apology of cvs to fans (Page 2)

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestserialviewe

Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

Originally posted by bestserialviewe

hahaha...let them face the consequences...before taking such a drastic step and worst twist why not check the forums for the feedback on the promos how many ppl objected the twist..i do say that almost every track is critized but not as blatantly as this twist..suppose when pratheek's track was on..many wanted to end it...but nobody objected to such an extent of leaving the show...when Rashmi track was on Many use to object rashmi track but never hated tat to such an extent that -ppl made posts /polls did everthing possible to object it, there was no character butchering...all this kind of oppostion happened with ridhi track ..they are so relentless that thy went on to prove their point...Confused...they sud have slowed down on the marraige track and started off on building Indu-megha track or megha's journey..sth like this..ran out of their creativity and butchered the show Broken Heart

Word to you - totally agree..
especially @bold : they had enough time to see viewers repulsion and change that to mohan's dream or hallucination in drunk state ...but they did not pay heed to all our cries...infact they seemed to enjoy our agony and expected now the TRP's will really come !..
you are right , they are just trying to prove their point by going on and on withn this track..Now let them see the outcome ..the TRP's are down and many of us not watching the show regularly like before, just checking periodically to see if show has improved...

VJ

Smiletrue i changed my bed timing also now... only on the days like friday nites think of swtiching on the TV ..my god..the earlier addiction was so bad..even with a temperature use to be awake...one gud thing with the track is-- it helped me outgrow my addiction and go back to my original routine..

I think CVs have ultimately realized that they have made a blunder with MR track and the damage has been done. Now they are in a repairing mode. They  can't end Ridzie track abruptly but just after MM marriage the divorce step from Ridz and telling Megha about marriage (although half-truth) might be an indication. Hope, they  will be able to do it aptly without any further damage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bestserialviewe

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara_s

I have doubts abt whether they have really realized the blunders they have committed. They don't seem to be anywhere close to resolving and closing the R track!

They never realize and they just try to prove their point. Colors walon ka yahi funda hai. They never accept their mistake. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index