India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A NEW OBSERVATION

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Guys when i re-watched yesterday's episode i.e., 7th august in the beginning of the episode i found a strange thing...

DID ANY ONE OBSERVE ANJALI??????

Dont throw chappals or egs at me for mentioning ANJALI in this good episode but if u have tym please watch again the first part of the episode juz to observe ANJALI dont forget n get lost in ARSHI Wink  but examine ANJALI's reaction in the episode ... here are some of mine...

1. When ASR hugged DADI, ANJALI also put hand on him assuring that he came to back to them (her n dadi from KHUSHI) feeling happy for him .

2. When all are stunned to c the reaction of DADI to KHUSHI only ANJALI dint have any reaction and when DADI left after giving the so called "ashirvad" (ofc which i dint care) all are shocked n turned to DADI to look to her but ANJALI dint even turn or get stunned...

EDIT : please watch the video here and observe it from 4:36 to 5:10 c anjali reaction also wen nani was introducing KHUSHI

these r mine... i felt that ANJALI is feeling happy for KHUSHI's treatment...and yess ANJALI supporters please...im nt getting the actor or character wrong bt juz expressing MY VIEW so...

DID ANYONE FEEL LIKE ME????????

feel free to add your opinions...and please give ur comments...

Edited by snehabollepalli - 08 August 2012 at 2:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_dropSathu97edward420Sonakshi_BarunaadyakaliBornToShipArShiRaadhiyaaa-DKS-

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Cry77 views and no comments am i wrong guys???????????CryCryCry
parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
i dunno abt anjali but i also have an observation to share... 

when arnav was grumbling abt his dadi to khushi, did u notice that he was giving his own description?? 

i was laughing in my head becoz this is exactly how he behaves with everyone else.

so we know he gets his genes frm his dadi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sisa06abdeeparshikhushi_arnavkipkpkpkBornToShipArShiborregpieryrose

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepassTP

when arnav was grumbling abt his dadi to khushi, did u notice that he was giving his own description?? 

i was laughing in my head becoz this is exactly how he behaves with everyone else.

OH yess...even i have the same feeling infact i was telling my mom the same thing that ARNAV as also like this in the beginning before KHUSHI entered his life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGMborreg

fiddu-b Senior Member
fiddu-b
fiddu-b

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i dont think Anji is happy... Anjali's character is not such that will enjoy hurting others no matter how upset she is. ASR told Khushi na, that dadi's attitude has always been like that. well, Anji too knows her dadimaaa'a attitude. Which is why she's not shocked. And even if she's shocked then sh'e not giving much reaction. I mean, for a woman who learned that her ver DOTING husband is actually a cheat, no other info can have a greater impact after that. That's my view on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGM

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Yes I saw it but earlier I complained that she was getting to much of screen space.
parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehabollepalli

Originally posted by timepassTP

OH yess...even i have the same feeling infact i was telling my mom the same thing that ARNAV as also like this in the beginning before KHUSHI entered his life

he is still like this!! lol!! 
ppl who have the same kind of personality always clash a lot!! 
i was almost hoping that khushi would make fun of arnav while pointing this out to him. maybe later, yesterday was not the right time or place.
Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Yeah!! I think somewhat you are right , well let wait and watch , Hope for best Smile

Go to top