India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

apology of cvs to fans

manish32024 Newbie
manish32024
manish32024

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
cvs abhi bhi disclaimer dede nbt ke neeche ki galti se humne rid track dikha diya tha hum uske liye fans se maafi maangte hai.aap fans log mr marriage or rid track ko ngtmare samajh ke bhool jaao.hum to phir bhi en cvs ko maaf kar denge.

nbt trp for this week is reduced to 1.7 from 2.0.it seems cvs have become rattle brained.are yaar jo twist hum fans ko hi pasand nahi aaaya to cvs ne ye twist kis ko khush karne ke liye dikhaya tha.aur laao aise hi thirdrate twist aur rid aur uski family jaise thirdrate actors.cvs have trampled fans emotions,expectation & shows uniqueness under the callous foot of trp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bestserialvieweVJ-LNMDJSweet-Lioness

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I have been saying this disclaimer idea for Riddhima track (though i guess this has never happened with any showLOL) as there seems to be nothing else which can really redeem the show. But the channel is very stubborn. Apologise karna chodo, they can't even accept their mistake and rectify it. They only try to prove their pointOuch.

Also i think this is not really practical ideaConfused. Not sure.

bestserialvieweVJ-LNMDJSweet-Lioness

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
This is  a brilliant idea , let them show this disclaimer and let them show us a fresh track - I am dying to forgive and forget Smile..and enjoy NBT all over again Thumbs Up

Cheers!
VJ

JulplatbestserialvieweSweet-Lioness

bestserialviewe Senior Member
bestserialviewe
bestserialviewe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
hahaha...let them face the consequences...before taking such a drastic step and worst twist why not check the forums for the feedback on the promos how many ppl objected the twist..i do say that almost every track is critized but not as blatantly as this twist..suppose when pratheek's track was on..many wanted to end it...but nobody objected to such an extent of leaving the show...when Rashmi track was on Many use to object rashmi track but never hated tat to such an extent that -ppl made posts /polls did everthing possible to object it, there was no character butchering...all this kind of oppostion happened with ridhi track ..they are so relentless that thy went on to prove their point...Confused...they sud have slowed down on the marraige track and started off on building Indu-megha track or megha's journey..sth like this..ran out of their creativity and butchered the show Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasVJ-LNMDJ

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
lolzzz xactly ..
chalon hum sab milke case file karein hume torture karne ke liye!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bestserialviewe

hahaha...let them face the consequences...before taking such a drastic step and worst twist why not check the forums for the feedback on the promos how many ppl objected the twist..i do say that almost every track is critized but not as blatantly as this twist..suppose when pratheek's track was on..many wanted to end it...but nobody objected to such an extent of leaving the show...when Rashmi track was on Many use to object rashmi track but never hated tat to such an extent that -ppl made posts /polls did everthing possible to object it, there was no character butchering...all this kind of oppostion happened with ridhi track ..they are so relentless that thy went on to prove their point...Confused...they sud have slowed down on the marraige track and started off on building Indu-megha track or megha's journey..sth like this..ran out of their creativity and butchered the show Broken Heart

Word to you - totally agree..
especially @bold : they had enough time to see viewers repulsion and change that to mohan's dream or hallucination in drunk state ...but they did not pay heed to all our cries...infact they seemed to enjoy our agony and expected now the TRP's will really come !..
you are right , they are just trying to prove their point by going on and on withn this track..Now let them see the outcome ..the TRP's are down and many of us not watching the show regularly like before, just checking periodically to see if show has improved...

VJ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasbestserialviewe

bestserialviewe Senior Member
bestserialviewe
bestserialviewe

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

especially @bold : they had enough time to see viewers repulsion and change that to mohan's dream or hallucination in drunk state ...but they did not pay heed to all our cries...infact they seemed to enjoy our agony and expected now the TRP's will really come !..
you are right , they are just trying to prove their point by going on and on withn this track..Now let them see the outcome ..the TRP's are down and many of us not watching the show regularly like before, just checking periodically to see if show has improved...

VJ

true i changed my bed timing also now... only on the days like friday nites think of swtiching on the TV ..my god..the earlier addiction was so bad..even with a temperature use to be awake...one gud thing with the track is-- it helped me outgrow my addiction and go back to my original routine..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJ

VJ-LNMDJ IF-Dazzler
VJ-LNMDJ
VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VJ-LNMDJ

VJ

Smiletrue i changed my bed timing also now... only on the days like friday nites think of swtiching on the TV ..my god..the earlier addiction was so bad..even with a temperature use to be awake...one gud thing with the track is-- it helped me outgrow my addiction and go back to my original routine..

.LOLLOL me too , I can sleep early now- only occassionally stay up or much later catch up on accumulated episodes..so much of peace in a way, compared to the initial "addiction" when the show was at its prime...  ,

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index