly or unwillingly ...I did refuse Xarina and Arnisha to call me Nafs, and you I didn't even tell you to stop, but the reason I don't like it is because my elder sister, she is Feroza she calls me Nafs and it's her pet name for me, as we live so far from each other when she phones me it's a special name she calls me, and I just wanted to keep it that way...a name that my family only can use, because my sister can use a nickname for me as she is never false with me, she is genuine and loves me, that is why she is permitted to use that nickname.

Many people on this forum don't use their given names most of them use aliases (false or assumed identities), at least with me you know my name so just don't shorten it, that's all I ask of you.

I have never been afraid to use my real name on this Forum. Heck even my fb profile is freely available for people to throw chappals at rofl. That's another indication of how much I care.

I guess if you really didn't want me to call you Nafs you should have said so when I started doing it. Not when you stopped liking me lol. Too late now... old habits die hard.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkySunnyahemXarina

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top