India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Try reverse logic

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Since Cv's main aim these days is to get us tense through the precap and then make a fool of us later on, I have tried to use the process of REVERSE LOGIC to figure out their next move. Its no rocket science - all it means is that whatever plot they show us in the precap, assume it wont happen or something reverse of that would happen. It seems to work for me.

Three days back in the precap they showed Guru calling Mohan to say that Riddima is speaking with Megha and we were supposed to feel scared that she is going to tell all. But then she only told a half truth. Similarly two days back there was a precap where Mohan was in Megha's room and she seemed very angry with him, Again to make us believe that she would not forgive him. But the reverse happened - she not only forgave him but lauded him for his 'good deed'.

Now what did they show in yesterday's precap. Thy showed a) Megha almost opening the file containing the divorce papers and b) Renu meeting Riddima at the travel agent and feeling suspicious. Well applying the Reverse Logic concept Megha will not open the file - there will be some interruption or distraction and she will not see the divorce papers. Similarly Renu will initially look suspicious but then she would soon be okay and not make any connections.

What is certain are the following two sequences a) Janmashtami episode with all the Rangeela channel heroes this time trying to break the matki (dreading it !) and b) Bhatnagars Nepal Honeymoon trip. (look forward to it !)

Lets enjoy these two sequences.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasJulplatImperfect_Oneamrutha26Dee_76blmadhuriswavai2VJ-LNMDJsitammaSwastikAshNipc_pals_SilentSoul_misty85

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Yes. Agreed Zandu37. Cvs have lately adopted just petty tricks to make us switch on the show every night.

But I am kind of worried if Riddhima, only to give relief to her always on a death bed since one month dad indeed books herself for Nepal. Or after discovering from Renu that MM and kids are going to Nepal she books for herself in the same hotel.

I can't deny the possibility. Though I HATE it to the core. But then I do have a feeling that Ridhdhima may be shown spending time with kids and MM get some privacy. If that happens, cvs will be able to make us worried on 2-3 nights with scarey pre caps and yet may be able to maintain that Ridhdhima is a positive character. Wild guess. Though I shall be glad to see only MM and. kids to Nepal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
yes u r right... what ever shown in the precap is not happening..and only reverse..and ur prediction of half truth came true...hum fans ke saathaisa karke cvs ko kya milta hai???????

Dee_76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Good one... hum soachte kuch aur hain aur hota kuch aur... so we should start applying reverse logic...
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

Yes. Agreed Zandu37. Cvs have lately adopted just petty tricks to make us switch on the show every night.

But I am kind of worried if Riddhima, only to give relief to her always on a death bed since one month dad indeed books herself for Nepal. Or after discovering from Renu that MM and kids are going to Nepal she books for herself in the same hotel.

I can't deny the possibility. Though I HATE it to the core. But then I do have a feeling that Ridhdhima may be shown spending time with kids and MM get some privacy. If that happens, cvs will be able to make us worried on 2-3 nights with scarey pre caps and yet may be able to maintain that Ridhdhima is a positive character. Wild guess. Though I shall be glad to see only MM and. kids to Nepal.
LOLLOL Ridhima going to Nepal to do the Nanny job! Heights! If Ridhima is travelling to Nepal along with MMNA then that sure shows the love for Ridhima from CVs and Production! All the core NBT members did not get the chance to travel abraod while the newbie got it! Hope Renu doesn't let the Production team do that! Let her grab the ticket from Ridhima and let her travel instead Wink

And the awaited Nepal trip wud be aone big disaster with all Ridhima precaps! And her closeup.. i don't have any words to say to explain my irritation!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatswavai2VJ-LNMDJpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Reverse logic was always there in Hindi Telly ...they always show crap precap and make it stressful for viewers ...it's just that every CVs do the same and audience forget this and they keep hoping of things going well...ultimately no one wants Lovers or loved ones to be separatedSmile...Irony, CVs never show real hardships but filth in the name of attention and TRP...after all we are hypocrites...we make films, Tv shows and show love stories (as if there is nothing beyond Love in this world) , wrote beautiful love songs and the real picture is that we kill lovers in real world in the name of pride...
We being fool wanna stay in dream world and keep thinking and worrying about the fiction...LOL 
I am not different from the mass...a fool only..LOL Yehi dekh-dekh ke badi hui hoon...

I have a gut feeling that Rondie will end up in HM suite with Monu..Or he will be forced to nibhaao pati drama in front of that IMMORTAL Baap ...I just can't believe that they are still keeping this ugly chick in their show..the hard work of others artists for last 6 months has gone in waste...forget it, she can't even act...looks like some cheap roadside Hindi magazine's character...what actors must be feeling getting her limelight without any reason...Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasswavai2VJ-LNMDJsitamma

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Reverse logic was always there in Hindi Telly ...they always show crap precap and make it stressful for viewers ...it's just that every CVs do the same and audience forget this and they keep hoping of things going well...ultimately no one wants Lovers or loved ones to be separatedSmile...Irony, CVs never show real hardships but filth in the name of attention and TRP...after all we are hypocrites...we make films, Tv shows and show love stories (as if there is nothing beyond Love in this world) , wrote beautiful love songs and the real picture is that we kill lovers in real world in the name of pride...
We being fool wanna stay in dream world and keep thinking and worrying about the fiction...LOL 
I am not different from the mass...a fool only..LOL Yehi dekh-dekh ke badi hui hoon...

I have a gut feeling that Rondie will end up in HM suite with Monu..Or he will be forced to nibhaao pati drama in front of that IMMORTAL Baap ...I just can't believe that they are still keeping this ugly chick in their show..the hard work of others artists for last 6 months has gone in waste...forget it, she can't even act...looks like some cheap roadside Hindi magazine's character...what actors must be feeling getting her limelight without any reason...Dead 

If this does happen, I think majority of us will leave the show and definitely TRPs will drop below 1 and CVs have to end the show.

pc_pals

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Since Cv's main aim these days is to get us tense through the precap and then make a fool of us later on, I have tried to use the process of REVERSE LOGIC to figure out their next move. Its no rocket science - all it means is that whatever plot they show us in the precap, assume it wont happen or something reverse of that would happen. It seems to work for me.

Three days back in the precap they showed Guru calling Mohan to say that Riddima is speaking with Megha and we were supposed to feel scared that she is going to tell all. But then she only told a half truth. Similarly two days back there was a precap where Mohan was in Megha's room and she seemed very angry with him, Again to make us believe that she would not forgive him. But the reverse happened - she not only forgave him but lauded him for his 'good deed'.

Now what did they show in yesterday's precap. Thy showed a) Megha almost opening the file containing the divorce papers and b) Renu meeting Riddima at the travel agent and feeling suspicious. Well applying the Reverse Logic concept Megha will not open the file - there will be some interruption or distraction and she will not see the divorce papers. Similarly Renu will initially look suspicious but then she would soon be okay and not make any connections.

What is certain are the following two sequences a) Janmashtami episode with all the Rangeela channel heroes this time trying to break the matki (dreading it !) and b) Bhatnagars Nepal Honeymoon trip. (look forward to it !)

Lets enjoy these two sequences.

SEE IT WORKS ! TODAY'S EPISODE UNFOLDED AS PREDICTED ABOVE

pc_pals

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index