Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: preetie

I have been irritating by G for a while. Now that truth is out she can go back to her dancing job and what future does S has now. She is stupid. She was acting like she is thakuran herself. Truth is she slept with thakur for money to feed her family. Now it is strange hearing parvachans from her. She needs to get lost and take sugani with her.

forget about sleeping for 100rs.
she was ready to get selled again to vikrams uncle
i dont knw what happiness she get by getting selled to difft men for money but cant c her daughter getting married to a guy who loves her,respects her,supports her and fights with whole society for her daughter but still she prefers getting her daughter do rai and sardakai but not marriage.
shame on gulabiya
hope no one in the world get such type of mother
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

^^THIS
TVS made his own bed. Gulabiya had caught him red-handed but still he lied. He saw the relationship between mother and daughter break but he did not do anything about it. As mother she was just protecting her child.

That is another way of looking at. However truth is sHe did let sugani do rai. So she needs to be realistic. Truth is out so move on. Mission accomplished. There is no need for any lecture as sugani is out of wedlock. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gulabiya stopped showing respect Vik the moment he confess his love for Sugni, so am sorry he didn't break any trust of Gulabiya. As mom and daughter relations breaking again that was all Gulabiya doing not Vik

Oh please Gulabiya didn't do anything to bring Reva out at the wedding it was all Vik. Tell me who in that place would've believed a bedni over a Thakurmaalik. Even Adi & Gulabiya was shock Vik actually brought Reva out.

No here is questioning Gulabiya love for Sugni but the point here now go console your daughter from this heart break, by hugging Sugni and letting her know she's there and love her no matter what. Not screaming I told you so and shouting at TVS like he owed her something .

I'm glad Vik answer by saying he doesn't care what anyone think and the only ones he owes explanations is his love & responsibility.Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: venesa

i dont knw what happiness she get by getting selled to difft men for money but cant c her daughter getting married to a guy who loves her,respects her,supports her and fights with whole society for her daughter but still she prefers getting her daughter do rai and sardakai but not marriage.
shame on gulabiya

She was sold before, she was getting sold again for her family. But she always kept her daughter away from these things. She did not want her daughter to live a lie and regret it. Something even Sugni did not want herself. Otherwise she would married TVS after knowing Reva's truth.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

She was sold before, she was getting sold again for her family. But she always kept her daughter away from these things. She did not want her daughter to live a lie and regret it. Something even Sugni did not want herself. Otherwise she would married TVS after knowing Reva's truth.

Gulabiya shouldn't be looked down on for leading the life of a Bedni and doing what she had to. She hated it, but did it. She didn't want the same for her daughter.

But if it weren't for Vikram and his disappointment, Sungi would've been sold off to do her Sardhakai after the Rai dance.  Once the dance was done they thought that was it.  Sugni herself tells Vikram that his words and the way he expressed disappointment woke her up.  That she is now again determined.

Gulabiya herself has at times told Sugni that Sugni's dreams are just that...dreams.  At times even Gulabiya was resigned to reality, even though she allowed Sugni to keep dreaming.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saviosaraff

For once i loved Jiji's comment

Jiji says why you are blaming my brother  look at your daughter because  of my brother she is getting a position of a thakurian otherwise she would be dancing in front of Thakurs and waiting to be sold off .

How can Gulb forget that it is because of VT that Sugni is safe today.  He saved her from the Thakur's which she as a mother could only cry behind a pillar.

Would selling Sugni be better than marrying TVS?

No.  It would be the same.  She would not be considered a legal wife in the eyes of the world, law, or they town's society...so it would be the same...except Sugni's family would not receive any money for "marrying" her off. 
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

After all the struggle Gulabia went through to make Sugni realize the truth and each time TVS making her out to be a liar by hiding Riwa, how can anyone blame Gulabia for getting angry after TVS's reality is finally revealed to Sugni.TVS even created a wall between the mother-daughter who were so close at one time.

TVS is less of a victim here than Sugni and Gulabia. TVS has broken the both these women's faith. Sugni trusted TVS more than a god and Gulabia trusted him to make her daughter's dreams come true until she came across his deceit. His intentions may be good for Sugni but his lies have hurt her badly, so Gulabia has every right as a mother to explode IMO

I agree!  I mean, I understand that a lot of people like TVS...I do as well.  BUT what he did was definitely wrong.  Gulabiya is definitely going to be mad...especially since she has pent up frustration because nobody would believe her.  

A lot of people are saying that Gulabiya never said or defended her daughter before...but you have to take the circumstances at that time into consideration.  Rai dance was their mean of obtaining food.  They have NEVER gone without doing it...so they didn't know how life would be if they didn't do Rai.  Also, Gulabiya kept saying that Sugni will dance one day because she pretty much would put it off.  She, at the time, didn't want to actually face the facts and make a decision...so she naturally kept putting it off and telling people that Sugni will dance one day in order to get the people off her back.  When Sugni took Gulabiya's place to do the Rai dance...Gulabiya made the decision that she didn't want Sugni to dance and hence, tried her best to stop Sugni.  Now after all of that...if a Thakur comes and promises to make all of Sugni's dreams come true...obviously Gulabiya is going to have doubts.  Instead of getting rid of her doubts, she comes face to face with a truth that only confirms it...only to have it rejected by everyone.  No one was ready to believe her.  If this was happening to my daughter...I would have probably been even more furious...with my daughter and her so called fiance.  

All in all, I don't see what is wrong with what Gulabiya did.  Sure...TVS is a human and made a mistake...but he broke everyone's trust...you can't expect everyone to just be quiet or be more respectful to him...it makes sense that Sugni throws the ring at him...even if it is his Mom's ring.  At that time, she definitely is NOT going to think rationally.  

After all, EVERYONE is only human...not just TVS, but also Gulabiya and Sugni.  
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: venesa

shame on gulabiya

Really?  Gulabiya chose to get sold to save everyone from starving to death instead of having her daughter sold...which is the custom in their culture...and you are saying that she is a bad Mother.  After the way Sugni treated her Mom...most people would expect Gulabiya to stay quiet...and say "I told you so!" after the truth was out.  She definitely does NOT want Sugni to be sold...she won't even force her to do the Rai dance.  Gulabiya does not want her to become a secondary wife.  A second wife in society is considered to be illegal AND they refer to her as a rakhel...which is the same as getting sold.  

I hope everyone gets a Mother like her...including you.  I hope all of the Mothers think of their daughter's happiness even after enduring all of the disrespect  that everyone, including the daughter, has given her.  
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gulabiya stopped showing respect Vik the moment he confess his love for Sugni, so am sorry he didn't break any trust of Gulabiya. As mom and daughter relations breaking again that was all Gulabiya doing not Vik

Oh please Gulabiya didn't do anything to bring Reva out at the wedding it was all Vik. Tell me who in that place would've believed a bedni over a Thakurmaalik. Even Adi & Gulabiya was shock Vik actually brought Reva out.

No here is questioning Gulabiya love for Sugni but the point here now go console your daughter from this heart break, by hugging Sugni and letting her know she's there and love her no matter what. Not screaming I told you so and shouting at TVS like he owed her something .

I'm glad Vik answer by saying he doesn't care what anyone think and the only ones he owes explanations is his love & responsibility.

Vikram only brought Reva out because of Adi.  He had no intention of doing that before Adi pretty much forced him.  His only choice was to tell the truth himself...or have Adi tell it.  

Also...Adi would have never gotten to Reva if Gulabiya hadn't shown him Reva's purse.  SO Gulabiya is the one to bring the truth out and save her daughter.

AND Sugni made the decision to get married even without her Mother.  Many Mother's would have just disowned their daughters...and now after the truth is out...you expect her to immediately go and comfort Sugni?  and besides...she doesn't get mad at Sugni...which is a huge deal!
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Edited:

I don't understand why people are taking Mama, Mami, and Vikram's sister's sides in their arguments in order to condemn Gulabiya's and Sugni's actions!!  These are the same characters which have completely insulted Sugni and supported those who are wrong (such as Saroj Thakurain).

NOTE:  
I can understand Vikram's predicament...but he took a bad decision of hiding the truth.  I'm not saying that he is evil.  I'm not even insulting him personally in any of the arguments nor am I saying that Vikram and Sugni do not belong together.  In fact, I'm not liking the new Adi.  But what Vikram did...is wrong. 

I am only defending what Gulabiya and Sugni have done.  
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago