-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Pause.
Rewind.
Rewind More.

Stop.
PLAY

She heard some sobs. Someone was crying. Yes, someone surely was.
Who was it? And why?After all, the atmosphere was quite lovely!

"This is not fair. Everyone has been married. Why am I not allowed? I wanna marry too!"

She was studying! And she wanted to get married? All of a sudden😲 As far as I knew her, she was far away from even the thoughts of marrying! Friends were her life, and her mother, her jaan. What suddenly happened to her!

I shaked her to get her back to the present!

"I want to marry. Everyone is married! You are married. I am the only one stuck here😭"

"What the", I said in her favorite ASR's style. I was married! Heck, was she in her senses? I guess something had gone inside her!

Still crying, she narrated her sad story.
"After the outstanding game of Truth Or Dare, i dared to join the Supernatural Battle.. which which.. "

She broke into deadly sobs and it took me like eternity to get her back to her story! Still hiccuping due to her crying, she continued..
"Have you ever seen a daughter divorcing her parents? Have you ever seen a sister arranging a swayamwar of her recently-divorced-behen? This... Me.. Why me! My daughter divorced me!"

Gulping down, I tried to console her. "There might have been some reason", I argued.

"A Game. My daughter divorced me with my husband for a GAME. Do you have anything more to say?"

"Do you like to be single?"I blurted out, too late to realize what I had just asked.

She looked at me with a blank face. She opened her laptop and showed me something.

She was talking about her signature😲 She wanted to re-marry her signature!
Gosh! The blank look had really scared me😳

"Do you want help?"

She re-focused her screen to show me something.

Pause.
Forward.
Re-play.

Shifu: Meri bachchiπŸ€— Happy Birthday
Gun: Aww my daughter has grown a year older! Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³
Fari & Saraa: Happy Birthday meri behen πŸ€—
Khushi & Stuti: Nikammi, Happy Birthday

Yes, its the birthday of one of the most recent members of the "Jot clan"!
A lovely siggy maker, an awesome friend and a gem at heart.

Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail

Preet is

Hard to describe

Hard to put in words

Hard to define

Because she is who she is

Priceless, undefined

Liana says that she loves her Pyara,

And is blessed to have her in her life.

Jot says, she can only think Preet as,

A dependable and an extremely benevolent person

Visha has to say that she feels,

There are no boundaries to sweetness,

and there is no limit to being beautiful

Gunia, speaking on the behalf of both Shifali [Preet's I-F mom],

And herself says,

You're the best, most beautiful daughter,

any daddy can hope to have 

Fairy, Preet's I-F sister has only good things to say,

Phoolon ka taaron ka sab ka kehna hai. Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai

Erum tried to be awesomely funny and said,

Preet se meet ho toh masti cha jaeye

Kriyansh24 had only good things to say,

She said "a fun loving, bindass - the total punjabi kudi.."

Stutz defined Preet in a simple line, saying,

I Love You Nikammi! Coz your amazing, just the way you are!

Radhakirani said, You Are Really Wonderful, Preetdi !!

All in all, Preet is amazing,

A brilliant mind,

A creative soul,

A lovely human being.

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Angel.Jot

Mommy. πŸ˜ƒ Happy Birthday to you! <3 Don't eat too much cake in case you get diabetes because that would your daughter extremely sad. =( And i hope you have a great day filled with lots of happiness and gifts. Prior to you becoming my mother, you were just a friend and a friend that i no doubt, cherished. You always seemed to make my day better just by your sweet talks and any other nonsense you thought i would care about. πŸ˜† Your care-free, fun filled, selfless nature is enough to make anyone love you. <3 And now, i think i'm done being all sappy so have a great day and never change. God bless.

-Jot.

spvd

wish u many many happy returns of the day dear...Happy birthday...hope all ur dreams come true...

luv
Deepa

masaf57

Happy birthday Preet. I hope all ur birthday wishes and dreams come true!

-Liana-

hEY Pyaara πŸ€— wishing u a very happy birthday many many happy returns of the day

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a very Happy birthday.

Enjoy every moment of your precious life.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world.

I wish your birthday this year gives you more reasons to smile and to be thankful.

Much love and blessings coming your way.

sigs for u

Have a wonderful Birthday and year ahead

With lots of love & prayers

Liana (yaara)

kriyansh24

so di... ur b'day has arrived... its such a pleasure knowing u... i love it when u use haanji in ur scrap... i just love it dunno y... u r always vailable to talk.. i do wonder when u sleep...πŸ˜† but whatever it is.. i just love talking to u... thank u NS (aapki partner) that i met u... and have a wonderful friend like u... Lots of love... and i want a party: sadda haq banta hai...πŸ˜ƒHappy Birthday

chalhov

πŸ₯³PREETsπŸ₯³

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT BRING LOVE AND JOY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

asmaju

Preet Are a sweet and a loving person I have met over here.We became close friends in a short span of time.Wish each coming moment doubles your joy and renders you with loads of happiness and all ur desires get fulfilled.
May u achieve heights par ur imagination...
Wish u a wonderful Years ahead..
Keep Smiling

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Love  Asma

MistyColours

Happy Birthday PrincessπŸ€—

May all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled and your each passing birthday 
be even more fun and joyful. On your special day, here's wishing you loads of love, 
laughter & happiness.

We have known each other for a long time now. It's been the most wonderful journey for me!  I am very lucky to have you as my friend...and I know this friendship will prosper as time goes byπŸ˜ƒ

A little something for you😳

Love You
Neha

luvya4ever

Preet!!! It's your welcome to the world day! πŸ˜² In such a short time, I have gotten to know you so much and my days almost seem incomplete without talked to you! Though this stupid time difference is gonna get the best of us πŸ˜­ Anyways, getting back on topic, which is your special day, I guess I can commence with my wishes! But first, I must tell you that you are an amazing daughter! I am so glad my wifey has a habit of collecting children and I get to meet all you awesome gals through that! Coming back on track again, btw are you seeing a pattern here? I get easily distracted... oooh look, a shiny thing *starts staring into the distance*! Anyways, what I really wanna say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YAY! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ It's your janam diwas and you're getting older and becoming more mature and whatnot πŸ€”. So, here is lil ol' me wishing you a great day and an even more awesome year! I hope you get everything you wanted and get to eat tons of cake and get to spend the entire day like a princess!!! I love you tons beti πŸ€— You may even be my favorite one πŸ˜‰! Though don't tell the others I said that πŸ˜‰. It'll be a nice daddy-daughter secret!!! πŸ˜† Now that my rant is over, you can get back to the rest of your day and all the celebrating and fun that you so truly deserve! πŸ€—

OnlyHope

Wish you a very Happy Birthday, behna! πŸ€— we recently met and got to know each other, but all I can say is you're a sweetheart and a great friend to have..oh and of course a sister too! ;) or Daddy Gun and Mommy Shifs will come after us πŸ˜†
Have a great one and may all your dreams/wishes come true! Have fun :DπŸ€—

...and and here's a little something from me! πŸ˜›

aishi.muffin
Hey Preet! You are one of the sweetest people ever! Have an amazing birthday! Eat tons of cake. ILU πŸ€—πŸ€—
Here's a small gift from me..hope you like it :)

Love,
Aishi (aishi.muffin)

-Ridzzi-

Many Many Manyyy Happy Returns of the Day Preet. I hope u have a wonderful wonderful birthing. God Bless u with loads of gifts and surprises. Have a great time! πŸ€—

Enjoy!
-Ridz

monikaseth

Happy Birthday 

The best gift I can give you today is to pass on my dreams, good health, luck, fortune and happiness to you. May you have years full of happiness to come. Happy Birthday dear .

Do you know what I secretly wished for when I saw a falling star last night? I made a Birthday wish for you and asked for all the health and wealth in this world to be yours! Happy Birthday .

With Best Wishes MonikaπŸ‘

mishti_17

Happy birthday Preet.. Have a great day.. πŸ€—

SK1991

Hi preetu...πŸ€—
wish u a very very Happy Birthday yara...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³btw hw old are u now...35 or 45...??? πŸ€”...ok forget it...πŸ˜†...
hhhmm what should I tell about u...
such a lovely friend...todi pagal hei...but still lovely...πŸ˜›...if I'm not wrong...we met PKDH forum for the first time...right...???? kya time tha...😍...since then...u have become my special friend ya...don't know why...πŸ˜‰...

dearo...u have amazing qualities...don't let them go away from u...never...ever...
coz those make u soo special...stay the way u are...😳
and be happy 4ever...we want party ha...πŸ˜†

luv u...❀️
** SK ** πŸ€—

-Barun-

Happy Birthday Preet Di!

Wishing You A Year Full Of Happiness and Luck Ahead! :)

I should thank the T/D Game Cuz I have I got a great friend like you! <3 And Especially to Stuti(Mommy) for creating the "Dushman Bane Dost".

You have a lot of messages to read! So let me not bore you to death some big message ;)

Your Chotu Friend

Viz

-Stutz-, ..first.rain.., ~Saraa~, *Shifali*, Aahaana were being very lazy hence they will edit their posts later in the day with messages and gifts. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail

From the Frustrated Gals Group and MSN toli:

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
-CREDITS-

We would like to thank the ENTIRE team who worked hard for this. 4 days were very less to get everything done.

Stuti (-Stutz-), Khushi (..first.rain), Jot (Angel.Jot) and Shifs (*Shifali*) for gathering the one-liners, poem and the intro.

Farii (OnlyHope), Shruti (Shruti_P), Bushra (Sanely_Insane) for making the sigs last minute.

And all the other spammers who were present throughout the planning session in the Coolbies and Videobies forum. If it wasn't for you guys, that discussion thread would have been dead. πŸ˜†

AND everyone else who sent in their messages and gifts. Thankyou guys!

Let's hope this day is an amazing one for Preeto. And that she enjoys it with us as well as outside of India-Forums.

WE LOVE YOU PREET! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Res for my message! πŸ˜Ž
-Stutz- thumbnail
PeeJay πŸ€—
Happy Birthday <3
WOW! Your first birthday that we celebrate together!
I couldn't even make it special!
But its okay..theres always a next time.

So yea! Wishes.
Chuck it!
happy Birthday! Have a blast!
Gimme cake!
I LOVE YOU

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Belated B'day Preeet πŸ€—

YES, it's belated now, but ehhh..you had my messages and gift earlier on
Your 1st b'day we celebrate together, that too right after we meet...aahh this is amazing!
Stay sweet, and smart :P

Love youuu <3
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday, nani ji!!πŸ€—

May the sun shine all year long,

Everything go right and nothing wrong,

May your beloved bring love back to you,

And may all the dreams you dream come true!

A small gift for you:

Lots of hugs from tera potiπŸ€—

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No res from me. Cuz I never un-reserve. So Just gonna say it πŸ˜† HBP πŸ€—