anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

You will see RK with different hair-dos in future, says Vivian Dsena

By TellychakkarTeam 8 Aug 2012 - 12:14
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Vivian Dsena

Vivian Dsena who essays the role of the Superstar RK in Nautanki Films and BAG Films' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors feels that RK as a character is very different from the other normal protagonists. According to him, RK is unpredictable and is struck with stardom.

And Vivian tries all the tricks up his sleeve to portray this unpredictable behaviour of RK to the 'T'. We hear that Vivian is so much into the skin of the character that at times, when the story and screenplay is being narrated to him, he gives his inputs and most of them are valuable tips that get accommodated into the script.

Recently, Vivian even went ahead and had a hair cut to come up with a difference. Talking about it, Vivian tells us, "RK is an icon and a superstar. And a superstar keeps changing his look and style. Hence I went ahead and got myself a haircut. To tell you more, this is the second time I have done it and you will be seeing RK with different hair-dos in future too".

He goes on, "I have begun to think like RK and try to give certain inputs to my creative team. Frankly speaking, I am nobody to interfere with the script but when I feel there is a need to add my bit, I do it. And I am lucky that most of my inputs have been well accepted".

Kudos for the hard work you are putting in, Vivian!!

Login or register to post comments

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uchrysashaNiharikaNeha777Serious-BeautyzulyianBhataktiAtma.-BreakingDown--anoshka-RaDMG25Courageous_Leosree.gattumanid--Rose--.ShreeYaa.SheDevilFallen AngelAmoureuxfairy_talest_areebRolzzvivacious_gurlLooteri_Dulhan_Darling_dreamyjenniceanji-miraManonidzEvIlNeSs_RoCkZArnav90

Serious-Beauty Senior Member
Serious-Beauty
Serious-Beauty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
tfs
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Great !!!! 

Viv D... you've definintely looking better and better as RK in your different styles... Keep up the great work!!! Enjoying watching you as RK Smile
vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
gr8 going VD
Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Vivian is best as RK..
Thanks for sharing..
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
TFS, so again he change his hairstyle, Yes his hardwork is been seen and also appreciate, he is very good actor.
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Vivian is one hard working man & his inputs & hard work can b seen.Thts the reason y ppl r enjoying RK coz Vivian is actually living RK.Oh I must say tht hair-cut idea was COOL.U rock all the way

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index