Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

News24 E24 Rishbala's wedding+DVD joint intrerview (Page 5)

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Here is another seg..
Saas Bahu aur Siyasat Seg
RK n Madhu's marrige, DD in red lehnga looking amazing but without smile, RK in Blue blazer, There was Dhol wala n Bittu was dancing, RK had bollte of Shampine in hand and drinking during taking phera's...
DD : She said thar RK is taking revenge, Madhu is doing this bcoz of Malik, She said Shaadi k baad RK roj Daaru peke aaye ga aur Madhu ko pite ga then laughs...
She also said Madhu is now Kathputli of RK n She is gonna do the things which RK want her to do
VD : He said RK hates Madhu, He wants revenge that is why he has done all this to Madhu n her family now RK's revnge is on peak after this marrige. After Marrige he is gonna humilate Madhu in front of people, Torture her and gonna make her do the things he want. After Marrige Madhu is now his kathputli so now countdown starts here for RK's humilation to every second of his life...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaNiharikaNeha777.SmokeySilence.prema_ks_sasi_-brokensoul-ISADORABefikremanesha76EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

@Chakku-Arey Madhu is now officially Tharkey ki Tharkeraen ROFL pata nehi suhagraat mein kya hogaLOL Mujra shuru kar dega Rk with his itemsROFL

I just love your Mujra idea . I want RK  & Bittu to do Kajra re ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBefikreMR.KooL

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hahah lol 4 the 1st time ever marriage mai woh ahuti ki jagah Alchol ddali haa rhi hai.LOL shaadi mai mera tharkey bewada bana hua hai.Ab aayegi mazaa.B ready 4 BBB:P
Another word frm VD which shows y v r his PANKHA'Aukaat':P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Guys E24 segment also updatedROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaISADORAmanesha76

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

@Chakku-Arey Madhu is now officially Tharkey ki Tharkeraen ROFL pata nehi suhagraat mein kya hogaLOL Mujra shuru kar dega Rk with his itemsROFL
ROFL tuje sirf wahi sujtha hai hamesha ...thu nahi suderega

I know u want the same Wink LOL mein sab khullam khula bol deta hoon...as i bachcha maan ka SachchaTongue ROFL

ArShi_AbhIyaISADORA

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Yes Chakku offcourse RK is unique Cool
and Madhu has no plan to change him... ermm thats interesting because then she will have a hard time tolerating that kutta kameena RK Tongue LOL
But I guess she will fall for his kameenapanti like Jackey Kennedy says LOL

Well at this point she is not at all interested in him.

For marriage it is 40 lakh for her.

So to make her react RK has to do something again.

I know Shahi LOL But she should have equal effort to make RKs like intolerable then maja ayega but i wanted media to be there like in the promo Confused

-brokensoul-ISADORA

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Thx Chakku

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

In DVD's interview, reporter asks them what is the meaning of 4pheras? Because in a marriage there are 7 pheras.

DD- Iska matlab hai ki RK MB ko roz raat ko peetega, khoob sharaab peeega ROFL and khoob tang karega ROFL

@GREEN LOL thnx DD btane k liye.Ab sab ki confusion dur ho gayi ki 4 phere ka matlab kya hai.LOL yani RK bajane wala hai Madhu ba la ki:P.HAAH iss shaadi mai saari mehnat RK kyun kar rha hai?LOL Madhubala ko bhi kameene RK k liye kuch karna chahiye.She shuld now use her Balbeer,veer & dheer dialog 2 bajao RK:P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaprema_ks-brokensoul-Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index