Punar Vivah

Sinking TRPs...:'(

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Punar Vivah's new TRP is 2.3!!Cry
I am not getting why it is sinking like titanic...Cry
According to me, Bua's excess in that kids matter from where TRPs started sinking, has adversely affected the viewership. We have lost some audience from that track!!
Till Neelam track, we have a consistent TRP but post that, TRP is just not retaining. 
Another reason can be selection of promos. Before latest one, two promos i.e Aarti-Yash misunderstanding and Mumbai fiasco promo weren't highlight of show as these two issues were just about one episode worth. Instead of these, If Palak's acceptance of Aarti as mother would have been shown in promo, I can bet TRP charts would be different..

Now both new promos are attractive for non-regular viewers. I am hoping to see some improvement in TRPs next week. 
Promos are like synopsis of show. Aarti's realization promo made history and now Yash's new promos are expected to do the same.
PV has to detect the right sequences to show in promo...

Share your views...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

09cutieNandita1970meenagarwalAarYaLovesLifeAnshraAnieemeenadsouza-QH-desikimsamDeepDL19pal_maanPooja_11luv_lvndrnirmalac99AnushaGKkholitaCOLOGYcssudhagururockss..Apz..RituparnaaTinkerBellamaha9-ProudGCian-TanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00Loveforlifepickachu

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
yup dear
the track is going good but y the hell is this trps is sinking

i hope it gets better in next week
let s hope for the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanNxtRockstar....Apz..COLOGY

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i have a slight question here: do all the other serials show a lot of segments and promos like PV does?...Smile
i am in another country and every time i see a lot of promos and segments of PV (and i don't understand Hindi but have a workmate from Maldives who translate it to me), i kinda get the gist immediately or most of the idea of what's going to happen in the next episodes. I'm only watching Punar Vivaah so i really follow it every night.
 What happens when in the present location you are being bombarded with many serials and have so much choices to watch? If i put myself in that location, i would probably watch other shows as i've already have an idea of PV from the segments and promos and watch the replay the next day...Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanluv_lvndrnirmalac99COLOGYNxtRockstar....Apz..Loveforlifepickachu

gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

i have a slight question here: do all the other serials show a lot of segments and promos like PV does?...Smile
i am in another country and every time i see a lot of promos and segments of PV (and i don't understand Hindi but have a workmate from Maldives who translate it to me), i kinda get the gist immediately or most of the idea of what's going to happen in the next episodes. I'm only watching Punar Vivaah so i really follow it every night.
 What happens when in the present location you are being bombarded with many serials and have so much choices to watch? If i put myself in that location, i would probably watch other shows as i've already have an idea of PV from the segments and promos and watch the replay the next day...Cry

all the other serials also shows segments related to their new tracks
it s nt just PV

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanNxtRockstar....Apz..COLOGYvillager00

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Dono y tis much lagging in TRPs Ouch
I guess its all becoz of power shutdown...Me too not able 2 watch d episode on prime time last 2 weeks...And it continues too...Embarrassed
Hope we get better points in coming week...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19pal_maanluv_lvndrCOLOGYRituparnaaNxtRockstar..gururockssvillager00Loveforlife

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by villager00

Dear I am getting what you are saying and that may be right to some extent. But in India, actual problem is, most of people watch shows for entertainment and doesn't get attached to the stories. I won't be surprised if one hype regarding any upcoming sequence in any rival show attract all the audience. PV has a base audience which is regular and stick to the show irrespective of high points. I think PV has almost 2 TRP in the case of base audience. But about cream audience, that is kind of shifting from one show to another according to sequence. Here comes the up-down of TRP. 
Common thinking is that we could catch repeat of one show and we can watch other show at 10:30 slot which is currently showing nerve capturing sequences. Here people who are attached to story in term of viewership is lesser than the cream audience. 
These promos and segments are made for cream audience because regular audiences are gonna watch the show anyways. 
So that's how , selection of right sequence for promos matters for attracting cream audience. 

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 08 August 2012 at 2:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8Pooja_11luv_lvndrCOLOGYgururocksscssudhaLoveforlife

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Dono y tis much lagging in TRPs Ouch
I guess its all becoz of power shutdown...Me too not able 2 watch d episode on prime time last 2 weeks...And it continues too...Embarrassed
Hope we get better points in coming week...Smile

yeah that can be a reason..
power supply is restored now from this week..let's hope we'll get TRPs back  

Pooja_11gururockssCOLOGY-ProudGCian-

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@ ammu

I guess its not because of power crisis... other two shows wch r aired on
time like BHL* n pratigya*** r toping ... if no power means even those two shows would ve got less trp's...
may b pv loosing audiences to others

Pooja_11gururockssNxtRockstar..-ProudGCian-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index