India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

I hate love stories-ss

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hi friends this is my first se here...I hope u guys like it...since am typing from mobile..ignore the mistakes...

Prologue:

It suddenly started raining."mamma mamma,where r u?"she was crying. She was searching for her mom with her Barbie in her hands. Come here my princess, I gave her my hand and took her towards my chair under the balcony roof .she was beautiful just like her Barbie..I liked her she looked like snowhitehite...my favorite fairytale princess... I wiped her tears and calmed her down. I knew she was afraid without her Mom. She calmed down seeing me and gave a big smile...with her two front teeth gone... I had seen her from past 3 days at the sets and had become fond of her...I wished if she could work in my kidsmovies...I had decided that she would like work with me...I didn't even know her name..so I called her princess...n.she was yawning and soon she wad asleep and ra falling on me...my small hands couldn't hold her do I made her sleep on my lap. I felt happy...atleast I felt like wanted... Looking at the torrent pouring down.n my heart was hammering..was frightened..but I had no one to sooth me and shelter me... Suddenly I felt. My nanny behind me...she was glaring at me furiously..."look baba rishabh ...I have warn u not to mingle with these l how standard kids...she is daughter of a poor junior artist...if ur dad sees u ..he will beat u ..and now u dodon't want me to do that...do you...she smiled evilly...u r a son of a superstar..." I started crying. I was afraid of her...look nanny she was crying...u just helped her...I want to make her my friend..."friend!bullshit.."" she slapped me...come ur shot is ready and u better don't argue...and mind ur tongue while talking to me..got it?.." I felt anger rise in me..I will not ho to shooting...I am feeling sleepy and if u bother me I will not let u live happily believe me...awww...my dear rishabh whose gonna believe u...ur parents for whom u r just a showpiece...a trophy to show of their love in public.. They don't have time for u...and rain or not...u will shoot means shoot or e else this t time I will lock u up in a dark room with no food and water and no one ell be there to save you...

Edited by dreamyjennice - 08 August 2012 at 1:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987Nian4lifeApurvaLovesARVImecrazyBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gmtrishnawaliya--Rose---SmexyGhost-...Seema...

mecrazy Goldie
mecrazy
mecrazy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
nice
--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Nice start dear:-) Awww Poor Rishabh.. Plz cont...
arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 
Waitng 

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
wow plz continue and pm me...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index