• Vivian Dsena
    • RK
    • Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
    • different hair-dos
By TellychakkarTeam 8 Aug 2012 - 12:14
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Vivian Dsena

Vivian Dsena who essays the role of the Superstar RK in Nautanki Films and BAG Films' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors feels that RK as a character is very different from the other normal protagonists. According to him, RK is unpredictable and is struck with stardom.

And Vivian tries all the tricks up his sleeve to portray this unpredictable behaviour of RK to the 'T'. We hear that Vivian is so much into the skin of the character that at times, when the story and screenplay is being narrated to him, he gives his inputs and most of them are valuable tips that get accommodated into the script.

Recently, Vivian even went ahead and had a hair cut to come up with a difference. Talking about it, Vivian tells us, "RK is an icon and a superstar. And a superstar keeps changing his look and style. Hence I went ahead and got myself a haircut. To tell you more, this is the second time I have done it and you will be seeing RK with different hair-dos in future too".

He goes on, "I have begun to think like RK and try to give certain inputs to my creative team. Frankly speaking, I am nobody to interfere with the script but when I feel there is a need to add my bit, I do it. And I am lucky that most of my inputs have been well accepted".

Kudos for the hard work you are putting in, Vivian!!

Login or register to post comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
lol Vivian goes in the character skin i know ðŸ˜†...we cud even see that offscreen 😆
and good that he is giving ideas to the Creative team, bcoz i feel this show is lacking somewhere in that department currently 🤔
lol and hair-do was his own idea? 😲...badiya hai! change was much needed as we didnt see much change in Abhay and RK in that previous look 😆

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great !!!! 

Viv D... you've definintely looking better and better as RK in your different styles... Keep up the great work!!! Enjoying watching you as RK ðŸ˜Š
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vivian is best as RK..
Thanks for sharing..
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS, so again he change his hairstyle, Yes his hardwork is been seen and also appreciate, he is very good actor.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Vivian is one hard working man & his inputs & hard work can b seen.Thts the reason y ppl r enjoying RK coz Vivian is actually living RK.Oh I must say tht hair-cut idea was COOL😛.U rock all the way

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
TFS
He seems quite humble
-Zunaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Keep up the hard work Vivu!

I'm really loving his current hairstyle. Looking forward to seeing him in some new looks tho!

Thanks for sharing =)
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs
aww thats so cool vivu😎
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tfs wish they also change dds style