Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Venilla

Congratulation and keep on rocking as always.

Thank u so much dear😳🤗
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First thing I see when I log in IF is your post "Became an IF Dazzler" and this intrigues me as to what Nayu is going to share with us!!!😆 And what a beautiful post that truly mirrors your journey on the forum!!!😳 

I keep reading and wow my eyes pop out when I see my name among your favourite writers!!! Am just on cloud nine!!! 😃

And Tashu, the surprise is not yet over!!!🤣 I see my name a second time among the comments that Nayu eagerly looks forward to read in her posts!!!

You are such a cutie pie Nayu and am so glad to have found a wonderful friend in you!!!

Thanks a lot🤗 *gives Nayu a bone-crushing hug*

Well since you've become IF-dazzler, warmest congratulations to you!!!

And some jalebis for you!😛 Muh Mitha Karo!!!

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tash10

First thing I see when I log in IF is your post "Became an IF Dazzler" and this intrigues me as to what Nayu is going to share with us!!!😆 And what a beautiful post that truly mirrors your journey on the forum!!!😳 

I keep reading and wow my eyes pop out when I see my name among your favourite writers!!! Am just on cloud nine!!! 😃

And Tashu, the surprise is not yet over!!!🤣 I see my name a second time among the comments that Nayu eagerly looks forward to read in her posts!!!

You are such a cutie pie Nayu and am so glad to have found a wonderful friend in you!!!

Thanks a lot🤗 *gives Nayu a bone-crushing hug*

Well since you've become IF-dazzler, warmest congratulations to you!!!

And some jalebis for you!😛 Muh Mitha Karo!!!

Awwe i had  to make a post lol 😆Tashu i dont know how lucky i am to have such a friend like you !!! Sweetest,most friendliest,so intelligent and i could go on !🤗I so do love your FF's and whatever posts or comments you make always bring a smile on my face !😃 Love you so much sweetie and i am really thankful to IPKKND that made me come to IF and meet all you such wonderful people😳Love you so much dear🤗❤️ Thank u so much sweetie for the jalebis too😃
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetgal19

Awwe i had  to make a post lol 😆Tashu i dont know how lucky i am to have such a friend like you !!! Sweetest,most friendliest,so intelligent and i could go on !🤗I so do love your FF's and whatever posts or comments you make always bring a smile on my face !😃 Love you so much sweetie and i am really thankful to IPKKND that made me come to IF and meet all you such wonderful people😳Love you so much dear🤗❤️ Thank u so much sweetie for the jalebis too😃

Haila :O do you want me to blush Nayu?☺️😆 Even I consider myself lucky to have you as a friend! Love you too❤️

PS: I made the jalebisROFL
patakha-guddi thumbnail
congratulations dear
amy you soon become a rockerz
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

congrats dear !!! i feel truely overwhelmed to know that u love my silly posts 😆😆😆 !! realy happy for u !! n last but not the least ... a biggg biggg hug for u !

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tash10

Haila :O do you want me to blush Nayu?☺️😆 Even I consider myself lucky to have you as a friend! Love you too❤️

PS: I made the jalebis🤣

My bad then 😛😆Awwe thank you so much sweetie🤗Very tasty jalebis ! Make sugar free ones and ASR is yours😉😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --asmita--

congratulations dear

amy you soon become a rockerz

Awwe thank u so much sweetie😳🤗Tere muh main gheeshakkar😃🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Congrats... 🥳

Mishti ! Thank u so much sweetie🤗
tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetgal19

My bad then 😛😆Awwe thank you so much sweetie🤗Very tasty jalebis ! Make sugar free ones and ASR is yours😉😆

*Tashu is presently unavailable as she has rushed at supersonic speed to the kitchen to prepare sugar-free jalebis for ASR* 😳🤣