India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash and Arti / Dil Pe Ek Nasha

TheRazoQueen Senior Member
TheRazoQueen
TheRazoQueen

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
HI guys :) i'm here new in Punar Vivah Forums and i have made a new vm on Yash and Arti as i can see its less viewrs for Punar Vivah and less vms on Youtube Cry why its isnt poeple making any vms on them anyways i have made this one and i hope i get alot of viewrs on it :) because i really luv them both alots i dont care about drashti because she is doing another show :P soo why we start hating Kratika she is such a sweetheart i had always loved her love her alots and with gurmeet she looks stunning just cant wait until Yash fall in love with her Heart

Link of my Vm ENJOY :D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlIMLBW*F-k 
PLease subb to my Youtube channel

i have made some siggis on yash and Arti too so thought to post it here :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanladyBgudnirmalac99lulujjjjvillager00pickachu

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Welcome dear. We dont really care about the number of viewers we have here on this forum. They might be less but are like diamond, very precious and valuable.

Khair, the siggies are very nice specially loved the first and third one. Yash is looking stunning there.

Hope you like it here on this forum.  

Have a great time

Edited by pal_maan - 08 August 2012 at 2:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pal_maan

Welcome dear. We dont really care about the number of viewers we have here on this forum. They might be less but are like diamond, very precious and valuable.

Khair, the siggies are very nice specially loved the first and third one. Yash is looking stunning there.

Hope you like it here on this forum.  

Have a great time
 yeah, we're also not particular to anyone who joins in even if they're on another forums Smile
welcome Khair, those were really lovely vm's Day Dreaming thank you for sharing..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index