Mohabbateinn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
-shut off to general public. exclusively for desipakora CC fam-

this is our warm fuzzies box where we can leave off messages/notes/scraps 
for each other. compliments.etc.

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 08 August 2012 at 1:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PureSwagVarunKiBiwiAussie_Girlaartipartyy..-Jia-..ZaYa_Beintehaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#WarmFuzzies [membersonly.]" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
#warmfuzzy for mini
thank you for being the sweetest daughter everHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PureSwag*~sneha~*VarunKiBiwiAussie_Girl..-Jia-..

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I give a shoutout to all the fam members!!! ILY all!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PureSwagZehnaseeb.MohabbateinnAussie_Girl..-Jia-..ZaYa_Beintehaa

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
#warmfuzzies I Love You Mommy!!
You da best Momma ever!!!!

Edited by DaMiniiiii - 08 August 2012 at 1:43am

PureSwag*~sneha~*MohabbateinnAussie_Girl..-Jia-..

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
#warmfuzzies I love you mah daddy!!!!
You so cute!!!!!!

PureSwag*~sneha~*MohabbateinnAussie_Girl..-Jia-..

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
#Warmfuzzy for Swaagsta

thank u for being so grumpy all the timeROFLTongue

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 08 August 2012 at 1:53am

PureSwagVarunKiBiwiAussie_Girlmainepyarkiya..-Jia-..

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
#Warmfuzzies for Auntie J
You will always be the one and only spammer!! Love you!!

PureSwagMohabbateinnAussie_Girl..-Jia-..ZaYa_Beintehaa

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Res. Yay first page! 

I'll do one long shoutout in a bitLOL

*edited

Vanshika - This is all happening because of you. I met all these crazy (I mean amazingWinkLOL) people through you, got introduced to Rosid as well as Sam & Andy, all because of little ole youTongue Though you didnt know me as well at the time, thank you for inviting me here and for all of thisEmbarrassed We've grown so close that you can always tell me what your obsession is at the time and we usually end up sharing the obsession togetherLOLNever would I have thought that I would get the honour of calling you my BhabhiSmileBefore you say it, your nanand loves you too!Big smile

Sneha - I think I've talked the least amount to you out of everyone here though its still a lotLOL I'm so happy I got to meet this amazing person who's just as beautiful inside as she is outsideBig smileSneha, you're one of the sweetest people I know and I'm so proud to be your daughter. ReallySmile I'm sorry for writing so little but what else can I say when I'm subjected to such amazingnessEmbarrassedLOL

Jia - TEDDDYYY! What can I say about you? Besides that I love youLOL We can talk about anything and everything. We usually do.LOL Jia, I've always wanted to tell you that you have heart made of gold. You definitely take on the caring, motherly role of our group. Like a little kid lights up when his mom comes home from work is similar to how I feel when you join us on the CCEmbarrassed I think you'll have an absolutely AMAZING and blissful married life since I know how much you and Jiju love each other, and always keep this love as your strengthSmile Just remember us little people every once in a while tooLOL

Jen - Ms. VIPdas cum Swagsta cum BhaiyaROFL You're honestly that rainbow that comes out after a deadly thunderstorm. I dont know how someone can go without laughing or smiling when you're around - being the vibrant personality you areEmbarrassed I'm glad I got to meet this hilarious and headstrong girl on the outside but also the adorable girl on the inside.Smile Never change Jen. We'll always love you for who you are. My one of a kind Bhaiya.Big smile

Aarti - WIFEY! Who else could possibly play the role of my wife? My crazy, fast talking, ranting, completely random, head first in love little sisterEmbarrassed  Oh and Barun obsessedROFL I know that when I need to rant or talk you'll always be around. Whether its in the middle of eating lunch at noon or still in your PJs at 4 pmLOL I'll always be a huge fan of your creations and I'll always be here to cheer you on from the sidelines, no matter what it is in life. Smile

Damini - Ah, MiniMouse. I dont think I've ever felt that you're the youngest in our group except for when Vanshu and Jen fight over who's responsible for your bad habits and custodyROFL I know you're a very sensitive and sweet person and will always be up for a chat on oovooSmile You're the one I go to to wash my boredom away and make me laugh when Bhaiya is not around.LOLYou do take after your DadSmile You'll always the baby of our group but being younger, I think its a natural instinct to all of us. You're the adorable kid sister that I've always wantedSmile 

Sania - Sania, Sania, Sania. It never once struck me that you're one of the younger troops in our family. You're wise much beyond your years and know that we'll always be here for you no matter what. We just love to see you smilingSmile And we want to keep that smile intact for as long as possible.Big smile

Asha - Look at us partner! Somehow we've gotten all the way from the D3 forum (my first real home on IF) to EHMMBH and somehow landed up hereLOL I'm so glad that I got to share my IF journey with you and I'll always love our chats on Skype and oovoo no matter what we're talking about. Whether you believe it or not, you are a beautiful person Asha, with an equally beautiful personality to matchBig smileI'm so happy to be your Jas Di.Embarrassed

I know its more of my journey with all of you rather than fuzzies but dont worry, that'll come tooWinkLOL

But most importantly, I love all of you guys from the bottom of my heart and you'll always be my second family.

ALWAYS.

Hug

Edited by DilDostiDanceD3 - 08 August 2012 at 8:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PureSwag*~sneha~*Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiMohabbateinnAussie_Girl..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top