Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Became an IF Dazzler !Special mention *Peep in*

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I'm really happy that i became an IF Dazzler today !!Big smile 

My journey in India Forums has been amazing till now thanks to all of my wonderful friends and other IF members !Hug

Till 3rd Nov 2011,i had no idea what India Forums was ! Then one of my friends introduced me to this amazing world where one could discuss,write,share pictures,anything related to one's favourite serial and i was hooked on to it! 

I made an account that same day and since i was already an IPKKND fan,i came to this forum and started making small posts or commenting on
 other members' posts ! Then slowly i started getting to know names of some people and started making friends with them !

Barunlicious(Sam) has been one of my first friends here ! 

Be it  .. sonii.. for her hilarious and awesome posts,or AR_Eternallove (Aru) or archanakamaraj (Archu) , Fazila(Fuzzy) for their lovely analysis of the daily episodes,or Tia.0 and Bhangan's (Bhatiya's),Tiashaa,Gheeshakkar's,MentalExotica's,Ragini's,
Tiya229's,  serialjunkie(SJ)'s,
fun posts LOL,Desi's and XlolnehalolX(Neha'sreaction posts and 
Desi's FF's,Shalini Di's (ShaliniDp)and Geetu(Geet24)'s analysis posts i have loved them all and eagerly wait to read all of them  ! 

A special mention to all the FF,OS,SS writers like Ri_Luv_Arshi ,arisai,Aveiro,Lazyleaves(Zehra),archanakamaraj(i love your SS sweetie),Tash10(Tashu),priyalovebarun,asumasan,seoulbeats, Appy_Indy,supriya.ipkknd and many others, hats off ! You people 
are just too awesome !!Clap 

Special thanks to Baki for always uploading the BG's and songs of  IPKKND ! I really look forward to them to update my ring tone and 
alarm tone LOL

Also hats off to coldy07,shybabe,UltimateBarun(Zoha),Sunshine Girl,ArhiDeewani,shanthipriya for making such awesome VM's ! I have downloaded all your VM's and i have kept them !Big smile

Also love Chowna's and ASRsweetKKG for their picture posts . Hats off for patiently making such posts ! Clap 

Always look forward to reading the posts by  Rima, laddoo598,  eveline ,incandascent ,..Manal..,Euphoria,Lovely1,princessunara,Rabba-Ve-Delena ,sree07,Sush94(love your Sushspective posts dearBig smile),Tanthya's IP redux posts,honeydew's posts,Sanjana aka Pari's songs(You really  equal Shreya Ghoshal to me dear!ClapBig smile),ItsMyLife's,gees's posts
Amazing writers ! Clap

Everyday i look forward to spoilers by Mishti_MKM or Khushboorath Big smile They certainly do make my day !!Tongue

Eagerly look forward to onetwothree(Deepu),Tash10(Tashu),Punkin22's,shagun_sarun,
sayli_sarun,-Smiles-,sarun_deewani, aaliyahassan, ainimonaya,anu17,bella39 ,loveArnavnUday,khatijalubana,pavi1,pinky89, roses14,sana50,SSB28,fire.whiskey,mishti_17,bones88,
ragvir.fan,sarra0,VasantiLad,vampiregirl12,xsumi,
yashi_arnav and various other friends and members who comment 
on my posts ! 
Thank u so much Hug

Love naddiya26's,ESR8's,Ni1234 posts ! Love tvpal007's polls !!Big smile

Love saucechips' AK meets BS FF !!LOL You should update soon dear Tongue

Above all i love being here,love IF for making such a platform where everyone with common interests come together,for giving me so many 
new friends,for making me write(which i thought i never could and i still feel that i'm not so good at it) ! 

Thank you so much everyone for your support and love ! A big hug to everyone Hug

Edited by sweetgal19 - 08 August 2012 at 10:46am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

MAGSTERdarkninjakitty789oceansseaDormaRaykachatterbugasumasanpinkrose17priyalovebarunpriyankaaBestesyTheInkMistress.Aisha.shagun-rocksShalini76ruchikacdcarisaishanthipriya.anishaa.-Smiles-Barunkidewaniangelic_leena_3warriorprincesssweet-fairymaaneet_forevernehusashhhArhiDeewanisama50surita12Jayneashy924onetwothreezainah09pavi1cutelittleangelbaRunmYlove21Arshig8fahad1979StormChaserGeet24MentalExoticashagun_sarunpeeplibhanganPunkin22AR_EternalLoveTiyali.Euphoria.sree07srijaaa127Yellow.Sidda8-Saba-banditqueenn.sayli_sarunbella39sarra0-Areeba-OnepoundChicincandescentFAYKHAN29.x-bumblebee-x.cocoatree..Suhana..Rabba-Ve-DelenashybabeSimi1711anu17Veena..-Sanjana-tvpal007Tia.0Naz_nisarARS24noclapspleaselazyleaves-Koeli_Appy-mishti_17bones88Fazila~tash10tanthya-Rehnuma-

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Aww.Smile.Thanks a lot for representing my nameHug ...i m very glad n happy n pleasure to have such a sweetie n cutie pie in our forumHug..my sweety dear abhinaya..Hug

thanks a lot for being reading my postEmbarrassed n specially loved ur comments on my post..Hug

Thank You Graphics

And Partycongo for becoming greenParty..IF-Dazzler dear abhiParty

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments

Edited by archanakamaraj - 08 August 2012 at 1:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasertvpal007tash10NestleToulouse

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hey congratsPartyDancingHug
Love your posts too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesysurita12NestleToulouse

ashy924 IF-Dazzler
ashy924
ashy924

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
congratulations Clap

soon you will be rocking :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

Aww..Thanks a lot for representing my name ...i m very glad n happy n pleasure to have such a sweetie n cutie pie in our forum..my sweety dear abhinaya..

thanks a lot for being reading my post n specially loved ur comments on my post..

Archu !! Awwe love you so much dearHugI'm honoured sweetie and i'm so glad i meet you all !!Big smileThank u so much dearEmbarrassedHug

cocoatree

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

hey congratsPartyDancingHug
Love your posts too.

Thank u so much sweetieHug

tvpal007