Sinking TRPs...:'( (Page 2)

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcpvian

@ ammu

I guess its not because of power crisis... other two shows wch r aired on
time like BHL* n pratigya*** r toping ... if no power means even those two shows would ve got less trp's...
may b pv loosing audiences to others

May be Ermm
But i m suffering frm tis power shutdown...and tat too sharply frm 10 to 11 pm...err Angry  wer i can bang ma head...OuchOuch

Edited by AmeTz - 08 August 2012 at 2:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrNxtRockstar..cssudhaLoveforlifevillager00

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I can't understand why some show's with stupid storyline's  are gaining higher TRP's Confused LOL - I have a feeling the TRP's for PV will increase in the coming week! But even I feel they should show less in news segments and give out new promo's instead!

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrCOLOGYNxtRockstar..gururocksscssudhavillager00

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Even I was shocked with these TRP's !! 

As you said...Aarti's realization promo was a sensation...It was promoted in all most all channels !! And it was like absolutely filmy and this latest mumbai beach promo was also too classic...I've never seen a promo shoot in SBB/SBS segments before...not confident whether other serials promo shoots were shown or not !! But this promo doesn't made that impact on the viewers...I was thinking this would be a trade mark for punar vivaah after the aarti's realization promo but...Unhappy

And I was recalling all the episodes since last wednesday...everything was absolutely fine...bathroom moment...mumbai trip...pot scenes...jhula scene...good episodes indeed but how?? I know Bua evil deeds on pari was a bit irritating but still...I'm not getting it !! Confused

Anyways lets hope for the best and we always do believe in our CV's...right ?? Punar Vivaah already had a gr8 impact on the viewers and was into every single heart !! Hope it regains its position back and crack the TRP's chart again !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrCOLOGYNxtRockstar....Apz..villager00

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by villager00

i have a slight question here: do all the other serials show a lot of segments and promos like PV does?...Smile
i am in another country and every time i see a lot of promos and segments of PV (and i don't understand Hindi but have a workmate from Maldives who translate it to me), i kinda get the gist immediately or most of the idea of what's going to happen in the next episodes. I'm only watching Punar Vivaah so i really follow it every night.
 What happens when in the present location you are being bombarded with many serials and have so much choices to watch? If i put myself in that location, i would probably watch other shows as i've already have an idea of PV from the segments and promos and watch the replay the next day...Cry

Dear I am getting what you are saying and that may be right to some extent. But in India, actual problem is, most of people watch shows for entertainment and doesn't get attached to the stories. I won't be surprised if one hype regarding any upcoming sequence in any rival show attract all the audience. PV has a base audience which is regular and stick to the show irrespective of high points. I think PV has almost 2 TRP in the case of base audience. But about cream audience, that is kind of shifting from one show to another according to sequence. Here comes the up-down of TRP. 
Common thinking is that we could catch repeat of one show and we can watch other show at 10:30 slot which is currently showing nerve capturing sequences. Here people who are attached to story in term of viewership is lesser than the cream audience. 
These promos and segments are made for cream audience because regular audiences are gonna watch the show anyways. 
So that's how , selection of right sequence for promos matters for attracting cream audience. 

I agree. Regular audience doesnt need any promos to compel them to watch PV, its just for the cream audience. However, fall in TRP is something beyond my understanding. As you said other show which are showing more interesting sequence is where mostly the audience is shifted. And right even my mumma and sister prefer to watch other serial as they can watch PV later. SO, I think this might what is happening and mano ya na mano,  housewives in India are the main TRP for TV serials. because young people might get busy with different thing, and if they miss they usually download the required segment or episode but ladies at home dont generally do this so they prefer watching their fav in the prime time, so I think shayad thodi bahot problem yahi ho rahi hai. But the new promo is so promising and I am sure we will see a rise in TRP next week. 

Dont worry guys... TRPs will surely gonna increase. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11luv_lvndrCOLOGYcssudhaNxtRockstar....Apz..villager00

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
But if you notice all the shows which are on the later time segment have experienced a drop!!  Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11villager00

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I can't understand why some show's with stupid storyline's  are gaining higher TRP's Confused LOL - I have a feeling the TRP's for PV will increase in the coming week! But even I feel they should show less in news segments and give out new promo's instead!

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!
I am too counting that this week TRPs will hike.
But I kinda see these news segments as blessing as it is an endorsement of show. Audiences of other channels who may not catch out promos, can get attracted to PV for their upcoming sequences. Endorsement and publicity of show is quite necessary when competition is high for that slot.
Audiences like me or us may find these segments as spoilers but for new and potential audiences, it is advertisement...
And promos, in PV's case, wrong selection has happened two times. They haven't gave a promo of Aarti- Palak thing as it was indeed a big achievement and had emotional appeal.   

Pooja_11villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by villager00

Dear I am getting what you are saying and that may be right to some extent. But in India, actual problem is, most of people watch shows for entertainment and doesn't get attached to the stories. I won't be surprised if one hype regarding any upcoming sequence in any rival show attract all the audience. PV has a base audience which is regular and stick to the show irrespective of high points. I think PV has almost 2 TRP in the case of base audience. But about cream audience, that is kind of shifting from one show to another according to sequence. Here comes the up-down of TRP. 
Common thinking is that we could catch repeat of one show and we can watch other show at 10:30 slot which is currently showing nerve capturing sequences. Here people who are attached to story in term of viewership is lesser than the cream audience. 
These promos and segments are made for cream audience because regular audiences are gonna watch the show anyways. 
So that's how , selection of right sequence for promos matters for attracting cream audience. 

Big smileThumbs Up  thank you, that's a very clear one.. right now, i'm still positive the show is going well so hopefully we'll see better results soon.

Pooja_11NxtRockstar..

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Even I was shocked with these TRP's !! 

As you said...Aarti's realization promo was a sensation...It was promoted in all most all channels !! And it was like absolutely filmy and this latest mumbai beach promo was also too classic...I've never seen a promo shoot in SBB/SBS segments before...not confident whether other serials promo shoots were shown or not !! But this promo doesn't made that impact on the viewers...I was thinking this would be a trade mark for punar vivaah after the aarti's realization promo but...Unhappy

And I was recalling all the episodes since last wednesday...everything was absolutely fine...bathroom moment...mumbai trip...pot scenes...jhula scene...good episodes indeed but how?? I know Bua evil deeds on pari was a bit irritating but still...I'm not getting it !! Confused

Anyways lets hope for the best and we always do believe in our CV's...right ?? Punar Vivaah already had a gr8 impact on the viewers and was into every single heart !! Hope it regains its position back and crack the TRP's chart again !!

Nope sudha...@bold...tese r not counted in last week TRP'S...Embarrassed  
New promo s aired on monday i guess and it really catches some eye balls...sure v gonna get some gud point in tis week...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index