India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mallika - baby - mallika = cycle continues

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Kya kaha tha kal maine that ktlk is round ..n 1 more proof to it ..mallu is coming back soon ..ab jagan aa gaya to mallu bhi aa hi jayegi , n that poll which i conducted that what will happen after the date so the answer is yes ashni will continue to be in hospital but mallu will also come back ...that phone call was her signal Confused

So show cant survive without mallu ..n ashni romance was like char din ki chandni n andheri raat back ...the most imp thing that cant mallu track wait for some more time ? ..y not other age gap issues bw the couple with romance ka tadka , y not career issues bw the two ...itni badi list banakar di thi cvs ko ranji vs ashni ki wo hi use kar lete Confused ..ab humein mallu ke atyachar se kaun bachayega Ouch

One more thing that after mallu track ended ...baby track started n now baby track has ended (almost) so mallu track again ...n this cycle will continue like this in future Confused

N now i wont be surprised if ashu asks mallu to join KGH back bcoz of nidhi ...mahan ppl want to save her from jagan no matter she tried to take ur life but its ok Ouch...n then MU ks silsila again ..hospital ki tension ghar par ...same khichdi back ...chalo i am ready to bardasht that again but only in 1 condition that this time cvs will open mallu's all raaz n will punish in d end ..aisa na ho ..that she will torture us for months n then 1 sorry n kissa over Angry this time we want her end for once n all . 

Most intrstn part is JAGAN ...the way he was saying abt revenge from mallu n ashu ...now i am getting this feeling that mallu has done smtthn wrong with him ...instead of vice- versa ..n since beginning mallu was doing natak . may be jagan was victim Confused intrstd to see this . 

So overall mallu track is back again as baby track is postponed thanks to shyama aunty . 

Though i dint much like the debate ysday ...as for once i thought she is also behaving like DB but thank god when in d end she said "2 YEARS" ...i was like chalo nidhi bach gayi . 

but yes on the other hand she was also telling nidhi to do the same what she did Ouch so nidhi is gonna be next shyama one day ... d way she chose her baby over career nidhi will do the same .Confused whatever shyama did was may be right at that time but in current time ladies can manage both career n baby together ... so i dont like the way she was forcing her to quit career one day . 

if there is age to become mother there is age to handle ur career too ...n if all ladies will think like shyama aunty then there will be no lady doctor in this world ...she should have said that nidhi u can join back ur career once ur kid grows up ...but she was like 2 saal kaam karke tumhara shauk poora ho jayegaShocked ..that i dint like . 

I was just reading an article about MARY KOM ...who is proud of india in olympics that how her husband supports her n manages their twin boys on his own n let MARY  practice her profession ...SALUTE to her husband . 

Anyway acc to show the best part in the show was RANJI ...liked two things : - 

1. Solanki wants ranji to start live with them ...wohoo this is what i wanted n was once written in my post that want to see that sasur - damad drama LOL like govinda n kadar khan Tongue

2. Good to see ranji enjoying their HM but the imp part that anji was in modern dress not like nidhi who was in complete indian at her HM ...so can this create sm questions later in nidhi's mind ? 

so ashni's baby track postponed for 2 years n i m sure ashu will agree on it ..as earlier he was confused that how long he has to wait ..but now i think he will be ok with this ..n then mallu drama back .Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnifanktlkbusybee..kaks0211parmarA

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Good points Shika.  I  was disappointed with  Shyama part.  2 years o.k.  Then why should  Nidhi forego the career? Being a doctor she can have flexible work time. I really wonder which century this people belong to. Now almost every other girl( urban) works and it is no big deal.Even those stay at home do so by choice and not compulsion. Nidhi's comment about those who don;t do anything opt for motherhood is extremely rude and insult those  working mothers.Where was this ambitious Nidhi/ What happened to her identity crisis when she was eating noodles and wasting time ?Now she suddenly wakes up and insults who don't happen to work. Valid observation about Ranji.Not only attire , the kind of informality in their relationship is different from that  of Ashni .He is still Dr. A  for  Nidhi .The cv's  are blind folded by Mallu they will not even care to highlight these issues.

Edited by radhika72 - 08 August 2012 at 1:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
sometimes destiny gives us 2 options and we had to choose one out of it and that called dharmsankat.and that times dece decide your future.and same had done with shyama.motherhood is boon.and to be housewife is not gaali.when you live alone without your inlaws you can't balance with your work and children till children become mature.so that time woman always give priority to her children first.i am the example of it.bef my baby born i  was working as a assistan of judge but after my baby's birth she became my first priority.child is not burden for all woman,some women like her own's children.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnibusybee..LibraSujatha.rao

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Am all for mallu chipkali round 3.(dancing on chikni chameli)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Deepa, honey, you are in full form right now. Good for you.Clap
I was getting concerned.Smile

busybee..

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

really agreed with ur view ohh god maliika back again..but this time i also wanted that all polls of mallika comes in front of ashu..

such as house of nidhi taken by mallu by doing cheating ..and all that she has done till date...actually one doubt if u can clear shikha..i have that nidhi get pregnant and mallika will try to kill baby ..is it true or rumour ..please reply ok...

busybee..

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by deepa_jd

Deepa, honey, you are in full form right now. Good for you.Clap
I was getting concerned.Smile

lol.wat happ anu?

busybee..

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
kya pata iss time uska bhaanda poori tarah se fut jaye,aur uski galatiya expose karneke liye use waapas bulaya ho,abhi abhi to ashu ka 43 wa b'day gaya hai,shaayad usse 43 thappad khaneki ichha ho rahi ho,let's hope for good.

busybee..

Go to top