Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

#WarmFuzzies [membersonly.] (Page 7)

Aussie_Girl IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi*~sneha~*..-Jia-..

Aussie_Girl IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwi

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
#WarmFuzzy for Jen

hmmm. what can i possibly write abouut uu lol.EmbarrassedLOL im glad after our differences we solved things ouut, and im outta the whole messLOL i learned a wonderful lesson, one i will truly never forget in my life :P  now i wont reveal what the lesson wasTongue u are definitely one of a kiind . lol never met anyone like u on hereTongue  whats really surprising is we have a looot in common..which is sometimes real scary lol..LOLu have been on if since the 06..and im glad u found me loll via ur sig reqLOL i always enjoy chatting with yuu n playing racer tho im tired of winning nowEmbarrassedROFL but yeah ill admit it u did finally win the last time around lol :) hope u never change, and do visit us sometimes b/w ur busy schedulee Embarrassed we will miss uu man. loveuu.

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 31 August 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiMainePyaarKiya..-Jia-..

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
#WarmFuzzy for Mini

ohh gooshh :P uuu. what to saay. hmmm.LOL i treat u like my younger sis.. and i love uu lotsEmbarrassed it was u who gave me the push to make the CC when u used to annoy me wit ur scraps and i thought u were a 18 year old teenROFL LMAOOEmbarrassed so its cus of u uuu we are all here today, i asked u if i should make it and who i should invite and u said invite ur friends. and by god's grace i invited the right folkss, and look at us now.EmbarrassedHeart so thank y o u my shona .Embarrassed i calll u miniii patakaa dum dhadaakaa and i think this line represents u best LOLROFL u definitely are a lil packet who will add colour and light wherever you go and whomever uu meet.  i share one of the mostt precious relationshps with u on IF and i hope dt never changes.Embarrassed

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 31 August 2012 at 6:52pm

Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiMainePyaarKiya..-Jia-..

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
#WarmFuzzy for Sani

my auuustralian dost, with the sexciest accent evverLOLEmbarrassed we bonded very well from the start of the CCLOL i was so emotional i even did ur english assgtROFLROFL  lmao lmaooLOL ommg did u get ur markk ? O___o i forgot to ask loll ! now what else can i saay u are a gorgeouus girl, and beauutiful at heart -- i dont see u much around the CC now thooOuch hope all is welllEmbarrassed and better see ur arse online soonAngry lol, love uu saniiEmbarrassed

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 31 August 2012 at 7:13pm

Hearts.FlowersZehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwi..-Jia-..

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
#WarmFuzzy for Jasu

JASUUU!Blushing my radioo.Embarrassed I just l o v e u . Embarrassed I think you have revived music in all of us.. and its one of the things that keeps the fam intactEmbarrassed i think u and me have quite a bit in common, and of course we do crushhh on the same shows and guys ..ahem ahem *manish , sam hint hint* WinkLOL i definitiely think u are the spamming queen of the CC with ur lil self chats ROFL which i find uber cuuute.Embarrassed we r really close, and i enjoy sharing my thoughts with u -- we r as we rEmbarrassed now u will be off to uni and i hope u will still make out time for ur lil dpiansOuchEmbarrassed hehe well that being saiiid.. final thing i will say is that u my love..are definitely of the most stunning beings have met on IF..and i love uuu for that EmbarrassedHeart 

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 31 August 2012 at 6:23pm

Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwi..-Jia-..LD-Radha

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
#WarmFuzzy for Aarti

When I think of yooouuu AAARTSIII only 1 word comes to my mind. klutz klutz klutz. ROFL before meeting uu lol I thought I was the biggest klutz ever.. ! LMAO! but ur line of injuries, and epiiic lifeguarding skills has made me say taaa----daaa this girl deserves this title not you vanshuROFL
ROFL jokees jokessEmbarrassed consider that my lil badlaa for that ETT sig which was due a gaziliion months bakEvil Smile lollLOL u are a wonderful siggy maker, one of my beshtesst friends, and really really cuute.LOLEmbarrassed ur stories of epic fails all make my dil all khushROFLLOL and our imraan fiascooo with snehuuu was truly somethingROFL i was saying tell me what to say aaarti.. u were telling me to troll him with tamil words..and im like wthhh aarti i dont know tamil ROFL lmaaao im cracking up as i write thisssEmbarrassed i love uu loads my klutziee<3Embarrassed

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 31 August 2012 at 7:00pm

Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiaartipartyy..-Jia-..

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
#WarmFuzzy for Sneha

SNEHUEmbarrassed out of everyooone i think i have spent the least time with uu because of our time differencesOuch but all that time we have spent has been memorable to saay the least. i will never forget the imran incident in my liiife . lol that guy is made up of some other mitti LOL and all thanks to uuu he finally got itROFL u are sooo beauuutiful the little i have seen u on our oovoo attempt and caught few second glimpses of one anotherLOLEmbarrassed im glad i found uu on IF , and all thanks to ur shop where i first met yaTongue sooo I really really hope we run more often into one another now on the CC, got loads to catchh up on Wink  lovee uuloads snehuuEmbarrassedHeart

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 31 August 2012 at 6:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwi..-Jia-..

Go to top