India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Reva should be evil...

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I guess she is perfectly well n is acting as mental patient. She is an imposter and might b unwell before but after her accident she somehow got her senses back then came to know about sugvi relationship. So knowing her existence will b narrowed down n shaken she is acting mentally ill person. She actually is after TVS's wealth and property. And mayb she will deliberately cause more trouble for sugni n vikram. I hope Reva character turns this way n is the main villain of the show. Sad but true, the show was so much fun n better till reva track poped up. I miss those lovey dovey scenes of sugvi with Ore piya song.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyJulieD

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I hope she isn't a villain.  It would make things different and more interesting.  In my opinion, it would be SO annoying to see Reva as the typical villain trying to keep Sugni away and making life difficult for her.  That has been done soo many times in soo many shows.  As for Vikram and Sugni...they probably could still happen and it would be more interesting to watch that if Reva isn't a villain.  

But from the looks of it, it seems like it'll be Adi and Sugni...and I would prefer if that didn't happen.  But THAT is a different story. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeestephhh

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I also hope she isn't a villian it isn't needed and would be too easy for CV. I like the complexities of the characters. We dont want character assassination for Vik then why would we want that for other characters.

I want the characters to be written in ways that go with the story not to make another character look better to justify crap.

We need to know Reva back story as to where she was for year and if she fake, writers better have a convincing story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index