Well said...Classic show !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..villager00

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

But such brainwashing and backstabbing thing are shown in other serials too! And is shown in a worst way than in PV... May be it was shown too realistically in PV!! Everyone wants Bua to be murdered...where as PV wants to take another path... a more positive path! Most people do not understand this!!! Their loss!!! 
U r absolutely right.In other shows they are showing so much conspiracy/negativity/nasty tricks too.But PV is defintely doing diff than them.Still if ppl wont understand this then its a great loss for them too.Embarrassed
I just hope what Jyoti said is a fact.SmileShe has given a logical reason for the sinking TRPs.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 08 August 2012 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhavillager00

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

U guys mean last week in the sense...Monday to Friday ?? But every time the TRP chart gives some dates right?? From and to...like from 1st august to 7th august...!! I was thinking among these particular set of dates...the episodes were taken and TRP's were calculated...Isn't that what I think?? Plz do clarify...
Yeah actually it is not week wise but it is date wise. I just saw it.
I am really not getting it now!!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok lets not blame Zee tv for lack of promotion because to b honest I feel Zee tv promotes PV a lot with such fantastic promos Embarrassed

Low trps r mainly because of power failure and Olympics .. Northern and Eastern regions were badly affected and so the fall is seen in every show from their initial ratings .. only those shows which had a really big high point remained consistent or increased .. rest all saw a dip ...

Also for PV Mon-tues was good and rest last week was bua's kalakaris .. mon-tues only had major power cut and then when power came back , bua started wasting screentime from wed onwards brainwashing paridi against aarti and so viewers got pissed off .. its simple calculation LOL

Hope this week we hv consistent 5 days good episodes .. and then trps will automatically rise Embarrassed
Blaming Zee would be last factor in TRPs as that applies with every ZEE show.
Power cuts weren't uniform in all regions. But yeah an overall sink in TRPs of every show is indicating that to be a reason.
Olympics !! I couldn't get it!! Most of the events are not at 10:30-11:00 pm. As Myself watch Indian participation events till 1:30 in night. Most of the bout events are after 2:00 and some of the field events are at evening time as per Indian time. May be I have missed one or two events due to PV as I didn't check. But that would be last consideration according to me.

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 08 August 2012 at 2:59am
villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok lets not blame Zee tv for lack of promotion because to b honest I feel Zee tv promotes PV a lot with such fantastic promos Embarrassed

Hope this week we hv consistent 5 days good episodes .. and then trps will automatically rise Embarrassed

@bold
sorry, i might have been biased there because i'm on to ZeeTV Asia Pacific and it's usually an episode late from the main house Embarrassed i watch the latest on lappy..Tongue

@Rituparnaa
u could be right..the timing of the release of promos may also be one factor.. we'll have to wait till next week for now...

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Its really hurting now.But even I too wonder that how could it decrease???I mean last week it was pretty good.I think they should go for new promos on Friday itself,so that viewers will get to know the tracks of next week and it will make them glued to the show.Actually the CVs are not regular in giving Promos.Its random.Just a thought.
That is one important factor. The timing of release of Promo!! This is really important to get audiences glued to show for next week...
Superb view  

villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Its really hurting now.But even I too wonder that how could it decrease???I mean last week it was pretty good.I think they should go for new promos on Friday itself,so that viewers will get to know the tracks of next week and it will make them glued to the show.Actually the CVs are not regular in giving Promos.Its random.Just a thought.
That is one important factor. The timing of release of Promo!! This is really important to get audiences glued to show for next week...
Superb view  

Thumbs Up timing of release of the right promo should definitely be considered..
Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Ohh yes I read it!! Yes actually we shouldn't be too worried!! agree... PV will bounce back with a gold medal!!! Clap

Edited by Loveforlife - 08 August 2012 at 3:13am

villager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index