Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Sinking TRPs...:'( (Page 3)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

And I was recalling all the episodes since last wednesday...everything was absolutely fine...bathroom moment...mumbai trip...pot scenes...jhula scene...good episodes indeed but how?? I know Bua evil deeds on pari was a bit irritating but still...I'm not getting it !! Confused

Anyways lets hope for the best and we always do believe in our CV's...right ?? Punar Vivaah already had a gr8 impact on the viewers and was into every single heart !! Hope it regains its position back and crack the TRP's chart again !!

All these...pot and jhula scens were this week and not last week, so last week trp is not based on this and also the promo came out only on sunday. If the promo is pulling the audience, then it should be this and next week.

Last week, monday and tuesday were fine, but from wednesday, it was a kind of dragged situation with more Bua Ouch So that must have affected the trp and people preferred other serials with more high points than PV. Also it monday and tuesday had the power problem, the good episodes might have been missed by the majority and from wednesday, it was more of Bua and no actual story moving forward.

Seeing monday and tuesday, last week I felt there will be an increase in the trp, but the other 3 days changed my opinion Ouch So lets see what will be next week's trp with the promo and also depending on how well the episodes will be today, thursday and friday Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11NxtRockstar..cssudhaCOLOGY

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I also feel ZEE doesn't promote pv much... frankly it s the only show with
quality story n consistency...
from three days I'm hooked to ZEE ..I could hardly watch pv promo... I
made up my mind not to waste tym waiting fr adds to cum just to watch
pv promo !!!

its so ridiculous ...if PR was in pv position Zee would have put up
al the efforts to hype the show n lead actors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11NxtRockstar..cssudha

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

But if you notice all the shows which are on the later time segment have experienced a drop!!  Shocked
I have too noticed that there is drop in TRP at every slot for every show except pratigya. I think this show is telecast at same time as PV.
And universal drop in TRPs, I can say, power shutdown can be a reason. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11cssudha

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by cssudha

And I was recalling all the episodes since last wednesday...everything was absolutely fine...bathroom moment...mumbai trip...pot scenes...jhula scene...good episodes indeed but how?? I know Bua evil deeds on pari was a bit irritating but still...I'm not getting it !! Confused

Anyways lets hope for the best and we always do believe in our CV's...right ?? Punar Vivaah already had a gr8 impact on the viewers and was into every single heart !! Hope it regains its position back and crack the TRP's chart again !!

All these...pot and jhula scens were this week and not last week, so last week trp is not based on this and also the promo came out only on sunday. If the promo is pulling the audience, then it should be this and next week.

Last week, monday and tuesday were fine, but from wednesday, it was a kind of dragged situation with more Bua Ouch So that must have affected the trp and people preferred other serials with more high points than PV. Also it monday and tuesday had the power problem, the good episodes might have been missed by the majority and from wednesday, it was more of Bua and no actual story moving forward.

Seeing monday and tuesday, last week I felt there will be an increase in the trp, but the other 3 days changed my opinion Ouch So lets see what will be next week's trp with the promo and also depending on how well the episodes will be today, thursday and friday Big smile

I agreeSmile  

cssudhajikky_84villager00

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcpvian

pv promo !!!

I agree!! ZEE promotes PV less. 
for now, PR is their priority as it is a old show. 
And new promos is very less frequent in ad time of other shows. I have watched some other shows just to catch new promo but all in vain. They are just showing it so less and mostly they are showing it only in PV time slots.  

Pooja_11cssudhaCOLOGYvillager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nxt_rockstar]
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I can't understand why some show's with stupid storyline's  are gaining higher TRP's Confused LOL - I have a feeling the TRP's for PV will increase in the coming week! But even I feel they should show less in news segments and give out new promo's instead!

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!

I am too counting that this week TRPs will hike.
But I kinda see these news segments as blessing as it is an endorsement of show. Audiences of other channels who may not catch out promos, can get attracted to PV for their upcoming sequences. Endorsement and publicity of show is quite necessary when competition is high for that slot.
Audiences like me or us may find these segments as spoilers but for new and potential audiences, it is advertisement...
And promos, in PV's case, wrong selection has happened two times. They haven't gave a promo of Aarti- Palak thing as it was indeed a big achievement and had emotional appeal.   
[/QUOTE]

@undelined
That's it! it might not have been the best ones..Thumbs Up Aarti-Palak thing could have actually balanced the birthday fiasco as it has left a big bruise to a lot of viewers till now Ouch 
really hope we'd get back soon Smile

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
No ya Pratigya also lost!

Agree Zee does not promote PV too much!! Even I wait endless for the PV promo to appear...and in the meanwhile the promos of other serials are repeated endlessly!!
Whatever trp it has gained is really hard earned!!!   I salute the CV's! Clap

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by gcpvian

pv promo !!!

I agree!! ZEE promotes PV less. 
for now, PR is their priority as it is a old show. 
And new promos is very less frequent in ad time of other shows. I have watched some other shows just to catch new promo but all in vain. They are just showing it so less and mostly they are showing it only in PV time slots.  

this is true. Even in their FB page that i have unliked it..

NxtRockstar..cssudhaCOLOGY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index