India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Sinking TRPs...:'( (Page 4)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Its really hurting now.But even I too wonder that how could it decrease???I mean last week it was pretty good.I think they should go for new promos on Friday itself,so that viewers will get to know the tracks of next week and it will make them glued to the show.Actually the CVs are not regular in giving Promos.Its random.Just a thought.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 08 August 2012 at 2:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11NxtRockstar..cssudhavillager00

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
And Bua's excess in one particular episode has actually affected the TRPs as I have seen it.
That episode where Bua has used Kids as tools against Aarti has actually damaged the viewership. In my surroundings, there are lot of people who watch PV but from that particular episode, many friends of mine preferred to shift or change the channel from the next day. They don't know that story at this time, is mind blowing and Bua's evil is almost nil coz they are not even considering to watching it. That particular episode has filled their hearts with bitterness. Those weren't certainly the fans of PV otherwise they won't leave watching it but if I consider it as a sample then we have lost a considerate cream audience. 
I am damn sure that this week, we are gonna grab high TRPs coz new promo has proved to be a life saver after two useless promos. I am hoping to see "birds coming back to nest"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11cssudhavillager00

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Ok lets not blame Zee tv for lack of promotion because to b honest I feel Zee tv promotes PV a lot with such fantastic promos Embarrassed

Low trps r mainly because of power failure and Olympics .. Northern and Eastern regions were badly affected and so the fall is seen in every show from their initial ratings .. only those shows which had a really big high point remained consistent or increased .. rest all saw a dip ...

Also for PV Mon-tues was good and rest last week was bua's kalakaris .. mon-tues only had major power cut and then when power came back , bua started wasting screentime from wed onwards brainwashing paridi against aarti and so viewers got pissed off .. its simple calculation LOL

Hope this week we hv consistent 5 days good episodes .. and then trps will automatically rise Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 08 August 2012 at 2:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrsmileymj10kriti07cssudhaRituparnaaNxtRockstar..ilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Actual PV is one show that is not for the masses but for the classes! This is my opinion!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrNxtRockstar..cssudha

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Actual PV is one show that is not for the masses but for the classes! This is my opinion!!! 
I agree!!
This is one story which is really not made for all kind of audiences. But Drop in viewership due to whatsoever reasons is kinda hurting as People must not miss to watch a story like this due to anything. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11cssudha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
But such brainwashing and backstabbing thing are shown in other serials too! And is shown in a worst way than in PV... May be it was shown too realistically in PV!! Everyone wants Bua to be murdered...where as PV wants to take another path... a more positive path! Most people do not understand this!!! Their loss!!! 

Edited by Loveforlife - 08 August 2012 at 2:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrRituparnaaNxtRockstar..cssudhailovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
U guys mean last week in the sense...Monday to Friday ?? But every time the TRP chart gives some dates right?? From and to...like from 1st august to 7th august...!! I was thinking among these particular set of dates...the episodes were taken and TRP's were calculated...Isn't that what I think?? Plz do clarify...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..Loveforlife

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I think that can be a case when it comes to content of show. PV is not something made for typical audiences. A lot of non-TV audience must have been attracted to this show.
Extreme evil thing would bring TRPs in other serials as Most of the housewives like this kind of issues but PV audience is certainly a mix and definitely not an audience of typical drama. I can state myself here, though I can't represent a taste of particular audience group but rationally, people are less glued to high voltage drama now as we can see a wave of change in Indian television. PV is in itself a resolution.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrRituparnaacssudhailovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index