India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

How will Gauri react to AnSh marriage??

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ANy guesses guys How do you thing our Gawari mata is gonna react to AnSh ki Shaadi?I know how will Jaghead react...uske naak aur kaan se dhuyein hi nikalane hainLOLLOL But Actually I am a bit confused over Gawari's reaction.There are only TWO possible ways she can react -

1. She will be happy that finally Anandi will leave jughead ka peecha and she will rest in peace with her supposed medal...uska pati parmeshwar.She will get all excited and and ask jughead to legalize their relationship too.

2. She will get jealous and her ego will be hurt big time thinking how can anandi get a good life partner!!Angry

My confusion says that probably she will be v happy initally and provoke Jughead to go back to jetsar for claiming their right on property as anandi won't indulge in property thing after her marriage.But when she will go to jetsar and see what a guy anandi has got, see the shaano-shaukhat with which the shekhar family keeps her,the laad her new MIL and other family members give to her,the care Shiv does for her and the love her own supposed in-laws shower on Anandi...she will go green with jealousy.
What do you think guys???How will Gauri react to the awaited marriage??

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossUniqueUjjainiSinSinKamalikaGjagspaddyParihoonmein_12the_Rijsdk10Shaista33Habeeba_dXAiShBaBy08Xcocojatti92lavyAbhiAnivrinda9183mirnaliniAMG1Misseshasamrudhi.rwutheringpayalibmmonamie111..Divya..arorasurbhiRishrabhBlukittenaamirkhanfanSuchi-misty85khusi_*Daltoni-Swetha-

BJPatel19 Senior Member
BJPatel19
BJPatel19

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Instead gauri i would like to see Jagu's reaction...i want him fully jealous and angry on himself

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1TeeyapayalibmMalika

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i am 100 percent sure gouri mata will say..'how can she marry a collector.. she cant have higher postion in life...' she cant go into bigger family...

jughead will think...' how can anandi forget me... she cant do that... how can his family make all the preparations for anandi's marriage.. how can they love her more than him...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsolaSinSinTeeyaAbhiAnivrinda9183Chytrasamvi.prachuryaMisseshasamrudhi.rpayalibmKyunkiImafanMalikaSuchi-Blukittenmisty85-Swetha-

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
she will try to find her selfish motive behind the marriage or will think tha thank god finally jagat ab haveli mein mujhe jagah milegi ,ab mein ghagra odhni pehen kar hospital jaongi kyunki ab main is haveli ki beendhni hoon aur sath mein hevy jwellery bhi and than she will run in the corridr  aur 2 1/2 yr ka sapna pura hoga finally ,she will be crazy but jagga in tension kaise ho gaya ki gawr ko collector mil gaya 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGParihoonmein_12vrinda9183TeeyaAbhiAniMisseshaPiyuu_SRKpayalibmMalikaSuchi-misty85

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Im pretty sure Gauri will be extremely happy! All she wants is Jogia away from Anandi and she will be happy. But yeh she probably won't stop disliking herLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TeeyapayalibmMalika-Swetha-

anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Gowri can never be happy in life. She will be in a mix of emotions: jealousy, surprise, shock and it will come out against Anandi like:

'Dekha Jagat, divorce hoke abhi ek mahina bhi nahi hua aur dusri shaadi karne chali. Phasaya to kise phasaya, collector ko? Woh tumse kabhi pyaar nahi karti thi, baz uski zidd thi, tumhe mujhse cheen ne ki. Kuch sharam nahi us ladki mein'.

'See Jagat, it's not even a month since the divorce and she is already getting married. She trapped a collector, no less. She never loved you, it was her obsession with you, she wanted to snatch you away from me.'

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalcandyflossgarapatidivyababucovalentbondParihoonmein_12sbadamvrinda9183ChytraTeeyaXAiShBaBy08Xcocojatti92lavyAbhiAniwutheringsamvi.MisseshanithaSargeshpayalibmSuchi-MalikaAnjanaYYZmisty85-Swetha-

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
badi khush hogi use lagega ki chalo ab haveli mein use jagah mil jaayegi.DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmMalika

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with pretty much everything above... 

She will be happy that finally Anandi is gone from her life, and now the haveli is open for her. Then when she realizes that even after Anandi si gone, its her mayka now, and no entry for Jago Still , she will fume with jealousy and rage

I feel bad for sumitra for getting such a bad son and bahu 

and I am glad that she has great daughters, Anandi and Sugna 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

srijayParihoonmein_12vrinda9183ChytraTeeyalavysamvi.MisseshanithaMalikaAnjanaYYZ-Swetha-

Go to top