Stop it now! Gulabia...!!! :@

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I appreciate the strong acting by Narayani and she is undoubtedly the strong link of the show but as far as Gulabia character is concerned...she is getting now my nerves now...I wanna say : "For God sake, STOP IT NOW"...what she wanted, she has achieved and now she doesn't have any more rights to b verbal or abusive with Vikram anymore now. She has given it enough. She never said one word when sugni passed her horrible times before vikram came in her life. G never protested against any thakurs or didnt stop her greedy brothers to made sugni do Rai. But she is against SugVi right from beginning.  I wish someone could make her mouth shut.

ps. I also hated sugni to throw away Vikram's ded mom's ring on the floor infrnt of all. It was an insult to the poor lady's departed soul. She cud hve been lil more generous n just handed over the ring to jiji. adi or kuhu instead...

just my 5 cents

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I also did not like G ranting good thing Reva also shut her mouth saying why outsiders are asking questions and answering I will tell and she tells them,and also Sugni throwing the ring she could have removed and handed it back to TVS but I think CVs are doing this drama and insult to make TVS grey,bad or evil. 😔😒 Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 Ditto !! me too don't like G any more.. if i say honestly, i want to see her to do remorse for her behavior ..one day.. i want to see that she say sorry to VS.. ðŸ˜¡

and as per concern about sug's behavior i think this is a symbolism of "vidai"... if u realize in hindu marriage when a girl taking vidai from her family.. she do some thing like this, a ritual..  as she throw some rice or khil or btashas, back side of herself.. it means she reback  everything to her family.. and here is, it is same meaning..  she taking "Vidai" from VS..that's why she behaving like this.. 😭     
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For once i loved Jiji's comment

Jiji says why you are blaming my brother  look at your daughter because  of my brother she is getting a position of a thakurian otherwise she would be dancing in front of Thakurs and waiting to be sold off .

How can Gulb forget that it is because of VT that Sugni is safe today.  He saved her from the Thakur's which she as a mother could only cry behind a pillar.

Would selling Sugni be better than marrying TVS?
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As some one pointed out...maybe Gulabiya is a little jealous of the relationship Sugni_Vickram has, or maybe she dose not understand the concept.  Note the way she was looking when TVS told JIJI he would not stand ANYONE saying anything  bad about  Sugni, she was preplexed., she is constantly  telling Sugni there are only 2 types of relationship between a thakur and a bedini,  convenently forgetting she is standing in a marriage madap?,.  TVS had Sugni in that house for how many days  and he  could have had his way with her a long time ago!
 All she was concerned about was proving to Sugni that "LOOK I TOLD YOU SO!" 
JiJI  made a valid point, where would Sugni be??? Guliabya could not stop her when she went to dance...she could not defend her in front of the panchayat,  she never came out and BOLDLY defend her daughter when the other bedinis asked when she would dance...gulabiya response was "she will ...one day!"  She should have proudly said " MY DAUGHTER WON"T EVER" She went so far as to physically hit Sugni for havinf the guts to talk  Answer Jwala!!!, because he was the one providing them with food, also with that incident, she did not believe that Sugni was at fault , until the girl came to thank Sugni for saving her!!!
  She is so blinded about wanting to be preved right she dose not realized she just took her daughter out of the pot to throw her into the fire!

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gulabiya (and perhaps the writers) conveniently forgets that Sugni and Gulabiya were resigned to eventual fate once Sugni danced the Rai. Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
IBICE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For once, I liked Mama-Mamis better than G.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After all the struggle Gulabia went through to make Sugni realize the truth and each time TVS making her out to be a liar by hiding Riwa, how can anyone blame Gulabia for getting angry after TVS's reality is finally revealed to Sugni.TVS even created a wall between the mother-daughter who were so close at one time.

TVS is less of a victim here than Sugni and Gulabia. TVS has broken the both these women's faith. Sugni trusted TVS more than a god and Gulabia trusted him to make her daughter's dreams come true until she came across his deceit. His intentions may be good for Sugni but his lies have hurt her badly, so Gulabia has every right as a mother to explode IMO

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have been irritating by G for a while. Now that truth is out she can go back to her dancing job and what future does S has now. She is stupid. She was acting like she is thakuran herself. Truth is she slept with thakur for money to feed her family. Now it is strange hearing parvachans from her. She needs to get lost and take sugani with her.
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

After all the struggle Gulabia went through to make Sugni realize the truth and each time TVS making her out to be a liar by hiding Riwa, how can anyone blame Gulabia for getting angry after TVS's reality is finally revealed to Sugni.TVS even created a wall between the mother-daughter who were so close at one time.

TVS is less of a victim here than Sugni and Gulabia. TVS has broken the both these women's faith. Sugni trusted TVS more than a god and Gulabia trusted him to make her daughter's dreams come true until she came across his deceit. His intentions may be good for Sugni but his lies have hurt her badly, so Gulabia has every right as a mother to explode IMO

^^THIS
TVS made his own bed. Gulabiya had caught him red-handed but still he lied. He saw the relationship between mother and daughter break but he did not do anything about it. As mother she was just protecting her child.