Phir Subah Hogi

Stop it now! Gulabia...!!! :@ (Page 5)

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

I can't believe that people are taking Mama, Mami, and Vikram's sister's sides in their arguments in order to condemn Gulabiya's and Sugni's actions!!

Have I entered a different world or something?  At least make a decent argument.  AND plz...in order to defend Vikram...do not insult all of the Mothers out there by saying that Gulabiya is a bad Mother.  

NOTE:  
I can understand Vikram's predicament...but he took a bad decision of hiding the truth.  I'm not saying that he is evil.  I'm not even insulting him personally in any of the arguments nor am I saying that Vikram and Sugni do not belong together.  In fact, I'm not liking the new Adi.  But what Vikram did...is wrong. 

I am only defending what Gulabiya and Sugni have done.  
Some people have made some very good arguments. While you might not like them, I do not believe that it is fari for you to judge them so harshly because you do not agree with them. I am rather bothered by your approach towards these posts. In the past if I were to question you in the manner that you have done with others, you have reported my posts.  I think it is unfair that you have chosen to use a such an  approach towards the arguments towards other members whilst not adhering to the same rules yourself. 

Aarti, I do hope that you and Ravjot address these posts.
Thank you

Laila I was alil bothered by how you approached posts made about Adi and Sugni and I was also bothered about how you spoke about Adi but the fact that I told you..you still insisted on doing what you pleased and I let you be after struggling for 2 days. 

SOoo I do not understand why you are telling this individual to be more appropriate in addressing posts.

I was going to ignore this part of the thread but sometimes some things are better said.
Peace! 

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

I can't believe that people are taking Mama, Mami, and Vikram's sister's sides in their arguments in order to condemn Gulabiya's and Sugni's actions!!

Have I entered a different world or something?  At least make a decent argument.  AND plz...in order to defend Vikram...do not insult all of the Mothers out there by saying that Gulabiya is a bad Mother.  

NOTE:  
I can understand Vikram's predicament...but he took a bad decision of hiding the truth.  I'm not saying that he is evil.  I'm not even insulting him personally in any of the arguments nor am I saying that Vikram and Sugni do not belong together.  In fact, I'm not liking the new Adi.  But what Vikram did...is wrong. 

I am only defending what Gulabiya and Sugni have done.  
Some people have made some very good arguments. While you might not like them, I do not believe that it is fari for you to judge them so harshly because you do not agree with them. I am rather bothered by your approach towards these posts. In the past if I were to question you in the manner that you have done with others, you have reported my posts.  I think it is unfair that you have chosen to use a such an  approach towards the arguments towards other members whilst not adhering to the same rules yourself. 

Aarti, I do hope that you and Ravjot address these posts.
Thank you

Laila I was alil bothered by how you approached posts made about Adi and Sugni and I was also bothered about how you spoke about Adi but the fact that I told you..you still insisted on doing what you pleased and I let you be after struggling for 2 days. 

SOoo I do not understand why you are telling this individual to be more appropriate in addressing posts.

I was going to ignore this part of the thread but sometimes some things are better said.
Peace! 
Tell me what was inappropriate about my posts. Thanks.
daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Guys Pls humbly requesting you that  we cant have heated discussions every now and then and turn this forum into an arguement zone.
Pls follow the rules of the forum and try not to hurt each other's feelings and force your POVs on others.
Its individual opinion to support Gulabia's recent actions or not so pls respect other's views

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDForeverSHINeestephhhpyar-ishk

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
strong nice acting by sug . i like this storyline. sorry but only when you are in that mother's position can you feel the instinct to protect your child from going through what you did. the big picture here, sug does not want to be a second wife! plain and simpy. furthermore a lie is a lie and he hid a big one. how humiliating marrying a man and his wife turns up on the wedding day and declares she 's the lady of the mansion. sug would never have gotten the respect she wanted. this is just a nice form of sarkdakai.
i am really happy with this storyline, now i want to see sug determination, to fulfil her dreams i hope we see her strength rather than letting her give up, we need to show people to be strong, self respecting and empowered.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Too many discussion here ...Tongue
In my pov gulibiya always been supported & tried her best to protect her daughter but she was never never agressive life she was with TVS . Many times fate has saved to sugini ..if not TVS sugini sardhaki might have done on the day she did rai . she was no where could save her & her tigress mother .
TVS is wrong but atleast gulibiya should have respect her approch towards him ..he has saved her life by taking her to doc , save sugini from sardhakhi , supported her in worst time when they didnot had food ..
Can gulibiyA just ignore that they are breathing there lives due to tvs ShockedOuch...i wish she could have been bit polite & respectful & still bring reva in front of everyone

Edited by -rupa- - 09 August 2012 at 10:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriSaviosaraffJulieDForeverSHINeestephhhLaila2009

aarjay Groupbie
aarjay
aarjay

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=stephhh]I appreciate the strong acting by Narayani and she is undoubtedly the strong link of the show but as far as Gulabia character is concerned...she is getting now my nerves now...I wanna say : "For God sake, STOP IT NOW"...what she wanted, she has achieved and now she doesn't have any more rights to b verbal or abusive with Vikram anymore now. She has given it enough. She never said one word when sugni passed her horrible times before vikram came in her life. G never protested against any thakurs or didnt stop her greedy brothers to made sugni do Rai. But she is against SugVi right from beginning.  I wish someone could make her mouth shut.

ps. I also hated sugni to throw away Vikram's ded mom's ring on the floor infrnt of all. It was an insult to the poor lady's departed soul. She cud hve been lil more generous n just handed over the ring to jiji. adi or kuhu instead...

just my 5 cents
 I agree Gulabia is acting too smart  without knowing details she 'assumed' that TVS put his wife deliberately in mental asylum. At least a thakur was marrying her daughter and not keeping her as a mistress like herself. Gulabia cannot open her mouth in front of thkur Jwala singh for Sugnis rights!He is her father. She goes again to Thakur to buy food for her good for nothing family. She can only yell at nice people but cannot stand up against Jwala Thakue and honestly Narayani is overacting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosaraffJulieDstephhhLaila2009

anagha107 Senior Member
anagha107
anagha107

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=suresh555]After all the struggle Gulabia went through to make Sugni realize the truth and each time TVS making her out to be a liar by hiding Riwa, how can anyone blame Gulabia for getting angry after TVS's reality is finally revealed to Sugni.TVS even created a wall between the mother-daughter who were so close at one time.

TVS is less of a victim here than Sugni and Gulabia. TVS has broken the both these women's faith. Sugni trusted TVS more than a god and Gulabia trusted him to make her daughter's dreams come true until she came across his deceit. His intentions may be good for Sugni but his lies have hurt her badly, so Gulabia has every right as a mother to explode IMO

yes, I do agree that sugni and gulabia were like do jism and ek jaan hai hum before TVS confessing his love for sugni.  and gulb had so many experiences as a second woman in a man's life.   She knows it right from her core that how it feels tobe a ''rackel'' or a ''keep'' to a man.  And yes, when TVS announced his marriage with sugni infront of all the other thakurs, gulabia was so happy (remember the phone conversation of sugni and gulabia who went to do rai in nearby village) that finally her daughter's dreams are going to be true.  Then she saw TVS near revamanzil and her fear started when vicky lied to her that he was not there.  and things happened one after the other.  when she come to know that tvs wife is alive she became completely rigid about this marriage coz she doesn't want her daughter to face the same as she had in her life.
her character is completely justified as what she did for her only daughter.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index